Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how the only person he's retweeted about the popup was probably (judging from his profile where his job is immersive experiences) the guy that alfie paid to put in the projector

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alfie reminds me of the gay guy at school who had an unattractive female best friend. I wonder if there were kids at his school who were into skating whilst Alfie was doing gymnastics? I can’t imagine there were many kids/peers uploading crap little videos in their bedrooms when they were 15. He will always be a wannabe, only now he has money to buy friends. Ryan Taylor for instance, is not someone that would give Alfie the time of day in any other life. I would imagine if A was still represented by his old management company, they would not encourage this affiliation with someone who has an extensive criminal record. The only thing I feel sorry for him about is that he will be saddled with Zoe forever as their relationship is entirely co-dependent. Him on her celebrity/exposure, and her on him emotionally. He needs to forget about those Instagram Baddies, not happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t see there being a next time after that flop 🤣. I wonder how bruised his ego is feeling.

Reactions: 9
His latest insta story was a picture of him in a little kid’s electric car and carrying a mini-skateboard 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand him pointing out he was in a van. Why is this so special? Lots of people drive vans.... why does he try and make it sound crazy. It’s mundane life, love. Get a grip

Reactions: 11
I havent really been keeping up with Alfie recently but what's with this future self merch? Is it actually aimed at skaters?

And did her really release months ago with 'pb club' to replace the LBW club only to ditch PB soon after for the future self nonsense?

Literally the 10 people who attended his pop up shop were all 12-14 year old girls lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I havent really been keeping up with Alfie recently but what's with this future self merch? Is it actually aimed at skaters?

And did her really release months ago with 'pb club' to replace the LBW club only to ditch PB soon after for the future self nonsense?
I can only read lesbian bi white!!!😂

Poor deluded fans🤣

Developing in life and business😂😂😂😂. He's going nowhere🙄.

Role model🤣🤣🤣. I'd move on love and find someone who actually is a role model🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand him pointing out he was in a van. Why is this so special? Lots of people drive vans.... why does he try and make it sound crazy. It’s mundane life, love. Get a grip
Van full of leftover merch 😂😂😂 see him and Zoe made the annoying girl drive it whilst they did duck all as usual

He’s not pointless blog any more. That name was too childish for him. He’s now super sick savage skateboarding (carrying) Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s because they do absolutely nothing, anything they do is monumental to them.

Out tonight apparently. How exciting. :sleep:. It is the most 'real and raw' one he has done:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Let me guess, some gurning and embarrassed laughs about something sexual, and Alfie gives some terrible advice about something because he is a pillock.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.