Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the thing is; Future Self (and only talking about the name of the whole thing now) really sounds as if it could be an interesting brand though. He could have been so much more creative and actually inspire his 'minions' to be themselves and to fight for their goals in order to become their dream future self and follow their dreams and blabla - I mean given the average age of his followers you'd say that would be a pretty powerful message for him to deliver.

But that would mean he has to create an actual brand with an actual message and Oh wait that means that he has to care more about his audience than getting quick money.

Auch. Must be hard to do something for someone else. The guy has literally no idea how to be an actual entrepreneur. Wish his team was smart enough to do that for him though, in stead of blindly following every sick thing he comes up with.

Reactions: 15
I don’t like Zoe and while her popularity has greatly diminished there are still a number of decidicated fans out there who religiously watch her vlogs and support her different projects.Whereas Alfie literally has nothing and nobody left,he’s literally just zoellas boyfriend but that all he’s ever been tbh😂
This exactly.

It's why he uses Zoe as much as possible in his thumbnails. Even he realizes he's a nobody without her. And no one is going to be hyped for his merchandise that he's going to grow bored of in a few months (Futures Elf is going to be PB Merch 2.0). He always abandons or gives up on all his projects eventually. That's the one consistent trait of Alfie.

Reactions: 6
You know the thing is; Future Self (and only talking about the name of the whole thing now) really sounds as if it could be an interesting brand though. He could have been so much more creative and actually inspire his 'minions' to be themselves and to fight for their goals in order to become their dream future self and follow their dreams and blabla - I mean given the average age of his followers you'd say that would be a pretty powerful message for him to deliver.

But that would mean he has to create an actual brand with an actual message and Oh wait that means that he has to care more about his audience than getting quick money.

Auch. Must be hard to do something for someone else. The guy has literally no idea how to be an actual entrepreneur. Wish his team was smart enough to do that for him though, in stead of blindly following every sick thing he comes up with.
But he thinks all his followers are savage skateboarders in their 20s who have time to go to the skate park instead of you know working.

He refuses to admit they are actually kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But he thinks all his followers are savage skateboarders in their 20s who have time to go to the skate park instead of you know working.

He refuses to admit they are actually kids
He's such a privileged deluded twit😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
His life is like one of those awful high school movies where a parent pays a cooler kid to be friends with their uncool, friendless child. Except Alfie is paying people himself to be friends with him by getting all these things and paying for everything in life so the hangers on stick around as long as they get something out of it.
Yeah and he's been throwing money around to try and get friends for years. Remember his first office he said he wanted to be a "YouTuber hub" but was permanently this big empty depressing space. Just an oversized table tennis table and his ex assistant ange on the macbook he bought her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah and he's been throwing money around to try and get friends for years. Remember his first office he said he wanted to be a "YouTuber hub" but was permanently this big empty depressing space. Just an oversized table tennis table and his ex assistant ange on the macbook he bought her.
I totally forgot about that office,did it ever actually open or get used😂

He totally thinks he’s something he’s not and it just makes me laugh.

Reactions: 5
Ok, the teeth pictures from earlier in the thread had me bussstinng out laughing! Priceless! 🤣🙌🏼

Also, to add in about the podcast discussion from earlier, he hasn’t put any new “episodes” up because he can’t even get anyone on it. I remember him moaning about how he couldn’t get anyone on because of their “schedules”, when in fact no one wants to be part of that tit. That project is long over, and like mentioned previously as well, “futures elf” will be another left behind project within months. He’s useless.

Reactions: 6
I totally forgot about that office,did it ever actually open or get used😂

He totally thinks he’s something he’s not and it just makes me laugh.
It was very productive for his PA. Sitting in there alone everyday she was able to steal money from him :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh, I knew she was the PA and had moved over from Gleam. Never knew why she left. Can't believe it was that!

Alfie Deyes #4- Deyes of Endless Neighs, or -Half-wit who travels with card game kit, can't show us a flip because he's a tit haha it's so late here and that last one was tit (oh? the rhyme continued I guess). There's so many good ones though. It's like an old Campbells soup can, "oh the possibilities".

Last edited:
Here's something to put you off your lunch🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Here's something to put you off your lunch🤢😂

View attachment 16651
I just saw this 🤮 WHY does he share THIS type of crap on social media? Absolutely no one wants to see that, except maybe Mark.

Also, I didn’t see all the kayak in the ocean clips because I had to take a break from the b.s., but did they LITERALLY get sea sick out there!? 🤣🤣🤣
I just can’t, it literally gets worse each day!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.