Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is this half-pipe going to be a thing before it gets abandoned like everything else in Alfie's life (Zoe included). I'll be generous and give it till end of summer...

Reactions: 3
For as long as he can get other people to come and skate on it for him to film. Is there any footage of him going from the top of one side to the other yet? I’ve missed it completely if there is. Plenty of others doing it though.... says it all really, surely you’d be the first one to ride your half pipe?

Half wit more like

Reactions: 5
It looks like a nice haven for wildlife underneath. Gonna be all sorts living under there and he'll be scared to go near it [emoji38]
Looking forward to the, "huge wasp nest under my ramp" vlog.
Talking about wildlife

What happened to that "woodlands" he purchased?

OH FOR duck SAKE! They are playing that nail game. Can someone take these wet lettuces on a massive night out or SOMETHING that normal mid twenty year olds do

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Talking about wildlife

What happened to that "woodlands" he purchased?
Actually in Joes recent Finland vlog he mentioned building a tree house in a forest and then remembered Alfie's wood. And Joe then said when Alfie watched the blog he will think it's a great idea. So I expect that building a cabin or tree house will be Alfie's next waste of money.

Reactions: 2

Who/what the hell is that
Guarantee Alfie will be dressing like that in no time
That stupid nail game again.... yes it has a point at the Bruges Christmas market, when the forfeit was that the loser would buy the whole round of drinks for everyone... at home in your garden with no forfeit/point is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More fool joe and Diane for putting up with this. I actually like the pair but they’ve gone down in my estimations today ha

Reactions: 4
They all need to get a life. I can’t believe how excited they seem to be over the nail game. And have a look at the log, see how many nails there are in it, they have played it so many times. All they do is hit nails into wood and play terrible card games

• Haha
Interesting
I’ve been looking into this as well, raised platform heights are often said to be 0.3metres to need no permissions, well Alfie’s is above that.

But from what I’ve read there appears to be a certain amount of ambiguity over whether home skate ramps require permissions.

Ummmm he bought a skateboard ramp and had friends come over to join him ....what is the issue? He is famous for being a YouTuber and had the money to buy one...don't really think it's fair for people to be giving out about him earning money and using it to spend on something he enjoys doing for fun? I'm sitting here thinking "fair play! He's living his best life with Zoe and making the most of it" plus I think the neighbors aren't really that close by. Not only that I'd imagine the neighbors are cool with them because he had the respect to ask if it was okay to set off fireworks and have music for a night that was for Zoellas birthday and they all said it was okay. Don't really see an issue if I'm honest.
Oh hi Narllllaaa...Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined to post that. There’s a fan area if you want to make a thread

Living his best life? Watching other people skate his ramp because he’s not a skater?? Ummm ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ummmm he bought a skateboard ramp and had friends come over to join him ....what is the issue? He is famous for being a YouTuber and had the money to buy one...don't really think it's fair for people to be giving out about him earning money and using it to spend on something he enjoys doing for fun? I'm sitting here thinking "fair play! He's living his best life with Zoe and making the most of it" plus I think the neighbors aren't really that close by. Not only that I'd imagine the neighbors are cool with them because he had the respect to ask if it was okay to set off fireworks and have music for a night that was for Zoellas birthday and they all said it was okay. Don't really see an issue if I'm honest.
Hi minion

Think you got lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Who/what the hell is that
Guarantee Alfie will be dressing like that in no time
That stupid nail game again.... yes it has a point at the Bruges Christmas market, when the forfeit was that the loser would buy the whole round of drinks for everyone... at home in your garden with no forfeit/point is ridiculous
Oh my God. I'm going to go throw my Vans out now.

We don’t even have to try to make fun of him. He makes it so easy. Everyone else is on the ramp and he’s on his trampoline...

HAH!! It's the football match all over again.

Sorry for double, can no longer edit to add:

" No, I don't even like Dominos, well, I do like Dominos.. just.. not during the 90 days"... To ruin WHAT actual progress?!?!

How is it that every couple of videos he has started to don some other really audacious and hideous new "trend". To look at him, he honestly looks unhinged. Like when child stars go off the rails. And when he opens his mouth... that's another story.

Screenshot 2019-05-06 at 2.51.40 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
😂 it gets worse and worse each day, they are all a laughing stock.
Monday, and this is what they do for their “work”. It’s all just a bunch of hanging out. They are so out of touch with reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.