Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's being very careful not to pan the whole room but boomerang a section with "customers" lol
Was having a tit morning til I saw that it was a flop. Cheered me right up that he can no longer fool people

Even in his boomerang it only looks like about 10 people

Reactions: 6
That horrible bright t-shirt is a pop-up shop exclusive isn't it?

I bet that will magically be available on the shop as "so many of you guys wanted it" and he works so hard for his followers 🙄

He's being very careful not to pan the whole room but boomerang a section with "customers" lol
And it's taken almost three hours to get a shot with 10 people in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest people don't look like they're buying, probably just looking round thinking WTAF🤣🤣. The people in there don't look like they'd actually wear any of that ghastly stuff🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who remembers when DeyesxSugglife store had security issue because so many fans showed up... Now there's more ugly merch than people in there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all look like massive skaters the people in the shop. Deffo not Alfie fans.

The shops open 10-4 and he’s ‘popped out for lunch’ 😂😂😂😂 shows his work ethic. Could have eaten before it opened or even took a sandwich in with him.

Reactions: 14
I nearly ran this toothy joker over in Brighton on Wednesday- he just stepped out without looking talking to his mate. His veneers are truly blinding.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be honest people don't look like they're buying, probably just looking round thinking WTAF🤣🤣. The people in there don't look like they'd actually wear any of that ghastly stuff🙄.
View attachment 18030
That’s possibly what’s happening, there will be people who will see a pop-up shop and just pop in for a browse because it’s only there for a day and they’re curious on their day out shopping.

They will see the shite on the shelves, have a quick browse to be polite before leaving with their money safely in their pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Camera carefully aimed to the right so not to reveal how short the queue is....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have second hand embarrassment.
Not one person in his comments are there or planning to go, that I can see anyway!

Reactions: 11
Holly’s Instagram just now- the shop is totally empty.
And she posted this at midday - empty tills, empty shop and alf just on his phone. He should have seen this coming a mile off as he's struggled to sell out merch for at least the last year

looser.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And she posted this at midday - empty tills, empty shop and alf just on his phone. He should have seen this coming a mile off as he's struggled to sell out merch for at least the last year

View attachment 18040
Such a waste of of money buying in the stock, then doing the shop etc. He is burning through his cash. Shame his property investments will likely keep him going for years.

Reactions: 7
Such a waste of of money buying in the stock, then doing the shop etc. He is burning through his cash. Shame his property investments will likely keep him going for years.
It's just vanity projects at this point to boost his ego.

Reactions: 12
Where are all his skater buddies now? I would have expected them to be promoting the pop up store, just as Zoe who seems completely vanished.

I checked out Sean's stories today and you can see all the staff (aka holly and co) just waiting and standing there bored as f***. Literally nothing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.