Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfieā€™s like a typical rich kid trying to impress what he perceives as the cool kids - come and play with me, Iā€™ve bought my own skate ramp for you to play on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched some of their kitchen chat vlog & out of boredom & silly curiosity, I watched a bit of the end of the vlog on slo-motion. Omg terrifying. Is he alright? The bullshit meter was going off (IMO) w/ his darty looking eyes (one eye slightly wonky, like nala). He has lost some weight in his face? Scrawny hands. So so skinny. His moustache nasal trails are just crazy. Havenā€™t seen the ā€œboyā€ in a while. Eeks. And this half-pipe thing...it shouldnā€™t be allowed in residential neighborhoods. No class!

Edit to add that in some parts at the end, when paused, he looks like ā€˜The Screamā€™ painting. I warned you. Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was wracking my brains trying to figure out who Alfie reminded me of...
Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 12.40.28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's a bloody cowardšŸ˜‚. He always gets others to do stuff that he's scared of. The waves aren't even that bigšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
wtf my 8 year old would happily go swimming in that

Steve is also equally as cringe - why does his flop "business" insta have the font of a suburban Chinese takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This could be the new thread name...

Alfie Deyes #4 Half a brain and a half pipe, plus a big gob that spouts endless tripe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You know the circus music JaackMaate uses when he's calling people out? I would give anything to see him do an Alfie's teeth/ earrings compilation. I'd probably have a heart attack I'd be laughing so hard.
Iā€™ve just watched his latest blog. He literally canā€™t close his mouth his teeth are so big.

When he said someone asked him to stop wearing that feather and Zoe made a bitchy comment. Pleeeaaasee

You could tell Ryan didnā€™t want to play that nail game but Alfie railroaded him into it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatā€™s happened to the personal training sessions now has he given up on that? Canā€™t complete the vlog in one go heā€™s just too cringey, even the start with his iced coffee annoyed the tit out of me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When is Alfie going to actually use his half-pipe and have someone film him using it?! Even if he can't do tricks, it looks stupid that he bought this huge eyesore for his garden and he doesn't even use it or try. He just wants to be the cool kid and have his 'friends' come over. I had no idea such abitrary things like being cool was so important in your 20s, I guess I missed that memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His life is like one of those awful high school movies where a parent pays a cooler kid to be friends with their uncool, friendless child. Except Alfie is paying people himself to be friends with him by getting all these things and paying for everything in life so the hangers on stick around as long as they get something out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is horrifying, his teeth look like they've all moulded together to make one huge tooth šŸ¤¢ I dont know how he can look in the mirror every morning and think this looks good!
He canā€™t think that looks good or be happy with what was done in Dubai. That is bloody awful veneer work. An advert for NOT getting veneers is all it is. He shouldā€™ve just committed to one thing in his life and actually completed his Invisalign, that wouldā€™ve done his teeth so much more good than this embarrassment that even Rylan can turn around and say that doesnā€™t look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I just saw that Future Self is organising a pop up store in Brighton (how convinient - if it were me I'd chosen London).. however I just clicked on their Facebook page and they have the astonishing number of SIX likes.

It's getting harder and harder to believe his merch (pardon.. his high class brand) is getting any attention at all.. apart from his so-called friends

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve seen tons of people retweeting Zoeā€™s app. Seen non for Alfieā€™s merch. Not even Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve seen tons of people retweeting Zoeā€™s app. Seen non for Alfieā€™s merch. Not even Joe
I donā€™t like Zoe and while her popularity has greatly diminished there are still a number of decidicated fans out there who religiously watch her vlogs and support her different projects.Whereas Alfie literally has nothing and nobody left,heā€™s literally just zoellas boyfriend but that all heā€™s ever been tbhšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.