Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well can't skate if disabled bro.
There are people in wheelchairs who skate in their chairs, and can do some amazing tricks, and flips etc. in their chairs and Alfie can barely go up and down his halfpipe.
I think the user was making a joke by saying what Alfie's response would be to the mother's tweet as he is so unaware of anyone but himself. It is really disrespectful that no one replied to customers questions, not one member of "staff" was doing anything there, what was the point of all of this pop up shop, he's come out looking even worse and he is so self indulged that he can't see how embarrassing it is that there where more paid people there than customers.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think the user was making a joke by saying what Alfie's response would be to the mother's tweet as he is so unaware of anyone but himself. It is really disrespectful that no one replied to customers questions, not one member of "staff" was doing anything there, what was the point of all of this pop up shop, he's come out looking even worse and he is so self indulged that he can't see how embarrassing it is that there where more paid people there than customers.
Exactly my intention. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alfie's new merch reminds me of the story 'The Emporer's New Clothes'. He struts around thinking he looks "sick", but actually looks a twit and all his minions are too dumb to say anything. Might be better off walking round naked tbh.
emperor-768x506.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think that his pop up shop would have done well wherever it had bloody popped up, I still don't think people would have popped in to see that load of crap. He needs to pop off himself and do better vlogs before he finally pops off😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly my intention. (y)
Yeah, I guessed it was a joke, sorry, I didn’t mean to come across like I was offended or anything. I was just making the point that there are disabled people in wheelchairs who have vastly superior skating skills than Alfie. And it just shows how pathetic Alfie is at everything in life. It’s embarrassing for Alfie how useless he is.

Also spot on about the lack of awareness and complete failure to respond to customers tweets is really amateurish and unprofessional @GeorgiaLucy

Reactions: 18
He's jumped on the Letting the Person in Front Order me Food:
- But didn't use one of his bazillion cars so went into restuarants and cafes sticking his camera in their face
- Only did it because he needed to do a video AD for 3mobile

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He is so thick

Goes into a tea shop. Asks for recommendation. Gets recommended a chai tea.

Says “yoh! I’ve never tried a chai tea! I know what chai is when it’s in coffee because Zoe has it and it tastes like Christmas but I don’t know what it will be like as like an iced tea thing”

Chai literally means tea, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Don’t know why but this made me think of Alfie and something he would do. It’s in the top trending videos so hope he doesn’t get ideas 😂

Reactions: 1
Do you think he’s complained about those teeth yet and will go back out to get them ‘fixed’ or is he actually happy with them? He can barely close his mouth, must be really uncomfortable and probably why he got ulcers
I feel like he actually thinks they look good. He has a very high opinion of himself

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I love it.

Thank you to everyone who managed to visit the pop-up and report back and those who shared videos. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I wonder how Alfie is going to spin the pop-up in his upcoming vlog, that is if he even bothers to address it. He must be aware that most of us saw it was an epic fail. It's going to be hard to move that merchandise along with his other failed merch line (PB Merch). I wish I knew the total number of sales from today's pop-up. Zoe probably 'bought' the most out of everyone that visited. It's so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
This is old but omg look at the state of that trampoline. Eww bird poop and all

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The maddest bit of the pop up was that he went out for lunch for an hour, only posting on his IG after he'd left and saying he'd be back soon. The shop was open for like 6 hours and he couldn't manage the whole time?! So incredibly lazy. Imagine if you were a minion who'd gone to see him only to find out he'd popped to Dominos!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Caspar lee is taking the piss out of him on his stories. That’s how I took it anyway 😂 seeing as though Caspar doesn’t hang around with Alfie he was on about him skating hahaha

The maddest bit of the pop up was that he went out for lunch for an hour, only posting on his IG after he'd left and saying he'd be back soon. The shop was open for like 6 hours and he couldn't manage the whole time?! So incredibly lazy. Imagine if you were a minion who'd gone to see him only to find out he'd popped to Dominos!
Haha yeah I said that. Eat just before you arrive. Work for 6 hours then go and eat after it’s closed. Literally nothing he does has any commitment

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He could have ordered food in to eat with some of the 20 or so people that turned up if it was such an amazing experience and so good to hang out with the fans.

Where is he storing all this merch he can't sell? Sugglife /creator store was somewhere in Wales wasn't it? Now that's gone it might all be in their spare family house next door.

Where is he storing all this merch he can't sell? Sugglife /creator store was somewhere in Wales wasn't it? Now that's gone it might all be in their spare family house next door.
Imagine the crap that is in that house from all their abandoned hobbies/interests that last about a month each... Must be full of kayaks and skateboards and ovens and old merch and pogo sticks and literally 1000 other things we could list.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.