Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine living there, as a neighbor?
And they keep skating up and down that ramp yelling YOHHHHHH SEND ITTTTTT for hours
when it’s well in to the evening judging by how dark it is in that picture
I’d be pissed having to hear that inside my house or if I wanted to enjoy my own garden in the evening

And then those 2 humongous spotlights in the middle of a neighborhood/community

:/

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
OMG... it's even more of an eyesore that I ever dared to believe it would be. What a ruination of a beautiful property.

why wouldn't he buy a pair for the girl who designed them too? 'guyz design me some shoes and as a thank you you can have the pleasure of seeing me wear them ur welcome'
REALLY THOUGH!! And I totally heard and pictured this coming out of JaackMaate's mouth. Hilarious.

He’s a YouTuber / bmx’er who used to take his bike into places and climb rooftops with ally law until they got into trouble for breaking into the big brother house

Alfie did a video with him last summer he had a half pipe on his penthouse balcony. That’s where alfie got send it/ savage etc from

Exactly my thoughts. Hence getting Ryan down. Film HIM doing tons of tricks and put it in his own vlog

God knows how he never gets called out, even in Dubai he tried bullying his wimpy mate to go in the water slide as he was too scared

Is he of any relation to the people he was jumping off a roof in the city onto a bouncy castle with? was that by chance the same thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And they keep skating up and down that ramp yelling YOHHHHHH SEND ITTTTTT for hours
I’d be pissed having to hear that inside my house or if I wanted to enjoy my own garden in the evening

MY
EXACT
THOUGHTS

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s so awful how the railings on the ramp sit so high up and are visible over the garden gates.

Reactions: 3
Its an eyesore I really dont know whats possessed him. He needs to realise that not everything needs to be put in their house its fine to leave it to do things like skate or in his case watch people skate. Once the novelty gas worn off his friends will not be traipsing all the way to his house just to skate when there is probs better skate parks around that have the bonus of no idiot filming.

More money then sense, I think someone will end up hurt and by July it will be forgotten about or not as its a giant structure in his garden

Reactions: 9

Exactly what I was going to say - the poor neighbours. Last summer they seemed to lounge around outside listening to loud music all the time too. Gobshites.

• Angry
Good grief, the poor neighbors. First it was the crappy pool (left to rot) and the loud music in the summer, then it was that ridiculous tent left in the garden for months, then a fireworks show for God’s sake, THEN A bleeping S CLUB 3 CONCERT ON A WEEKNIGHT, and now this?!! It’s unreal. They have no concept of decency or respect. I don’t know how they’re allowed to do this.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to add that I feel like a bad neighbor when I let my grass get a bit too long [emoji849] my homeowners association would’ve kicked me out long ago if I was pulling the kinda tit A & Z are.

Honestly the thing is really not that big, it's kinda puny. All that for.. that. I mean, it takes up a good amount of space, but the point is kind of lost because if he just went to skate parks, he/they could get so much more. I second the 'just another dead spot in the grass' mentality because that's what it'll be.

Honestly what's next, a carousel? It's like the damn Neverland Ranch.

No one should have to live anywhere close to this glorified fraternity house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OMG... it's even more of an eyesore that I ever dared to believe it would be. What a ruination of a beautiful property.

REALLY THOUGH!! And I totally heard and pictured this coming out of JaackMaate's mouth. Hilarious.

Is he of any relation to the people he was jumping off a roof in the city onto a bouncy castle with? was that by chance the same thing?
Yeah that was his penthouse. He got kicked out eventually and now has a penthouse in east london

Reactions: 3
if Alfo gets in trouble for not disclosing ads and goes to prison I bet he'll get a prison tattoo yo send it savage bro

• Haha
if Alfo gets in trouble for not disclosing ads and goes to prison I bet he'll get a prison tattoo yo send it savage bro
He’d never go to prison, he has enough money to pay lawyers to get him out of it. Most they’d get is a hefty fine.
As much as I hate how shady these youtubers are I don’t think not declaring ads is a prisonable offence, prisons are bursting as it is, plenty of real criminals to catch.

No he wouldn’t he would get bummed and beaten up for being an irritating prick who thinks he is a bad man when in reality he is a middle class muppet.

• Haha
He’d never go to prison, he has enough money to pay lawyers to get him out of it. Most they’d get is a hefty fine.
As much as I hate how shady these youtubers are I don’t think not declaring ads is a prisonable offence, prisons are bursting as it is, plenty of real criminals to catch.

He could go for like a day and vlog it and make a thumbnail for the video THEN be bailed out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any bets the ramp will go the same way as all the other crap he accumulates in his garden. They've probably not put preservative on the wood, so after a bit of harsh weather it'll probably just collapse😂, hopefully when they're all on it😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It looks like a nice haven for wildlife underneath. Gonna be all sorts living under there and he'll be scared to go near it :LOL:
Looking forward to the, "huge wasp nest under my ramp" vlog.

• Haha

Yel

I’ve already got James Charles
Maybe James could try to turn Alfie? He's all about masculine straight guys. Alfie would do it, think of the views.

It looks like a nice haven for wildlife underneath. Gonna be all sorts living under there and he'll be scared to go near it :LOL:
Looking forward to the, "huge wasp nest under my ramp" vlog.
I'd be worried about rats. Looks like a structure that's ment for inside. If only he lived near a city that had several skate ramps... That one structure will get pretty boring very soon.

Reactions: 10
Maybe James could try to turn Alfie? He's all about masculine straight guys. Alfie would do it, think of the views.

I'd be worried about rats. Looks like a structure that's ment for inside. If only he lived near a city that had several skate ramps... That one structure will get pretty boring very soon.
Will be rat heaven. My mums neighbour put a wooden terrace thing down and it attracted loads of them.

Surprise surprise. Alfie is sitting at the top of the ramp whilst filming joe skate. And then you’ve got little Morgan third wheeling the two couples.

Can someone please tell alfie how lame he is, actually want to scream haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.