Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he stole that idea straight from one of Roman Atwood’s recent videos. I don’t watch them often, but Britney pointed out a piece of fan art on the garage wall that looks like a smiley face logo & she said they should put it on a tee.

After looking at the kind of a mushroom cap logo, I began to wonder why they’d choose the u’s to look like boobs & then I noticed the T. So....is he promoting tittie *ucking? (Nearly Graphic Art certified here!)
Dear lord! I hope not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh he stole that idea straight from one of Roman Atwood’s recent videos. I don’t watch them often, but Britney pointed out a piece of fan art on the garage wall that looks like a smiley face logo & she said they should put it on a tee.

After looking at the kind of a mushroom cap logo, I began to wonder why they’d choose the u’s to look like boobs & then I noticed the T. So....is he promoting tittie *ucking? (Nearly Graphic Art certified here!)
So he's channeling his inner dreams? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's driving me mad with his constant questioning/asking things all the time
It's like he doesn't know whats "normal" anymore so he's got to keep checking in with real people who are out there as if him and Zoe are royalty and need to know what the common man on the street these days would do or hope for or is trying to achieve .
I can imagine him scrolling through the replies and being genuinely surprised if he saw people saying saving to buy a little car or trying to get more hours at work to pay some basic utility bills
It's like he treats his followers lives like a pet project not thinking most people are just scrapping by in life or barely managing month to month let alone spending 30 days trying to complete an Alfie Deyes #challenge .

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Well no.... because there is no way on this EARTH that Alfie came up with that design
haha can you imagine his brief to the designer, "i just want it to be like a super sick licherally savage skater design and i also want it to include a dick bleeping some boobs :cool:"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's driving me mad with his constant questioning/asking things all the time
It's like he doesn't know whats "normal" anymore so he's got to keep checking in with real people who are out there as if him and Zoe are royalty and need to know what the common man on the street these days would do or hope for or is trying to achieve .
I can imagine him scrolling through the replies and being genuinely surprised if he saw people saying saving to buy a little car or trying to get more hours at work to pay some basic utility bills
It's like he treats his followers lives like a pet project not thinking most people are just scrapping by in life or barely managing month to month let alone spending 30 days trying to complete an Alfie Deyes #challenge .
It's not that - it's because he needs engagement to get brand deals- companies aren't simply using bullshit amount of followers anymore. They are looking at how many people comment, interact with insta posts, youtube videos etc

Reactions: 8
Sean’s insta story is him cleaning the paddling pool and putting it away now summers done. Take note Alfie. Did they even use the one they bought this year??

Reactions: 16
A 30 day challenge.
Liddul things you want to change about yourself.
Maximising everything in life to be beneficial
Use the hashtag #30daysoffutureself on twitter.
This should be interesting

Im all for people looking after their mental health but Alfie having a therapist I will never understand,
she must be laughing all the way to the bank, absolute twonk.
Wish we knew who she is, anyone know?

Aw he fell off and:poop:o_Oo_O:m:m snapped it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who at GQ looked at Alfie and thought ‘I know let’s invite him to the fashion awards’

He has his own clothing line and still has to roll the sleeves up on his T-shirt. Alfie mate I thought you designed everything, just design different sleeves that you like? Ah yeah sorry, fruit of the loom with an iron on word art I forgot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who at GQ looked at Alfie and thought ‘I know let’s invite him to the fashion awards’

He has his own clothing line and still has to roll the sleeves up on his T-shirt. Alfie mate I thought you designed everything, just design different sleeves that you like? Ah yeah sorry, fruit of the loom with an iron on word art I forgot
Who in their right mind has invited that bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish we knew who she is, anyone know?
Someone with a sense of humor and a second home 🤷‍♀️
She deserves it for putting up with that needy twonk.

Is he going with a brand?
I know Ali Gordon is going with Hugo boss.

Reactions: 2
Someone with a sense of humor and a second home 🤷‍♀️
She deserves it for putting up with that needy twonk.

Is he going with a brand?
I know Ali Gordon is going with Hugo boss.
He posted the other day about getting a Hugo boss suit. Which I doubt he bought. Which makes it even worse. Why the duck would Hugo boss want Alfie representing them?!?

Is it work experience week and some kid has picked?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope GQ are trolling him and have just invited him to present him the Honour of Worst Dressed “Man” of 2019. And every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will it be a fitted suit or an oversized one, and will he have the sleeves turned up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.