Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

• I really think Alfie thinks he is the next Kanye West -- the all black, the edgy earring
  • "We literally having nothing but yoghurt in our fridge" ---- They have sooooo much money, but forever an empty fridge? Grown babies
  • "I can't help with what they are doing today like the flooring. I have been offering them cakes and coffees and offered to make them scrambled eggs" --- stop trying to look like the good guy Alf

• "A while ago me and Zoe learnt this song on a drive and would rap in on full volume" --- The song was Kanye West ft Jay Z, Big Sean- Clique where the lyrics go "Yeah, I'm talking 'Ye, yeah, I'm talking Rih, Yeah, I'm talking B', n**a, I'm talking me" --- wonder if they sing ALL OF IT
  • "Someone just tweeted me 'please take out the feather earring out of your ear'......the answer is NO" ----he is sooo rude to his followers, and he looks like a twit so the person did he a favour telling him ---- Zoe however said the tweeter was "rude" [these 2 cannot deal with criticism]

• Ryan comes over and obviously has to play Hammerschlagen [nail hitting game] --- I would have loved it if he had said "Nah mate, looks tit"
  • Don't know who this Ryan guy is but he looks like the King of Chavs (just with money)
  • AHHHH so Alfie nicked the "SEND IT" from Ryan -- another fellow twit
  • LOOOOL one of those Ryan twatty friends [a BMXer] tried skateboarding on the half pipe and fell flat on his face
  • Some slow mo of BMX bikes on the halfpipe ---- how many more times can he film this boring footage?
  • It's dark and they are still skateboarding "It's not too late, but we don't want to annoy the neighbours too much. But I know them so it's OK" ---- let's see if they feel that way in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 13
tough question: if you were locked in a room with a screen playing on a loop for 24 hours would you rather it be continuous footage of Alfie and the bros doing sort-of indoor climbing or Alfie and the bros sort-of skating up and down that half pipe?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
tough question: if you were locked in a room with a screen playing on a loop for 24 hours would you rather it be continuous footage of Alfie and the bros doing sort-of indoor climbing or Alfie and the bros sort-of skating up and down that half pipe?
I don’t care, I’d be smashing my head into the screen to try and top myself or at least knock myself out within half an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

• I really think Alfie thinks he is the next Kanye West -- the all black, the edgy earring
  • "We literally having nothing but yoghurt in our fridge" ---- They have sooooo much money, but forever an empty fridge? Grown babies
  • "I can't help with what they are doing today like the flooring. I have been offering them cakes and coffees and offered to make them scrambled eggs" --- stop trying to look like the good guy Alf

• "A while ago me and Zoe learnt this song on a drive and would rap in on full volume" --- The song was Kanye West ft Jay Z, Big Sean- Clique where the lyrics go "Yeah, I'm talking 'Ye, yeah, I'm talking Rih, Yeah, I'm talking B', n**a, I'm talking me" --- wonder if they sing ALL OF IT
  • "Someone just tweeted me 'please take out the feather earring out of your ear'......the answer is NO" ----he is sooo rude to his followers, and he looks like a twit so the person did he a favour telling him ---- Zoe however said the tweeter was "rude" [these 2 cannot deal with criticism]

• Ryan comes over and obviously has to play Hammerschlagen [nail hitting game] --- I would have loved it if he had said "Nah mate, looks tit"
  • Don't know who this Ryan guy is but he looks like the King of Chavs (just with money)
  • AHHHH so Alfie nicked the "SEND IT" from Ryan -- another fellow twit
  • LOOOOL one of those Ryan twatty friends [a BMXer] tried skateboarding on the half pipe and fell flat on his face
  • Some slow mo of BMX bikes on the halfpipe ---- how many more times can he film this boring footage?
  • It's dark and they are still skateboarding "It's not too late, but we don't want to annoy the neighbours too much. But I know them so it's OK" ---- let's see if they feel that way in a couple of weeks
Haha I’ve been saying for ages Alfie was trying to be like Ryan. Who is a grade a twit and instead of sorting his visa left his baby mum is the states so he could play bikes with his mates and didn’t meet his kid til he was 6 months old

All the send it, bro etc is from him. He’s not Alfie’s friend, he’s used Alfie to gain clout but Alfie thinks their fweeeeends

I’d rather kill myself

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haha I’ve been saying for ages Alfie was trying to be like Ryan. Who is a grade a twit and instead of sorting his visa left his baby mum is the states so he could play bikes with his mates and didn’t meet his kid til he was 6 months old

All the send it, bro etc is from him. He’s not Alfie’s friend, he’s used Alfie to gain clout but Alfie thinks their fweeeeends

I’d rather kill myself
What a set of bloody knobheads🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah, he's a wimp😂
I’ll literally start him a go fund me if he actually does that ramp. I’ve honestly seen a hundred clips of people on it that aren’t him. It’s pathetic beyond belief. We’ve got more chance of joe Suggs sister doing a full half pipe at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's a bloody excuse of a man. He's so frightened of making a fool of himself (even though we know he's a fool), he won't even attempt it. God he's infuriating🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ryan Taylors vlog 'No brakes on a £195 bike' just confirms everything tbh, the second hand embarrassment is real! Ryan even brings up the fact that Zoe and Alfie haven't used the custom bikes he built them. Also contains first footage i've seen of Alfie using his half pipe, and it is truly pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Look at both of these muppets

Draped in his merch like the good performing monkeys they are

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg
Look at both of these muppets

Draped in his merch like the good performing monkeys they are

Omg they are so tragic. Thinking they have just discovered skateboarding - all the while from the mean streets of wealthy suburban Brighton. Do any of them with the money and time on their hands ever actually do anything useful or interesting? Poor neighbours must dread good weather with the Beverley Hillbillies living next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine working really hard ending up with loads of money from it, decide to buy a beautiful home, and your neighbors end up being these fools! Oh hell no!
I’d be THAT neighbor who would be filing complaints with the police department constantly, especially knowing it’s these idiots 😂 peace and quiet is too sacred!

Reactions: 18
Your joking right?

He’s literally set up a skating brand, built a half pipe and can’t actually skate 😂😂

How do the people around him not give his head a serious wobble
Well was joking but bet it'll be used more as a slide when the bmx mates ain't around. Watched his 1st go on Ryan Taylor's vlog, he was shitting himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well was joking but bet it'll be used more as a slide when the bmx mates ain't around. Watched his 1st go on Ryan Taylor's vlog, he was shitting himself!
Good thinking Batman!! I bet in no time they'll do a " BIG SUMMER BBQ AND SLIP N SLIDE 2019" vlog that he tries to absolutely MILK wherein they just put the soapy tarp on top of the half pipe and have more idiots like Sean, Morgan and Steve going down it. Again no Aflie because even though there won't be wheels involved, he's still too chicken. If he landed the wrong way going head first, it could even break.his.teeth ( how tragic would THAT be?!?!) 🤪😅

Reactions: 5
What a monumental twit Ryan Taylor is, but I just watched the bit of his vlog while he was at Alfie’s. He is such a prick shouting not speaking and saying savage all the time.

However, I appreciate the fact he really calls out Zoe and Alfie for never using the custom BMX bikes he gave them, they had flat tyres and seized up chains from being left outside, he was not impressed. So disrespectful of Zoe and Alfie, but what else do we expect from them.

Also he was definitely taking the piss out of Futures Elf merch, he knows that merch is a load of crap and the brand is utter bullshit.

All the while Alfie is just stood there too stupid to realise he is being insulted, just gurning away with his horse veneers on show looking ridiculous. Doing one little go on the ramp on his skateboard while all the others have fun on bikes or boards, he was just trying to get out of skating, making excuses about trying to film it. He is such a moron, always wants everyone else to do stuff but never does anything himself, he’s a complete wuss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched Ryan’s. He makes Alfie look pathetic.

Disgusting that both him and Zoe tried lying that they do ride the bikes then turns out they had basically seized up. So disrespectful they could have at least kept them indoors. Just laughed in Ryan’s face when called out on it. His teeth looked so big in that video too. He can’t be happy with them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.