Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They remind me of my relationship with my ex. I was with him from 15-29 and we never made any progress. It was only when we split up that he pleaded he had always wanted to marry me. Nah, too late. 6 months later I met someone else out of the blue and can’t believe my luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being a millionaire and having the brass neck to ‘approach’ a top hotel in London for a free hotel room. I’d be embarrassed

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Imagine being a millionaire and having the brass neck to ‘approach’ a top hotel in London for a free hotel room. I’d be embarrassed
Imagine being a millionaire and getting everything for free to continue building up your millions along with your millionaire similarly beggy gf beauty guru vlogger ZoElLa.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What pissed me off the most was the fact that he kept saying "oh my god, I'd love to stay here. I wish I was staying here. It's such a nice room to stay in" 🤦 like you're a millionaire, just pay for it yourself and stop dropping hints that you want tit for free

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The only people I see wearing it are Zoe and his BOIIIZZZZZZ
Theyre not exactly what anyone wants to wear

Wish we knew who she is, anyone know?

Aw he fell off and:poop:o_Oo_O:m:m snapped it
Unbelievable. He went to Boss for a suit, now it turns out that the fashion awards he is at just now is run by Boss and he won't have paid for that suit. He also has been given the use of hotel room for free. Does his scrounging know no limits?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yooooooooooo, he started a 30 day of future self so that past challenge doesn't exist. It's all about the futures elf bro!!!!!!
I am rapidly arriving at the conclusion that if nobody looked at his vlogs or ig then that is the best lesson he could possibly have, he couldnt last long then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theyre not exactly what anyone wants to wear

Unbelievable. He went to Boss for a suit, now it turns out that the fashion awards he is at just now is run by Boss and he won't have paid for that suit. He also has been given the use of hotel room for free. Does his scrounging know no limits?
The yearly "I don't have a suit to wear" routine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The yearly "I don't have a suit to wear" routine
Be fair, that dressing room he has IS packed to the gunnels and he doesn't have (yet) a butler to dress him. I've been watching Downton, can you tell? Must go, the gong for dressing just rang.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he not even bother cut his hair. Trying homeless chic??
This is reallllly really bad to say and I probably shouldn't... But he is kinda starting to remind me of Ian Watkins of Lostprophets here , I don't know what it is about it 🤢🙊

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.