Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess, some gurning and embarrassed laughs about something sexual, and Alfie gives some terrible advice about something because he is a pillock.
And swears. Which always sounds so awkward. Surely he must be cottoning on to the fact he and Zoe are rapidly becoming irrelevant. 12 year olds find them boring and the fans who grew up with them just find their lifestyle and ethos completely unrelatable. Plus they don't even appeal as a couple.

Reactions: 10
Nah, he hasn't managed to get the Secret's Out ready for tonight. I'm gutted🤣🤣🤣.

In other news, the reason they hired a van was to take loads of his unwanted crap to the local charity shops. I'm impressed, I was only mentioning on here a few days back that I wondered what they did with all their unused crap, and why they didn't take it to charity. Maybe he reads these threads🤔.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
hi! i dont normlly post on these forms but his awful secrets out video is now out tomorrow according to his twitter! as he didnt realize how long the editing was going to be. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was also lolling how his future self pop up shop was total flop!
his next merch slogan should be "future flop" as it just simply not selling!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked. He isn't going to put out the new Secret's Out tonight as he didn't realise how long it would take to edit. He is so lazy.

Reactions: 9
Right I don’t usually post on alfie’s threads but I have to say... what the hell is going on with his moustache? Seriously, it seems to dip into his nostrils? I’ve never noticed it before but then looking at the photos for his floppyself merch today made me realise! Makes me feel a tad sick tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nah, he hasn't managed to get the Secret's Out ready for tonight. I'm gutted🤣🤣🤣.

In other news, the reason they hired a van was to take loads of his unwanted crap to the local charity shops. I'm impressed, I was only mentioning on here a few days back that I wondered what they did with all their unused crap, and why they didn't take it to charity. Maybe he reads these threads🤔.
View attachment 18263
He definitely reads here. Every YouTuber reads their gossip forums, they can’t help themselves the narcissistic prats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He's just asking the employees what to get, because he's too cowardly to even stand behind a person and ask for what they had. He takes the easiest/ way that puts himself out there the LEAST always. At least Mark had the gumption to ask for what the person in front had even though he was nervous to do it. It's called setting a goal and doing it.

He acts like he's f^cking Tom Cruise when he goes out.. then tries to play the humble game " it's AMAZIN' that people, recognize me, watch my videos". Jesus Alfie, nobody cares that much. I guarantee they're more nervous about the viewers that'll be watching than the fact they've met you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Secrets out delayed again.

Was meant to be Sunday, then Monday.... didn’t happen today because he was at the pop up shop all day
A. ALL DAY is not 10-4 you had 5pm to midnight or before 10am to edit
B. You’ve done duck all today, except go round charity shops ( probably for vlog content) so could have edited it today?

How do people not realise what a little tit he is

Was meant to be Sunday, then Monday.... didn’t happen today because he was at the pop up shop all day
B. You’ve done duck all today, except go round charity shops ( probably for vlog content) so could have edited it today?

That’s the thing all his little fans fall at his feet telling him it’s okay and not to worry etc.In the real world if you don’t turn up to your work you get fired end of

Reactions: 8

Just shows how little he knows about heard work! He wouldn’t last a day in a real job

I wonder how long his lunch break was during his pop-up yesterday? He probably took his usual hour long lunch.

Also, how hard is it to edit an episode? Didn't he brag that it used to take him under half an hour to finish editing a vlog? The content must be crap which is why it's so hard for him to edit or work on it and he's willing to do everything and anything else but work on The Secret's Out. I still refuse to call it a podcast. If he had done a proper podcast then he wouldn't have to worry about editing a video and only work on the audio. In fact, it would do us a favor where we wouldn't have to see his hideous face with those massive chompers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The staff were probably relieved he had left, I bet there was an awkward tension in the air when it was empty.

Yeah Alfie, come on, she's the whole package🤣🤣. She's adventurous, exciting, likes keeping fit, eats healthily etc etc. What's not to like🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long his lunch break was during his pop-up yesterday? He probably took his usual hour long lunch.

Also, how hard is it to edit an episode? Didn't he brag that it used to take him under half an hour to finish editing a vlog? The content must be crap which is why it's so hard for him to edit or work on it and he's willing to do everything and anything else but work on The Secret's Out. I still refuse to call it a podcast. If he had done a proper podcast then he wouldn't have to worry about editing a video and only work on the audio. In fact, it would do us a favor where we wouldn't have to see his hideous face with those massive chompers.
He also said him and Morgan were editing all day today ( lie as he was in a van late morning)

Plus, why can’t morgan edit them for him. Joe, oil etc all have guys they send the footage to to edit. His money would be better spent on that

Reactions: 4
Nah, he hasn't managed to get the Secret's Out ready for tonight. I'm gutted[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787].

In other news, the reason they hired a van was to take loads of his unwanted crap to the local charity shops. I'm impressed, I was only mentioning on here a few days back that I wondered what they did with all their unused crap, and why they didn't take it to charity. Maybe he reads these threads[emoji848].
View attachment 18263
He's probably just been watching a lot of Mr Beast.

Reactions: 1
You know what, I'm starting to realise reading these comments, being a YouTuber is very similar to working for the Council, talk for hours about random crap and then wonder why you have so much work to do, then complain about it for another hour 😂 (yes I work for the Council but I worked in the private sector before and they wouldn't cope for a day 😂)

• Haha
Alfie has actually been in his gym with Sean and Steve in Sean’s vlog, whether he did much working out is another story it just cut to time lapses of them not doing much.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 18263
So poor Holly latest job duty is to drive the van to drop off boss's personal unwanted stuff (since he won't admit is dumping FutureElf merch)

View attachment 18263
So poor Holly's latest job duty is to drive a rental van to drop off boss's personal unwanted stuff (since he won't admit is dumping FutureElf merch)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.