Alfie Deyes #4 A poorly made GTA character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a big old space he’s got for this pop up. He’s got his staff working 1 hour ago, 8pm on a Friday night setting it up for him by the look of his Instagram stories.

Yeah, sure as tit I wouldn’t be doing that on a Friday night, I’d be out of that office bang on 5pm

Reactions: 3
I mean....
Just came to post that, he's never even done veganuary. The only time I've seen him eat veggie is that time in NYC where he was careful to get the by Chloe logo very prominent in shots - so probably an AD but not declared as no editorial control.

It's like that one time he moaned about he didn't like plastic when a drink came with a straw, then was back to eating ready made mash and drinking evian a few days later.

It's all just memes for engagement, the guy stands for nothing of importance.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Very! Every time she appears on one of their feeds/videos I cringe!
Any time I've seen her in his vlogs, he always seems so touchy with her and laughing at her - bit of a weird way for your boss to behave. Then again, he's always touchy with every girl that isn't Zoe...maybe he's trying to make up for the lack he gets/wants at home..

Reactions: 2
Any time I've seen her in his vlogs, he always seems so touchy with her and laughing at her - bit of a weird way for your boss to behave. Then again, he's always touchy with every girl that isn't Zoe...maybe he's trying to make up for the lack he gets/wants at home..
Aren’t they best friends since high school or something?

You should never mix your friendships with business to the extent zalfie do. It will all end in tears eventually

Reactions: 16
Aren’t they best friends since high school or something?

You should never mix your friendships with business to the extent zalfie do. It will all end in tears eventually
Are they? I don't actually know the extent of their friendship, I just noticed how she doesn't seem very comfortable around him when they go out of the office to do jobs alone together

They've known each other for years, longer than Alfie's known Zoe.
I understand if they have known one another for years why he would be overly tactile, but is his excuse for behaving like that with Dianne.

I agree with nik1231 that cause he isn't getting any physical affection from Zoe, he craves it, so is overly touchy with any female around their mid twenties-thirties. But that don't make it any less creepy

Reactions: 1
You guys a brand new The Secret’s Out episode is coming out on Sunday. Contain yourselves. The last episode was only ‘two’ months ago. All about that consistency. 👌🏻
What brilliant and scintillating topics will philosopher Alfie discuss? 🙄

CC4877B3-05AB-4555-A0AC-F938BFFF2A39.jpeg

He also needs to stop showing off his gnashers or drawing attention to them. The IG models are not going to slide into his dm’s, no matter how sick and savage he thinks he is. Grandma Zoe is as best as it’s going to get.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t this supposed to be the “year of content”? [emoji23] he just needs to give up on his “podcast.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys a brand new The Secret’s Out episode is coming out on Sunday. Contain yourselves. The last episode was only ‘two’ months ago. All about that consistency. 👌🏻
What brilliant and scintillating topics will philosopher Alfie discuss? 🙄

View attachment 17985
He also needs to stop showing off his gnashers or drawing attention to them. The IG models are not going to slide into his dm’s, no matter how sick and savage he thinks he is. Grandma Zoe is as best as it’s going to get.
he's going to be like Jim isn't him? when he finally dumped Zoe (whether divorce or just breakup), he's going to fan his cash and get the IG model

Reactions: 5
You guys a brand new The Secret’s Out episode is coming out on Sunday. Contain yourselves. The last episode was only ‘two’ months ago. All about that consistency. [emoji1305]
What brilliant and scintillating topics will philosopher Alfie discuss? [emoji849]

View attachment 17985
The new episode features the Sidemen (Tbh the 2 most insignificant ones) - Ethan aka "Behzinga" and Josh aka "Zerkaa"

Couldn't even get KSI lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.