Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he still wearing makeup like he was? isn't it some sort of foundation?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is Alfie’s biggest problem imo.All he’s ever known is being rich,being a youtuber and being zoellas boyfriend.Take those things away from him and who is Alfie Deyes?
Honestly this is a REALLY GOOD QUESTION

Who is Alfie Sidney Deyes?

I'm having an existential crisis
for him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly this is a REALLY GOOD QUESTION

Who is Alfie Sidney Deyes?

I'm having an existential crisis
for him
OH MY GOD! He is nobody and nothing! His entire identity is Youtube and Zoella. No wonder he doesn’t want to break up with her.

Reactions: 4
He actually thinks he’s been sneakily wearing his future elf merch without people realising what it was for months.

He wasn’t going to mention it on insta or YouTube as it’s promoting itself. But he did because everyone kept asking what it was..... uhhhhhh ok then Alf.

Also if it’s not merch and genuine skate brand. Why’s he modelling it. And not actual, you know, skaters
Remember the hilarious Guardian article months ago where he boasted he was secretly wearing his new merch all the time so his young fans would subliminally want to buy it. He is such a cynical money grabbing prat.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Remember the hilarious Guardian article months ago where he boasted he was secretly wearing his new merch all the time so his young fans would subliminally want to buy it. He is such a cynical money grabbing prat.
It's not exactly flying off the shelves. I checked stock available when the store opened and it seems there was 100 of each item. The biggest sellers so far are the smaller sized hoodies and as I type this, there's still 66 available of each size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So he designs a pair of Vans shoes online...."but I wasn't sure if it looked cool, or if looked liked a 6 yr old's shoe"
Isn't that what he say's every time he designs his merch but makes it anyway? :LOL:

• Haha
why wouldn't he buy a pair for the girl who designed them too? 'guyz design me some shoes and as a thank you you can have the pleasure of seeing me wear them ur welcome'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you were 14/15 years old if you got asked what you’d want In your house, a half pipe. It’s happening

YES ALFIE, WHEN YOU WERE 14/15 ffs

I can’t concentrate with that bleeping earring. He’s looking more and more like Russell Brand daily. I cringe for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get the look he’s trying to go for but instead he reminds me of a pirate. I just wish he would stop trying to be cool and quirky that’s just not him. I think Zoe in her peak time seemed effortlessly quirky but not now.

I’ll tell ya who Alfie Deyes is. He’s a spoilt, arrogant man-child. He’s an entitled little brat who wouldn’t know hard work or struggle if they bit him on the ass. He’s trash.

Reactions: 17
Called this.

Ryan Taylor will skate the ramp. Alfie will vlog it. And make out he’s part of it. Let’s see how many times we see actually Alfie skating this ramp
Ryan looks as much of twit as the rest of Alfie’s mates do. Which I suppose is not at all surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ryan looks as much of twit as the rest of Alfie’s mates do. Which I suppose is not at all surprising.
Oh. Ryan is certainly a twit. Left his heavily pregnant misses in the USA to dick around with his mates and messed up his visa and was about 6 months old before he got to see him.

He’s all about the clout

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh. Ryan is certainly a twit. Left his heavily pregnant misses in the USA to dick around with his mates and messed up his visa and was about 6 months old before he got to see him.

He’s all about the clout
I hope he breaks his leg on the ramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think he’s definitely exploring his feminine side: the makeup, the earrings, sitting down to pee...🙄
He very well could be a closet gay. Maybe that’s why he’s always so awkward around the guys 😏

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I think he’s definitely exploring his feminine side: the makeup, the earrings, sitting down to pee...🙄
He very well could be a closet gay. Maybe that’s why he’s always so awkward around the guys 😏
Don't say things like that! As a gay guy myself, we don't want him as one of us.
I think he is more asexual, he just has zero sexual energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't say things like that! As a gay guy myself, we don't want him as one of us.
I think he is more asexual, he just has zero sexual energy.
😂😂😂 It could be possible though, maybe he’s not affectionate with Zoe because deep down he’s not into girls. Him and Mark would make a great couple! 😂 But then again I think he also has a thing for that girl Lotty that works for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.