Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is he the designer? is that why it's so bad
either that or someone who just discovered Clipart is designing them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 17649
Eeuuwww that is fugly. I've just had a quick look at the Futures Elf website - multimillionaire Alfie pretending to be all street and urban hanging around edgy tower blocks and multistory carparks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No matter how many times he says it, futures elf isn't a clothing brand it's just merch.

He's so arrogant that he's only replied to two people in the last few days on the elf instagram that are asking questions about the shop. It's grey, wet and in Brighton. The crowds aren't guaranteed with how much his popularity has faded in recent years, even if he wheels out Zoella.

Reactions: 20
No matter how many times he says it, futures elf isn't a clothing brand it's just merch.

He's so arrogant that he's only replied to two people in the last few days on the elf instagram that are asking questions about the shop. It's grey, wet and in Brighton. The crowds aren't guaranteed with how much his popularity has faded in recent years, even if he wheels out Zoella.
Wheels out Zoella🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 17649
He’s got an actual graphic designer. I think it’s that Lottie girl who he’s always flirting with. Who’s also his friends girlfriend??

Wheels out Zoella🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally imagining her being wheeled out on one of those Zimmer frames that doubles as a seat under a blanket eating a slice of pizza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Futures Elf will flop. It’s T-shirts & Hoodies.. nothing unique or special, actually looks tit. Ya’ll are right, nothing but another merch line. And promoting this as some sort of edgy skating brand when he CANNNNOTTT skateboard 😂 this is what makes this into such a huge fail.
Having a ramp in your yard doesn’t automatically make you a skateboarder Alfie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Futures Elf will flop. It’s T-shirts & Hoodies.. nothing unique or special, actually looks tit. Ya’ll are right, nothing but another merch line. And promoting this as some sort of edgy skating brand when he CANNNNOTTT skateboard 😂 this is what makes this into such a huge fail.
Having a ramp in your yard doesn’t automatically make you a skateboarder Alfie 🙄
The thing is. He’s not really even explained the brand. What does the crappy eye logo mean/ stand for. What’s his brand about??

Ryan Taylor is a professional bmx’er turned youtuber, he still hangs around that crowd and still is regularly on his bike doing tricks, doing bike meet ups etc. He bought out his own brand of bikes

Alfie, suddenly overnight started being some edgy skateboarder and dressing like one, LITERALLY OVERNIGHT - he was into gymnastics as a teen wasn’t he? Don’t think I’ve heard him mention skating... to ( he said himself in that interview he got ripped apart in) subconsciously put into his fans minds that sort of image before launching his brand so they’ll all want to copy him.

He’s basically seen this as the ‘in thing’ and decided he wants a piece of it.

I’m surprised he’s not tried launching a climbing range since he goes to that indoor place once a fortnight or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s got an actual graphic designer. I think it’s that Lottie girl who he’s always flirting with. Who’s also his friends girlfriend??

Literally imagining her being wheeled out on one of those Zimmer frames that doubles as a seat under a blanket eating a slice of pizza 😂
This is the sort of thing Zoella would be wheeled out in, she could have her doughnuts and pizza in front of her and a nice cosy blanket for her little frail legs. We know how she feels the cold🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is the sort of thing Zoella would be wheeled out in, she could have her doughnuts and pizza in front of her and a nice cosy blanket for her little frail legs. We know how she feels the cold🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 17661
OMG don't give Zoe any ideas?! You know she's looking up where she can purchase this online.

I know she does a #shitmyboyfriendbuys series but she's the last person to judge Alfie on useless spending...

• Haha
OMG don't give Zoe any ideas?! You know she's looking up where she can purchase this online.

I know she does a #shitmyboyfriendbuys series but she's the last person to judge Alfie on useless spending...
It’s only because she usually gets most of her tit for free so Isn’t actually buying it. She advertised that kindle, that wasn’t an advert the other night.

Then showed that she was going in the bath with a book. After saying the kindle was perfect for baths as waterproof 😂😂 literally bought it so she could affiliate link the hell out of it

• Angry
  • Haha
Futures Elf will flop. It’s T-shirts & Hoodies.. nothing unique or special, actually looks tit. Ya’ll are right, nothing but another merch line. And promoting this as some sort of edgy skating brand when he CANNNNOTTT skateboard [emoji23] this is what makes this into such a huge fail.
Having a ramp in your yard doesn’t automatically make you a skateboarder Alfie [emoji849]
People who actually really REALLY skate and are down with that “culture” would not wanna be caught dead in a poser alfie deyes shirt

He knows damn well it’s only his little fans buying this again so idk who he is trying to fool..
It’s gonna be 10 year old little girls walking around in Male XL neon green skateboard hoodies

But I guess he doesn’t care what identity he has to “try on” next or which other people’s coolness he can borrow, as long as he can make a quick buck and move on

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
People who actually really REALLY skate and are down with that “culture” would not wanna be caught dead in a poser alfie deyes shirt

He knows damn well it’s only his little fans buying this again so idk who he is trying to fool..
It’s gonna be 10 year old little girls walking around in Male XL neon green skateboard hoodies

But I guess he doesn’t care what identity he has to “try on” next or which other people’s coolness he can borrow, as long as he can make a quick buck and move on
Exactly! A TRUE brand should represent the founder’s passion for what ever it may be, to provide expertise and knowledge about said brand to their customers.
He has no passion for anything, except ripping people off.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

If it’s GENUINELY not merch. Why is he advertising the pop up shop to his fans on his insta etc.

If it was GENUINELY a skate brand. He could have launched it without any of his fans knowing it was him behind it and promoted it the proper way.

He advertised it all over his social media, because it is merch and because it’s an easy sell because he’s already got the customer base. He did it the lazy way. As per usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Have you read the captions posted with the pics on Futures Elf insta...
Here's some gems.....

cutting up corners

please don't litter kids

Fresh bowl of black and white fire

Rise from your shadow

Look at this organic cotton boy. Available in sand and black.

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it’s GENUINELY not merch. Why is he advertising the pop up shop to his fans on his insta etc.

If it was GENUINELY a skate brand. He could have launched it without any of his fans knowing it was him behind it and promoted it the proper way.

He advertised it all over his social media, because it is merch and because it’s an easy sell because he’s already got the customer base. He did it the lazy way. As per usual.
I was just going to say he could have launched it independently without his name being attached to it in anyway but he knows that the 12 fans he has left are the only ones who would buy that tit.

Reactions: 2

I just saw this image on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣 and immediately Alfie Sydney Deyes has ruined any phrase using the term “future self” in it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.