Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly following this thread and his stories today have made me so happy. I hope he admits what a flop today was, but we all know he won't [emoji2368]

Reactions: 12

"After only being online for 4 weeks"
What a joke!
noone invited him to open one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 18070
"After only being online for 4 weeks"
What a joke!
noone invited him to open one.
So after a whole month, they couldn’t shift the overpriced tat, correction ‘merch’. So had to resort to a pop up shop, where they still had virtually no interest at all and are left with piles of unsellable clothes.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after a whole month, they couldn’t shift the overpriced tat, correction ‘merch’. So had to resort to a pop up shop, where they still had virtually no interest at all and are left with piles of unsellable clothes.
🤣
There will be a “sale” announced soon to drop the price down to try and shift the excess stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is, not all his young followers can afford to be travelling to Brighton and then wasting their pocket money on overpriced shite 🤣

Reactions: 4
He’s actually trying to spin it into a positive!!
It’s the best interactions he’s had with his fans ( still not merch though)

It was so calm and he got to spend so much time with each person.

IT WAS DEAD. How is he actually trying to make out it was positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

He doesn't half spout some shite🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Not a mention of today on Twitter. Just a new revolting looking video 'strangers tell me what to eat in a day'. Last mention of his shop was yesterday saying he wished he had thought of having his slackline there as it would be 'sick'. Surely it wouldn't take much planning for that would it? Just take it and assemble it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

He got to spend so much time with each person because there was so few customers, hes an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm a big fan of street fashion and watching this train wreck is cringe inducing. He has copied so much from the neon yellow long sleeved shirts from Yeezy to the wavy font from ASSC. The style of the shop looks like a hipsters cafe, not anything like Palace and Supreme (the biggest skate/street brands) and he has completely missed the mark. To even enter Supreme you have to put your details in a website at an exact time on Monday and hope you are one of 500 people who did it within the minute. You get a text that lets you know your number in line and then you have to queue in 3 lines that span around the corner and this is just to get into the store on a Thursday. Skateboarders are known for being assholes, the owner of Supreme said he encourages his staff to be like that, imagine walking into Alfie's store to be greeted by Holly bumbling around trying to fit a pint glass in her mouth and the owners girlfriend buying his merch clothing so it looks like he has sales. He oozes middle class white boy with a trust fund and the irony of it all is HE CAN'T EVEN SKATE.

alfiecopies.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
'Today was the best experience with those who watch my videos I've ever had'.
Latest tweet from Alfie. It seems so curiously worded. Sort of acknowledging it turned out to be a meet and greet?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One not very happy parent, he was very arrogant ignoring all the questions people posted about the shop. Every single one should have got a reply

alf-fan.jpg

Uploading stories to last forever here. "We had illustrators there"

• Wow
Reactions: 10
His new video.

Complete ad for three mobile with no sign of it say ad on it except the one snippet he mentions it.

Admits he can’t use the half pipe
Has jumped on the bandwagon for easy money/ content despite admitting that’s not the content he does anymore
Pretends to be humble that the girl in the cafe knew who he was, despite the fact he bounds in there with his camera on every time so how would she not.

Such a wet wipe

Reactions: 16
The top two comments at the top of his video, not sure if these are minions or jokers. He's been losing followers for the last year and now loosing at a rate of 500 a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Off by himself ? Because i guess the shop didn't earn enough to cover wages...
I'm surprised he didn't get takeaways from wagamama to mop at home

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.