Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] It could be possible though, maybe he’s not affectionate with Zoe because deep down he’s not into girls. Him and Mark would make a great couple! [emoji23] But then again I think he also has a thing for that girl Lotty that works for him
Is Zoe or potentially being gay actually it though? [emoji23] I mean even on his own he is sexless. I think if he was completely naked he’d still struggle.

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 It could be possible though, maybe he’s not affectionate with Zoe because deep down he’s not into girls. Him and Mark would make a great couple! 😂 But then again I think he also has a thing for that girl Lotty that works for him
Mark has his issues, but he could do so much better than Alfie. Mark is sexually adventurous I think, Alfie always seems a bit prudish about sex or really immature about it, especially anything that could be considered kinky. Mark is also more adventurous in general, he went on holiday to Japan with Luke Franks, Alfie could never do that.

Please have him. We don’t want him either 😂

Nope! Not happening! Not having him as one of us. I’ve already got James Charles as “one of us”, don’t need sexless Alfie Deyes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 It could be possible though, maybe he’s not affectionate with Zoe because deep down he’s not into girls. Him and Mark would make a great couple! 😂 But then again I think he also has a thing for that girl Lotty that works for him
He's only in love with himself.
Had a production company and models for the Futures Elf promo but his ego couldn't resist modelling himself, (stare into camera with a miserable expression).

Reactions: 3
Mark has his issues, but he could do so much better than Alfie. Mark is sexually adventurous I think, Alfie always seems a bit prudish about sex or really immature about it, especially anything that could be considered kinky. Mark is also more adventurous in general, he went on holiday to Japan with Luke Franks, Alfie could never do that.

Nope! Not happening! Not having him as one of us. I’ve already got James Charles as “one of us”, don’t need sexless Alfie Deyes as well.
Sorry I didn’t mean ‘one of you’ in any offensive way.

Bad times when people would prefer James Charles though haha

Reactions: 2
Sorry I didn’t mean ‘one of you’ in any offensive way.

Bad times when people would prefer James Charles though haha
I know you didn't mean one of us in an offensive way. Don't worry.

I'm just repulsed at the mere suggestion of Alfie being gay. And I can't stand James Charles either, but I suppose he would be preferable to Alfie, if only barely.

Reactions: 1
I know you didn't mean one of us in an offensive way. Don't worry.

I'm just repulsed at the mere suggestion of Alfie being gay. And I can't stand James Charles either, but I suppose he would be preferable to Alfie, if only barely.
He could secure you a great s club 3 birthday party though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that ramp is such an eyesore[emoji1785]
It is! I would be sooooo pissed to have that crap in my yard. He does👏🏼not👏🏼even👏🏼skate!!!!
It’ll be the same situation as the piano, never use it but invite over people who do possess that skill and just film them for “sick content”

Reactions: 10
Who is Ryan Taylor and why has Alfie been so interested in him recently?
He’s a YouTuber / bmx’er who used to take his bike into places and climb rooftops with ally law until they got into trouble for breaking into the big brother house

Alfie did a video with him last summer he had a half pipe on his penthouse balcony. That’s where alfie got send it/ savage etc from

It is! I would be sooooo pissed to have that crap in my yard. He does👏🏼not👏🏼even👏🏼skate!!!!
It’ll be the same situation as the piano, never use it but invite over people who do possess that skill and just film them for “sick content”
Exactly my thoughts. Hence getting Ryan down. Film HIM doing tons of tricks and put it in his own vlog

God knows how he never gets called out, even in Dubai he tried bullying his wimpy mate to go in the water slide as he was too scared

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice in his last vlog right near the end he was shaking his tongue all around and over his teeth 🦷 🐴👅
It was absolutely repulsive 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
They've really ruined the office garden

Wonder what will happen come December 2019

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So yeah Alfie has a video of Zach skating the ramp
Morgan has a picture of zach skating the ramp and Alfie sitting on it.

He’s got two duck off spot lights on it too. Why is Zoe not packing his bags. I can’t stand Zoe but god knows how she puts up with him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.