Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I resigned myself to watching his vlog🤪🤪🤪, bloody hell🙄🙄, I feel like my eyes and ears have been gouged out. He's a first class wanker, what a tool😡😡

Reactions: 10
He is going on about the “viewer demand” for an everyday vlog where nothing happens way too much. Clearly aware he has nothing to film but wants to plug his merch.

I cracked up when he talked about going to Felix and Marzia’s house on NYE “and we got ... the fattest Nando’s” For a moment I really thought he was going to say they got really drunk, it was NYE after all. But no, probably just an excuse to say he went to PewDiePie’s house.

Those shoes are cool though i have to admit it. Gimmicky, but cool. I bet they cost a bomb...

Anyone think the typo on the cards might be intentional to get sales up?

Reactions: 3
I can't believe he used the quote:

"You can't control the cards you're dealt, just how you play the hand" by Randy Pausch

Randy made this quote when asked to deliver his last lecture. Because he had terminal cancer!!

But yes Alfie make money on a quote you can't connect to on an intellectual level.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

"You can't control the cards you're dealt, just how you play the hand" by Randy Pausch

Randy made this quote when asked to deliver his last lecture. Because he had terminal cancer!!

But yes Alfie make money on a quote you can't connect to on an intellectual level.

Oh wowww. Did not know that. And I’m willing to bet Alfie doesn’t either, he probably found it on tumblr and didn’t do any further research. I would love to see his response to being called out on that.

• Sick
I can't stand him either. He says LITERALLY for so many bloody times. Losing my brain cells while watching it.

Also noticed that the gifts he got don't really match his age (26). He got:

1. puma smiley basketball (what for since there's no basketball court in their backyard. Perhaps he can use it to play with Nala.)
2. a game called Tenzi (he says it's so easy that you can play with a 6yrs old)
3. a ring (doesn't show it, maybe it's from Zoe ? lol)
4. a cardholder from his mom....
5. a jumper
6. two puzzles solving from Soppy
7. a white pair of converse that would change color when it's exposed to UV light. Gifted from his Deyes family

All these gifts look like they are for kids...Most of them are from his family members.
Seems like no gifts from his friends. Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why didn't he just throw the cards with the typo away? He's still gonna sell them!?! I can't believe it, if one of my graphic designs has an error in it and we, at the office, notice it before sending it out we thank god that we've noticed it on time and order new prints.

I meeeeaaaan how can anyone take this serious?

Also: is it legal to print and sell a shirt with a quote that isn't yours?

I believe even influencers get fined on Instagram if they don't mention the person who 'made' the quote.

Reactions: 15
its not even the cards that had the typo its the stupid packaging box so its actually bizarre that they havent bothered to just reprint the boxes

Reactions: 7
The manufacturer tweeted an apology though....
很抱歉,我们把扑克牌搞砸了

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20190922-113356_Instagram.jpg

WOW. So he's not just bringing out the cards, but he's bringing out actual clothes with bleeping cards on them...... but don't worry guyzzz, all the skaters will love this

• Haha
  • Sick
lol does this mean futures elf is transitioning from sick skater brand to sick magician brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe fuzzy dice will be next? Or a magicians kit? Not sure which direction he’s going. He’s so “pointless.” Imagine that!

lol does this mean futures elf is transitioning from sick skater brand to sick magician brand?
Pinky wish on the magicians comment! Your post was seconds before me. Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe fuzzy dice will be next? Or a magicians kit? Not sure which direction he’s going. He’s so “pointless.” Imagine that!
you're thinking too small. for the skater merch we got the half pipe, for the magician merch i'm thinking an outdoor stage in the backyard for him to put on shows for his mum and dad obviously including the equipment to saw zoe in half as part of the "act" :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair to him cards is more on brand for him then the skater thing was. They are always playing dumb card games at all occasions all the damn time. It just stupid as merch.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 43074

WOW. So he's not just bringing out the cards, but he's bringing out actual clothes with bleeping cards on them...... but don't worry guyzzz, all the skaters will love this
His expression here is hilariously vacant.

I wonder if he wants to make the pack of cards part of his brand image, like how Logan Paul has the parrot. It’s definitely a good marketing strategy but a key difference is that Logan has had that from the start, even when the merch designs have changed the parrot remains distinctive, kind of like a Nike tick or something.
Alfie has been pushing versions of the pb merch horror for years which never seemed very consistent in brand identity - and it was tit merch even by YouTuber standards anyway. Now he’s plucked this stuff out of nowhere as if we’re supposed to suddenly take him seriously with no visible changes to his work (I bet he still uses the same manufacturers for example)

I wouldn’t be hugely surprised if in a years time future self is dead in the water too.

Reactions: 9
Checked stock levels the moment the new merch went live. 200 playing cards and 50 of each size for clothing.
Let's see how this shite sells.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.