Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find his new Instagram post with the baby sort of a kick in the face for Zoe? Considering how much she wants one and he doesn't and has made it clear it's not going to happen, it just seems like a cruel dig to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it..
I am actually wondering if she is pregnant though. The photos of her anxiety attack with Tanya rubbing her belly and Alfie kind of cuddling her belly, I thought these were them trying to get people talking. Now I’m thinking maybe she is. I could see them doing the whole ‘hint at pregnancy even when it’s obvious but never confirm’ to get constant views, like what celebs sometimes do 🙄

Actually think that Morgan might be living with them. He’s constantly with them or at their house or in their car?

Reactions: 2
I am actually wondering if she is pregnant though. The photos of her anxiety attack with Tanya rubbing her belly and Alfie kind of cuddling her belly, I thought these were them trying to get people talking. Now I’m thinking maybe she is. I could see them doing the whole ‘hint at pregnancy even when it’s obvious but never confirm’ to get constant views, like what celebs sometimes do 🙄
But in order for Zoe to be pregnant they would have to actually have sex which seems far beyond the realm of possibility to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But in order for Zoe to be pregnant they would have to actually have sex which seems far beyond the realm of possibility to me...
Seriously. Her reaction to the lyrics of that pussy song she posted with Mark the other day, I dunno, came across very telling of her sex life imo.
Although with Alfie’s teeth I’m sure the thought of him going anywhere near her vagina with them is terrifying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Actually think that Morgan might be living with them. He’s constantly with them or at their house or in their car?
Alfie intentionally has people around him to spend less time with Zoe.
Then Zoe will run to London to go see Mark

Reactions: 4
Sooooo apparently he uploaded the vlog and it’s been copyright claimed. But it’s not his fault, the people who claimed it are people that have given him permission

He obviously can’t not get paid so he’s taken it down the re edit and re upload.

Sure Alfie I believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He probably mentioned his sponsor and they freaked out on him because he wasn't supposed to or something. Because thats why he's said 'can't legally'.

He's asked for advice on 'fixing his back'... go to a doctor. Or a chiro. Don't ask your fans on the internet with no medical experience. And don't feel the need to 'prove' you don't have weak muscles when the internet says that's the likely cause. He edited it while drunk. Such a hard life. Lots of new stuff coming, guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He probably mentioned his sponsor and they freaked out on him because he wasn't supposed to or something. Because thats why he's said 'can't legally'.

He's asked for advice on 'fixing his back'... go to a doctor. Or a chiro. Don't ask your fans on the internet with no medical experience. And don't feel the need to 'prove' you don't have weak muscles when the internet says that's the likely cause. He edited it while drunk. Such a hard life. Lots of new stuff coming, guys!
Usually when youtubers ask for advice on who to use/ where to get stuff it’s usually them hinting for freebies.

Who do you recommend. Half a dozen companies offer it free in return for a name drop. Easy

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I am ALL for people looking after their mental health, brilliant, promote that tit 100%
“It good to talk” “men cry too” etc etc etc
But seriously, give me bleeping strength here.

Jim Chapman desperately trying to tense his abs in an outdoor shower in Tulum banging on about his new “mental health” interview.
Alfie Dense and his SICK session with his therapist.
And I am ABSOLUTELY making light of this,
Alfie most likely talks to his therapist about how disappointed he was to find out that there was no sushi left for lunch, and how he managed to pull himself out of that slump by ordering 8 sandwiches and 3 donuts instead.. for the gains.
And I know it can be argued “nobody knows what people are facing on the inside” and I agree with that.
But the lad is driving around looking at buying a jet ski to mess around with his mates, and gets upset because the shop was closed.
His biggest “struggle” to date was taking the bleeping tent down from the garden.
I’m so over this lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am ALL for people looking after their mental health, brilliant, promote that tit 100%
“It good to talk” “men cry too” etc etc etc
But seriously, give me bleeping strength here.

Jim Chapman desperately trying to tense his abs in an outdoor shower in Tulum banging on about his new “mental health” interview.
Alfie Dense and his SICK session with his therapist.
And I am ABSOLUTELY making light of this,
Alfie most likely talks to his therapist about how disappointed he was to find out that there was no sushi left for lunch, and how he managed to pull himself out of that slump by ordering 8 sandwiches and 3 donuts instead.. for the gains.
And I know it can be argued “nobody knows what people are facing on the inside” and I agree with that.
But the lad is driving around looking at buying a jet ski to mess around with his mates, and gets upset because the shop was closed.
His biggest “struggle” to date was taking the bleeping tent down from the garden.
I’m so over this lot.
This is so accurate.

Alfie is a typical brat. Hasn’t ever had to see the real world for what it is!

Reactions: 5
What a BELLEND

latest video 6 minutes in. Talking about going to Glasgow to a gaming event, but refuses to name the gaming event because then he’ll have to say sponsor even though it’s not a sponsor. duck. Off. Alfie. If you need to declare it then it is.

Actually annoys me how much he uses Morgan for content, oh Morgan go in the cold water so I can film you. Oh Morgan go and jump off that.

Reminds me of that saying when you was a kid and you’d be like ‘so and so told me to’ and your mum is like ‘if they told you to jump off a bridge would you’

Depends how much Alfie is paying I guess

Forgot about the ramp already and moved onto jet ski. At least the pool used to get one use. Is there ANY footage of him on that skate ramp?

Millionaire asks 12 year old fans for medical advise

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Actually annoys me how much he uses Morgan for content, oh Morgan go in the cold water so I can film you. Oh Morgan go and jump off that.

Reminds me of that saying when you was a kid and you’d be like ‘so and so told me to’ and your mum is like ‘if they told you to jump off a bridge would you’

Depends how much Alfie is paying I guess
Morgan is basically a modern day Jester for Alfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why the fck is he buying a jet ski???

Is this what happens when you become dumb rich? Just dumb purchases all the time.

Alfie next purchase he buy like....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also LMAO at Alfie blaming his "travelling" why he's not been filming The Secrets Out

NOONE WANTS TO BE ON YOUR SH!T SHOW

ACCEPT IT

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.