Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for double, can no longer edit to add:

" No, I don't even like Dominos, well, I do like Dominos.. just.. not during the 90 days"... To ruin WHAT actual progress?!?!

How is it that every couple of videos he has started to don some other really audacious and hideous new "trend". To look at him, he honestly looks unhinged. Like when child stars go off the rails. And when he opens his mouth... that's another story.

View attachment 15765
He’s been at zoellas makeup box in that picture! He’s got blusher on!

And sorry but I don’t think I’ll ever get over that earring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Pasta-avo”
“Mac-doh’s”

Utter, utter wetwipe

3 hours up and only 232 comments 😳 is that right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for double, can no longer edit to add:

" No, I don't even like Dominos, well, I do like Dominos.. just.. not during the 90 days"... To ruin WHAT actual progress?!?!

How is it that every couple of videos he has started to don some other really audacious and hideous new "trend". To look at him, he honestly looks unhinged. Like when child stars go off the rails. And when he opens his mouth... that's another story.

View attachment 15765
How much makeup has he got on here? Did he read here when it was said even James Charles would be preferable to Alfie so he has decided to channel his inner James Charles? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's sunburned in that one because his ears are bright red too but he still looks to have foundation on and that doesn't explain all the other times when he looks to have eye makeup on sometimes. The earring just still has me at a loss for words. It's not even a slightly male type earring like the types Marcus wears, it's like a hoop with a dangly bit like the one 12 year old girls get from Claire's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
oh my god been away from the internet a few days and Deyes builds a frickin half pipe, just when I thought he couldn’t get anymore cringe. And yes what is that earring about? George Michael wore one like that but he was cool...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The bit where they are looking out the window at the half pipe. That spare playhouse that’s Alfie’s is bloody huge!

Also, why’s Alfie making out him and his mates built it. He tagged a company in they’ve basically posed doing a couple of screws or something

Reactions: 8
and all he's wearing lately is that UGLY merch of his! A plain tee, or hoodie with those FUTURESELF in wormy lines!!

Reactions: 2
Pop up shop happening for Futureself, not even going all the way to London for it this time though.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but who the hell would want that in their sofa or bed? It’s hideous and any visitors you’d get would be asking what the hell it means then you’d have to explain to them it’s some youtubers crappy merch 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but who the hell would want that in their sofa or bed? It’s hideous and any visitors you’d get would be asking what the hell it means then you’d have to explain to them it’s some youtubers crappy merch 😂
I don’t think they are cushions 😂 think they are just sealed up merch bags

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

I can’t wait to see this flop😂
Same, he'll have to use Zoe to get anyone to turn up seeing as he's been struggling to sell out a few hundred items of merch.

It's almost two years since the last popup shop, all of their brands have declined massively since then.

LOL!!! This made me laugh out loud, but also I think that picture is the shipping bags that are branded, not pillow cases/sheets, looks very much like it though!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s just another way of him showing off about how much “money” he has like WHAT a waste of money!!! And then he has the cheek in previous videos to talk about how confident and good he is with money and give out tips to others🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Same, he'll have to use Zoe to get anyone to turn up seeing as he's been struggling to sell out a few hundred items of merch.

It's almost two years since the last popup shop, all of their brands have declined massively since then.
And Brighton’s hardly a central location where a few casual fans might pop in for a look.I could probably count on my hands the amount of actual active dedicated fans he has left.Do we know if he’s going to be there or not?

And Brighton’s hardly a central location where a few casual fans might pop in for a look.I could probably count on my hands the amount of actual active dedicated fans he has left.Do we know if he’s going to be there or not?
I mean, if he’s there we should have a tattle day out on our skateboards. We can go earring shopping in the lanes after wards and maybe join him and his bros for a gin in the evening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’ll go maybe once or twice, but then leave the rest to minimum wage staff who will have to deal with the 12 minions coming in asking if Alfie is there. He won’t want to be there without his mad security force and will justify it because he wants the brand to a brand on its own rather than just YouTuber merch.

• Angry

“his first tre-flip”...........
FIRST
😂 I cannot deal with this fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.