Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a neighbour I'd get the bloody hose pipe out and drench the lot of them. Rattling about on skateboards and shouting and shrieking 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
I know he's had it for donkeys now so I'm late but is Alfie's office a legit whole other house? I thought it was a wee building at the end of their garden but it has a garden of its own?

Reactions: 1
I know he's had it for donkeys now so I'm late but is Alfie's office a legit whole other house? I thought it was a wee building at the end of their garden but it has a garden of its own?
It’s a whole second house, which now isn’t an office because the have A to Z Offices, so it is now just a dumping ground for more of never ending stream of shite he buys.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I think so - plus the A - Z office. Plus no doubt rooms in the main house. They really are completely ridiculous. Think of how much good they could be doing with their time, space and wealth.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s a whole second house, which now isn’t an office because the have A to Z Offices, so it is now just a dumping ground for more of never ending stream of shite he buys.
I think so - plus the A - Z office. Plus no doubt rooms in the main house. They really are completely ridiculous. Think of how much good they could be doing with their time, space and wealth.
What a ridiculous waste

Reactions: 1
So the non podcast has been "officially" out for over 6 months now and he has managed 5 whole episodes. I don't get how any of the minions can have any illusions as to him being hardworking or dedicated to his channels. His excuse for delaying the damn thing was that he wanted to stock pile his episodes and have a consistent release schedule, but that never happened. It was also one of the MANY things he used as an excuse for not uploading regularly (that along with the MANY lunches he calls meetings, and the false promises of "big things coming").

All he or Zoe give a tit about are making a quick buck off their audience while they still can screw the quality or the ethics. That's why the podcast STILL isn't available as a podcast, why he is calling cheap merch a street wear brand (still likely Guilain T-shirt with a tit logo pressed on), and they had the balls to slap their names on an app that already exists.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ryan Taylors vlog 'No brakes on a £195 bike' just confirms everything tbh, the second hand embarrassment is real! Ryan even brings up the fact that Zoe and Alfie haven't used the custom bikes he built them. Also contains first footage i've seen of Alfie using his half pipe, and it is truly pathetic.
This guy is also hard to watch, but I'm so happy I persevered and watched the whole video - hilarious! Poor Alf can't see that his "friends" are openly mocking and using him. So sad. So deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's just put this on his Insta stories 😳. WTAF😂😂😂😂😂

I'm pissing myself😂😂😂😂😂. He looks demented😜

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who the hell would want that in their sofa or bed? It’s hideous and any visitors you’d get would be asking what the hell it means then you’d have to explain to them it’s some youtubers crappy merch 😂
I thought you were talking about Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How in hell do any teen girls find him remotely attractive? And why doesn't he have any bottom teeth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What the.............?!

This is truly horrifying. I'm going to have straight up nightmares tonight.

The teeth are not an improvement and only highlights how much he resembles a horse. Unless that was what he showed to his dentist who did the veneers. As someone mentioned before, it's probably why he gets so many mouth ulcers. Crappy diet along with his ginormous teeth rubbing against the insides of his mouth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.