Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 30 day challenge.
Liddul things you want to change about yourself.
Maximising everything in life to be beneficial
Use the hashtag #30daysoffutureself on twitter.
This should be interesting

Im all for people looking after their mental health but Alfie having a therapist I will never understand,
she must be laughing all the way to the bank, absolute twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry but being told by a millionaire that everybody has the same amount of hours in the day is complete bullshit.

like yes technically we do, but he has the money to pay for a gardener, a chef, home delivery for anything he buys, someone to come clean the car, someone to organise the logistics of holidays, etc, etc, etc.

if i had enough money to pay someone to do literally anything in my life that i don't feel like doing, that would add so much extra time to my day. so no we don't all have the same amount of hours in the day, because most of us have a big portion of our days taken up by responsibilities that we can't just choose not to do

• Heart
Reactions: 37
sorry but being told by a millionaire that everybody has the same amount of hours in the day is complete bullshit.

like yes technically we do, but he has the money to pay for a gardener, a chef, home delivery for anything he buys, someone to come clean the car, someone to organise the logistics of holidays, etc, etc, etc.

if i had enough money to pay someone to do literally anything in my life that i don't feel like doing, that would add so much extra time to my day. so no we don't all have the same amount of hours in the day, because most of us have a big portion of our days taken up by responsibilities that we can't just choose not to do
And work! He’s out for lunch or at the bloody beach every day

Reactions: 9

THIS. He has absolutely no clue, if he had to live a 'day in the life' of any of us on here we all know he wouldn't cope for a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This 30 day thing is 100% just an interaction / engagement thing which. Tag him, use the hashtag, constantly update him on your goals....

He didn’t even have a list of his own goals he just kept reeling off tit like sleep earlier, see mates more.... which in itself is laughable.
How about see your girlfriend more you nob.

So over him thinking he’s some savage little street kid when he’s a posh wanker. Also, the start where his camera is set up and he comes in, your NOT Casey Neistat mate.

Reactions: 6
You should watch the video - and start laughing at 20 sec in.

He is living in a dreamworld he is.. as if he could EVER make a promise for 30 days and stick with it.

ffs
Personally I'm still waiting for him to fulfil his promise of showing his loyal GUYYYYS the results of his 90 day challenge

Not sure about you lot but I always carry a bowl around with me incase I need to sit down in an alleyway and eat my crisps
Too right and I have a napkin in my pocket in case its the posh walkers I'm pushing sorry eating

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's made it into a smiley face! What adult wears anything with a large colourful smiley face on it?! 🙄
Oh he stole that idea straight from one of Roman Atwood’s recent videos. I don’t watch them often, but Britney pointed out a piece of fan art on the garage wall that looks like a smiley face logo & she said they should put it on a tee.

After looking at the kind of a mushroom cap logo, I began to wonder why they’d choose the u’s to look like boobs & then I noticed the T. So....is he promoting tittie *ucking? (Nearly Graphic Art certified here!)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.