Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookies Monster

"Maybe promote the charity a bit better. What's it about? What does the charity do? Put some effort into raising awareness for the charity."

"If you bothered clicking the link and reading the description you’d see..instead you try and make something SO positive into a negative"

Holy shit how is that negative?!? The person is stating facts and he takes it like he was just stabbed in the throat. I want to see an interview where he gets called out on his shit SOOOOO bad.
That was me! I just replied to him. I'm sorry but if I'm going to donate to a charity I don't just want to click a link and read some generic blurb about it. I want someone raising money to tell me in their own words why they're doing what they're doing and their understanding of what the charity is about. He obviously doesn't have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

cuzisayso

I need to have a rant

He was talking about getting one of those cars for himself in the near future (I forgot the name but he got to test drive it a couple of times)
Then they have that big black car
She has her mini
And then she has that old classic car
Between them (and they are only in their 20s now) they have 3/4 cars
But he wants to promote and encourage “us” to drive electric cars

Fiiiirst of all.. most of his audience is either 13 and still love with mom and dad
Or “regular” people who can’t just afford electric or multiple cars for that matter
So how he got this gig is mind blowing
He does not have the audience for selling cars!!!

But

He legit bought that special straw so he could take it with him to restaurants just for him in his next vlog to drink from a GLASS WITH A PLASTIC STRAW and goes “oops forgot to order without a straw gaiisss”
Why does he pretend to be so environmentally friendly when we can see his life style
The same as with him trying soooo bad looking like a good human being for always mentioning donating his clothes.... maybe you should keep some clothes longer than 6 months FUUUHHHK!!!
He legit had to buy all new swimming trunks and shorts cause he didn’t have any... any?
Buying an entire new wardrobe 3 times a year and buying fast fashion is not very environmentally friendly alfie!
They always have the lights on on multiple levels of their house in multiple rooms even though they just sit in the living room
Zoe takes baths DAILY
All the pre packaged food they eat
Etc etc

Also he goes “I get to go to multiple new countries to create content with them”
So wait... this whole electric business is mostly based on “good for the environment” (and even though less exhaust is, the make and expose off, of those electric motors do 10 times more damage to nature, (as of now) but that’s not a debate for on here)
What I’m getting at is... that’s what he is trying to sell
Yet he gets flown over to MULTIPLE countries (oh ok cause airplanes are good for the environment?)
Just to prob go on a all paid holiday to drive around a rental electric mini .... which if he would’ve just stayed at home not promoting this multi vacation trip would’ve saved the environment so much damage!!!
But no have dumbasses like him holiday for free driving around an electric rental just to go home to his 3/4 gas guzzling cars
Wtf is the point of all this?

Oh but remember sheep/fans buy buy buy
Swipe up to buy the electric car here!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’d feel sorry for them if they’d actually promoted the charity and tried to fundraise but they’ve done absolutely nothing so they’re getting no sympathy from me.
Alfie’s started asking people to donate. And says it’s for regenerate. But doesn’t give any other info whatsoever. Does he even know what they do?

Also funny he’s sitting on the river filming big houses saying he’s never seen houses so big. YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING MANSION

• Haha
Reactions: 28

leigh213

VIP Member
The way they think they are absolute lads just reminds me of the inbetweeners
And Alfie would undoubtedly be Jay, perpetually bullshitting things he's never done, being knocked down a peg all the time after being smarmy and most definitely NEVER getting laid 😅

I can literally see Jay Cartwright getting a half pipe and bragging about how he can use it till the others ask him to do a trick and the response would be identical to Alfie's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I nearly ran this toothy joker over in Brighton on Wednesday- he just stepped out without looking talking to his mate. His veneers are truly blinding.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cherry198

VIP Member
I reckon he's going to jump on the 'travel vlogger' ideas. He's asking where viewers would want to visit. He did the thames, got interest. Got more interest in his vlogs by going overseas. I think it's clicked that currently thats where the money is.
I’m here for him fucking off to timbuktu and never returning

• Heart
  • Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
These youtubers are dumbing is down. I’m sure of it

He said fanny pack. Giggle so edgy.

Any need for 3 drinks each?!
Also told his mates he was going to shop, fucked off for breakfast. HES JUST A DICKHEAD.

Apparently a 45 year old came up to him in the airport after watching his holiday vlogs. Course he did alf

They are all rich and could easily put money into that little fishing towns economy by buying fresh fish or eating at the local places. Instead they go supermarket and sit in the villa. Adventurous
Someone commented "Love your travel vlogs Alfie"

He's literally only travelled from Lidl to the villa

• Haha
I like to think that Zoe has this big plan in place to ditch him and that she secretly hates him and is one of the most active people on this thread just ripping him apart anonymously 😂😂

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Maybe poppy and Sean will bring in the crowds. 😂

In his head he was picturing thousands like when Logan Paul did a popup. I hope he paid for barriers.

Is anyone in Brighton to walk past? Or better still walk in and ask if Joe and Dianne are there before walking right back out.
I will be walking past in approx an hour - will report back after taking a few mins to point and laugh

• Haha

Horatio

VIP Member
I know it's pretty much been covered but it really shocks me that Alfie actually went back to brighton for his sisters 28th birthday meal. He sees his family ALL THE TIME. They go for meals ALL THE TIME. He really could have skipped this -even worse that he spent all that cash on a taxi to get back. The hypocrisy of wasting all that money during a charity challenge clearly lost on him. It's so frustrating. We all predicted how lazily he would approach this but I think he's actually exceeded even the lowest expectations.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Jawge

He's so rude

He depicted a "Future Self" drawing. And said "Its me at home with my 2 kids and a Husky"

THEN he started grinning and laughing saying "Yeah I kinda forgot" and Zoe interrupts "Forget what"? ....Alfie still grinning "I kinda forget Zoe"

WHAT KINDA BOYFRIEND DOES THAT?

Don't people always say - if your partner doesn't see you in their future. There is no future. And Alfie LITERALLY DEPICTED HIS FUTURE SELF WITHOUT HER

Zoe however had a framed picture of Alfie and herself and their 3 kids with a little campervan (did remind me of Joe)

Alfie tried to dig himself out of the hole BUT didn't draw the same picture he depicted early (Alfie at home with 2 kids and a Husky dog)....No he opted for him and Zoe on holiday. Literally their life right now.

Zoe hunny if that isn't a CLEAR sign this relationship is stagnant and dead. I don't know what is.

Zoe being Zoe just laughed it off. Saying "What order do you think it will happen"
And Alfie answered "We go on holiday, have 3 kids then get divorced that's why I have 2 kids and the husky"

COUPLE GOALS INDEED [emoji849]
There's even a fucking lamp in the picture, but not Zoe!

• Haha

GeorgiaLucy

I'm a big fan of street fashion and watching this train wreck is cringe inducing. He has copied so much from the neon yellow long sleeved shirts from Yeezy to the wavy font from ASSC. The style of the shop looks like a hipsters cafe, not anything like Palace and Supreme (the biggest skate/street brands) and he has completely missed the mark. To even enter Supreme you have to put your details in a website at an exact time on Monday and hope you are one of 500 people who did it within the minute. You get a text that lets you know your number in line and then you have to queue in 3 lines that span around the corner and this is just to get into the store on a Thursday. Skateboarders are known for being assholes, the owner of Supreme said he encourages his staff to be like that, imagine walking into Alfie's store to be greeted by Holly bumbling around trying to fit a pint glass in her mouth and the owners girlfriend buying his merch clothing so it looks like he has sales. He oozes middle class white boy with a trust fund and the irony of it all is HE CAN'T EVEN SKATE.

alfiecopies.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart