Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t this supposed to be the “year of content”? [emoji23] he just needs to give up on his “podcast.”
Forreal

He was editing it but moaning it was taking so long and that it was 1am already and he had to be up for the pop-up shop B.S.

So I don't expect a video today on Sunday

Alfie not living up to his promises. What's new?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God I haven't been reading this thread but that's disgusting he's enabled the YouTube membership option on his channel. He's wealthy and makes a fortune and barely puts out any normal videos. Unnecessary and greedy.

It just never changes with him, lazing around all week then stories at midnight proclaiming how hard he's working on editing a video. 😵

Reactions: 10
You guys a brand new The Secret’s Out episode is coming out on Sunday. Contain yourselves. The last episode was only ‘two’ months ago. All about that consistency. 👌🏻
What brilliant and scintillating topics will philosopher Alfie discuss? 🙄

View attachment 17985
He also needs to stop showing off his gnashers or drawing attention to them. The IG models are not going to slide into his dm’s, no matter how sick and savage he thinks he is. Grandma Zoe is as best as it’s going to get.
It’s not. He couldn’t get it finished in time. He started it at midnight last night. Surely it was filmed ages ago. Such a bleeping flake.

He filmed the pop up shop 15 minutes ago ( think it opened 40 minutes ago) and it looked dead

The new episode features the Sidemen (Tbh the 2 most insignificant ones) - Ethan aka "Behzinga" and Josh aka "Zerkaa"

Couldn't even get KSI lol
I bet he’s having to pay them to go on too

Reactions: 2
It's been open 40 mins and looks absolutely dead. Was he expecting lines outside?

The clothes aren't even folded that well, when you're paying £20 a hat, £25 a t-shirt and £45 a hoodie they should be presented well
59189182_234383164186882_2469799802697910867_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe poppy and Sean will bring in the crowds. 😂

In his head he was picturing thousands like when Logan Paul did a popup. I hope he paid for barriers.

Is anyone in Brighton to walk past? Or better still walk in and ask if Joe and Dianne are there before walking right back out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So when was it filmed? Why leave the edit last minute?
I was going to say just this.Why did he leave it until the night before?Surely he could have edited it before he announced there was a new episode going up.

I was going to say just this.Why did he leave it until the night before?Surely he could have edited it before he announced there was a new episode going up.
Because he’s Alfie last minute Deyes. It won’t be out tmrw either cus he’d have been soooooo busy at his pop up shop.

It’s not merch though. If it’s not merch, why is he there to meet his fans?

The pop up looks so dead he could probably stand and edit there anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe poppy and Sean will bring in the crowds. 😂

In his head he was picturing thousands like when Logan Paul did a popup. I hope he paid for barriers.

Is anyone in Brighton to walk past? Or better still walk in and ask if Joe and Dianne are there before walking right back out.
I will be walking past in approx an hour - will report back after taking a few mins to point and laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will be walking past in approx an hour - will report back after taking a few mins to point and laugh
I can't wait because that's ample time for people to get there

He did a Instagram pan of the pop up and it was empty at 10.45am and it opened at 10am

• Heart
  • Haha
Just posted another photo, still empty and it's been open for almost 20% of its opening time.

I'm cringing for him, must be total humiliation standing there with a staffed empty shop and his vlogging camera. James Charles shut down Birmingham..
59473944_2277019632537325_2161127310655749570_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s a witch moaning about editing, I thought he prided himself on being super quick at it?

His sister/girlfriend/friends can’t promote his shop for him?

A few years ago he probably would have had loads of screaming girls lined up outside the door waiting for opening but now he’s so irrelevant that nobody even wants to go and meet him😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally got a couple of customers, one even in old merch
60387136_139983047143274_1771583466453203699_n.jpg

• Wow
There's a jumble sale down the road stealing all the trade :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's being very careful not to pan the whole room but boomerang a section with "customers" lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.