Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how different it was 5 years ago, who'd of thought teenage girls and trends would ever change :LOL:

Alfie-Deyes.jpg

Fan Mob: Around 8,000 screaming fans turned up to see Alfi signing his book at the Excel Exhibition centre

Reactions: 9
And the minion with the most liked comment was just calling it merch. Love some unintentional shade :D
alife-minion.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually finding all of this way more hilarious than I thought I would 😂 It's like a car crash in slow motion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Zoe has turned up now, so stuff should be flying off the shelves. Only 15 minutes to go though🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t put it on her story though. Supportive girlfriend.

Zoe’s turned up and still no customers 😂
And he’s got holly dressed head to toe in merch 😂😂

This has made my day

*edit sorry not merch. Skate apparel
The things holly does. I feel kinda sorry for her sometimes. She’s definitely their lacki.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Half an hour to go an not a soul in sight other than staff and Zoe, even the artist is just drawing a member of staff. Rails still full of stock.

This is the most entertaining alf has ever been. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder how he’s gonna acknowledge this 😂 or will it just be never talked about again
This is the most humiliating yet, he won't publically acknowledge it but deep down he must know the jigs up and merch is no longer an easy way to make 10-20k. He's still got the ugly yellow t-shirts left from last year to sell.

I'm surprised the "office" has even lasted this long.

Probably off for pizza to lick their wounds, after spending a few hours repacking the unsold merch :LOL: They went quite after mid day - probably holding out hope for an afternoon rush that never came

Reactions: 12
Oh lordy this is up there with The Guardian article for humiliation. That was never mentioned again either. Don't tell me Alfie has got to actually start looking for a proper job?
This pop up shop reminds me of that bit at the end of every Apprentice when they run around madly for 10 minutes trying to sell off their rubbish for about £2.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the most humiliating yet, he won't publically acknowledge it but deep down he must know the jigs up and merch is no longer an easy way to make 10-20k. He's still got the ugly yellow t-shirts left from last year to sell.

I'm surprised the "office" has even lasted this long.

Probably off for pizza to lick their wounds, after spending a few hours repacking the unsold merch :LOL: They went quite after mid day - probably holding out hope for an afternoon rush that never came

You can bet their arrogant assess didn't plan for the possibility of having merch left over and needing employees around to help pack all that up either. So probably going to be a bunch of pissed off staff that will be roped into staying much later than they had been told. I wonder if they are paid salary or by the hour 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Will be seeing all Alfie’s merch on the 50p rail in charity shops alongside all the Brit gangs books

Reactions: 7
Should rename it "Future Selfie" cause that's all anyone went there for :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.