Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he wouldn’t he would get bummed and beaten up for being an irritating prick who thinks he is a bad man when in reality he is a middle class muppet.
Bummed and beaten .. god, I’d pay good money to see this 🙏🏻🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also can't get over the earring part of me wants him to wear it again or different types of earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Recently, a korean guy moved to Mexico and started vlogging, his channel is called Coreano vlog´s. After beeing here he got a gf (their relationship is kind of a mistery, even tho they vlog it) and he is exploring the country and showing mexican traditions and overall mexican life style and he is blowing up in Latin America, u can tell he is growing and getting 'dat youtube money' but DAMN, I bet that Alfred would be scared AF to do something like this even tho he is 'oh so adventurous'.
Like the korean guy is using his bucks to travel and explore 4 real, and Alfie built an skating tube in his backyard, I mean, Cristian (the name that the korean vlogger goes ´cause he know he´s korean name is way to 'exotic' for Latin America) learnt spanish and speaks fluently, like SUPER fluently.
If Alfie came to Latin America, he would´t have issues comunicating in english, almost everyone would understand him, but refuses to go further from his backyard.
I can't stand how lame he is.

Reactions: 9
[...]Like the korean guy is using his bucks to travel and explore 4 real, and Alfie built an skating tube in his backyard[...]
This! With all the money they have, they could have spent time travelling the world and having some amazing experiences and (possibly) generate some actual interesting vlog content. Instead they've spent basically the whole of their twenties sat in Brighton banging nails into wood and playing cards. What a waste.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This! With all the money they have, they could have spent time travelling the world and having some amazing experiences and (possibly) generate some actual interesting vlog content. Instead they've spent basically the whole of their twenties sat in Brighton banging nails into wood and playing cards. What a waste.
I’ve said before that actually travelling would have paid for itself as they would have had amazing blogs, which then pay for the next adventure and so on.

They are both so closed minded and set in their ways. Which is absolutely fine if your a home bod. It’s the way they make out they are so adventurous and #goalz that grinds my gears

Reactions: 11
It'll be interesting to see if the hype for this grows, if at all. Grace Fit released an activewear brand last night and there was so much interest in the brand that it crashed and sold out, you can see how involved she is in it. It's all ethical and high quality, with the work to back it up and make it legit. Compare it to the tumbleweed around the launch of Futures Elf...

It’s nightscape. Ryan Taylor’s flat mate. He does parkour and insane climbs etc. Alfie’s obviously just giving the ‘cool’ kids free merch to promote him
Bit of a prick move to waste police time like this
But I guess all Alfie mates are pricks

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Imagine if they challenged themselves to do something constructive with all the time, money and resources they collectively have.

Reactions: 11
It'll be interesting to see if the hype for this grows, if at all. Grace Fit released an activewear brand last night and there was so much interest in the brand that it crashed and sold out, you can see how involved she is in it. It's all ethical and high quality, with the work to back it up and make it legit. Compare it to the tumbleweed around the launch of Futures Elf...
To be fair, companies often deliberately understock and make the website crash in order to drum up more interest and publicity when they restock items. (Sorry, not a grace fan- deffo better than Zalfie though)

Bit of a prick move to waste police time like this
But I guess all Alfie mates are pricks
That’s what nightscape does. I wouldnt say him and Ryan are ‘mates’ with Alfie. Ryan hung out with and gifted Alfie two bmx’s last year when he was launching his own bikes. I assume to get the publicity of Alfie blogging it ( Zoe and Alf used them once)

Nightscape has a pretty big following himself climbing stuff and abandoned buildings.

Ryan Taylor and ally law have recently been in court for it and not allowed to do it anymore. They are so disrespectful when whizzing down streets towards pedestrians etc. Nightscape is one of the more respectful ones.

Anyway sorry to hijack the thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.