Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised he doesn’t want a kid yet think of all the savage toys he can play with it and clickbait titles for deyes
Having kids means 24/7 chaos.Putting someone else’s needs before your own.Midnight feeds and constant nappy changes.Theres no way Alfie wants or is ready for that and I don’t blame him.

I drag him for the whole not proposing yet saga as he claims he’s ‘not ready’ and ‘in no rush’ but when you’ve been with someone 7 years you know if you want to marry them or not and not that much will change apart from them being legally bound together forever (god help them). Whereas having a baby would change their whole world and everything in it and if at 26 Alfie doesn’t want that yet then that’s totally okay.

Reactions: 11
Next year is a leap year... I wonder if she'll propose to him?
She’s pathetic enough

Having kids means 24/7 chaos.Putting someone else’s needs before your own.Midnight feeds and constant nappy changes.Theres no way Alfie wants or is ready for that and I don’t blame him.

I drag him for the whole not proposing yet saga as he claims he’s ‘not ready’ and ‘in no rush’ but when you’ve been with someone 7 years you know if you want to marry them or not and not that much will change apart from them being legally bound together forever (god help them). Whereas having a baby would change their whole world and everything in it and if at 26 Alfie doesn’t want that yet then that’s totally okay.
‘Their world’ is a nonsense. If there is no commitment within the first few years, there never will be. Fact. She is making a colossal twit of herself. If he thought anything if her, they would have been engaged at least but she’s wasting her time.

Reactions: 4
What the hell were Walkers crisps thinking giving Alfie an advert that involves him eating😂😂😂

20190902_200239.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell were Walkers crisps thinking giving Alfie an advert that involves him eating😂😂😂

View attachment 37703
Oh no....its not real, surely?

Just to say, watching the vid with Sean and Alfie and that other creepy bloke, it is so obvious that he wants to be in their company and he behaves cheerfully, but then look at how he is with slugbrows...says it all.

Reactions: 5
Oh no....its not real, surely?

Just to say, watching the vid with Sean and Alfie and that other creepy bloke, it is so obvious that he wants to be in their company and he behaves cheerfully, but then look at how he is with slugbrows...says it all.
Yes it's definitely an AD, it's on his stories😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I LICHERALLY cannot stand him. He’s such a bleeping out of touch Tory twit.

The whole video is very obviously a push for his not merch merch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I LICHERALLY cannot stand him. He’s such a bleeping out of touch Tory twit.

The whole video is very obviously a push for his not merch merch
How does he justify keeping this whole merch thing going.Ive not seen one person post a picture of them wearing it.I mean I know there must be a handful of Alfie fans still out there.

• Haha
How does he justify keeping this whole merch thing going.Ive not seen one person post a picture of them wearing it.I mean I know there must be a handful of Alfie fans still out there.
The only people I see wearing it are Zoe and his BOIIIZZZZZZ

Watch out, he's off out for dinner on his skateboard. I hope he's got his knee pads and helmet on otherwise Mummy Deyes will have something to say😂😂😂
Screenshot_20190902-205229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You should watch the video - and start laughing at 20 sec in.

He is living in a dreamworld he is.. as if he could EVER make a promise for 30 days and stick with it.

ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You should watch the video - and start laughing at 20 sec in.

He is living in a dreamworld he is.. as if he could EVER make a promise for 30 days and stick with it.

ffs
“I just don’t have the time guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.