Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s definitrly a skate ramp. There’s no way my boyfriend would be getting that built in my garden and yelling send it all summer with his middle class bro’s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just watched his last vlog and his friend Zac/Zach/Zack seems like a really useful person unlike Alfie

Reactions: 1
🙄🙄🙄 I’M COOL GUYS, I GET DRUNK OK! DANCING SOBER IS STUPID! I’M! COOL!
168DEF8F-5D1C-41F3-9ED3-367CEBF00228.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My ‘vibe’

He’s so desperate to be cool. Bless him.

Also in Zoe’s video when everyone was singing along he was sat to one side looking awkward. Like he always does in group situations
Alfie’s always so awkward in group situations.From his own vlogs you would never know as he makes out he’s the life of the party.Then you see him in other peoples vlogs or in the background of someone’s insta stories and he’s usually in the corner not joining in the fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have such a beautiful property and yet it is littered with crap that sits outside to rot (bmx bikes, pools, pool floaties, scooters) and now this skate ramp that will hardly be used by Alfie.
I hope he slams down and knocks those awful horse teeth out. 😂 he’ll eat tit on that thing, he can’t even skate!

Reactions: 5
They have such a beautiful property and yet it is littered with crap that sits outside to rot (bmx bikes, pools, pool floaties, scooters) and now this skate ramp that will hardly be used by Alfie.
I hope he slams down and knocks those awful horse teeth out. 😂 he’ll eat tit on that thing, he can’t even skate!
He won’t even skate it. He’ll sit at the top of the ramp watching everyone else use it

The fact he’s tagged the company wouldn’t surprise me if it’s been done for free either

Reactions: 13
He won’t even skate it. He’ll sit at the top of the ramp watching everyone else use it

The fact he’s tagged the company wouldn’t surprise me if it’s been done for free either
Right! It is astounding the amount of things they receive for free / get heavily discounted.
Millionaires that get freebies.. how embarrassing

• Angry
  • Sick
Oh god, literally just posted about this on Joes thread. He gets all his family wearing it out for drinks etc too. It’s so cringe

Alfie can’t skate, he pushes himself up and down the promenade and all his ‘tricks’ are with no wheels on his trampoline. Who even does that?

I called it months ago but guarantee he’ll get Ryan Taylor over when he gets this ramp. Film him doing tricks on it and do non himself.

He’s getting the ramp to try and get what he perceives as cool people over to his house.
Another patch of grass that will die.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
See!! this is often a serious gripe of mine, and more than that, I just feel sad and disheartened by the fact that they own that property and treat it like some bachelor pad. Parts of the inside look like the Playboy Mansion with her decorating skills, and the other parts are littered with junk he buys to film with and just left there. And then it just creeps further out into the garden every year, no, month! I'd kill to have a house like that and I would be pinching myself every day, that I could bake in that aga, have that lawn/ garden to look out over and to take care of, I'd have so many flowers. The view out into the land far in the distance beyond their property, even, is just so peaceful. But they're never noticing that and aren't even out TO see it unless they're using the pizza oven or going down a damn slip n slide. Could they ever just sit around outside and have a nice conversation and breakfast with no phones and no games and just appreciate the beauty of their area... no.

It's just really sad that the people who need things the least, have the most of them. Me and a friend were discussing the other day, too, that why the hell do millionaires or the really popular influencers get all the free stuff, when it's just a throwaway/ one day of use thing for them when there are others all around who sit back entering giveaways and hoping they'd be lucky to win, and never do and then you see some smarmy asshole showing product on their stories ONE TIME, getting gifted sometimes SEVERAL of that thing. The world's just not right and it gets more and more unjust and what's worse is people like these two THINK they can actually speak about the injustices going on. Like you have a clue, you absolute out of touch GOON.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He actually thinks he’s been sneakily wearing his future elf merch without people realising what it was for months.

He wasn’t going to mention it on insta or YouTube as it’s promoting itself. But he did because everyone kept asking what it was..... uhhhhhh ok then Alf.

Also if it’s not merch and genuine skate brand. Why’s he modelling it. And not actual, you know, skaters

"People know my biggest motto is, work harder today, because if you work hard, push yourself, even if it's just a tiny baby step, as long as you stick with it".... and he's stuck with NOTHING ahahaha the nerve.

I'm curious as to why, in videos like this he censors himself saying " I'm excited as all heck" and then in others they're dropping as many curse words in as possible to try to target another audience. It's like he partially realizes how many younger fans he has and then temporarily wants to do better, and act more polite and inspiring but it always lasts such a short time.

He doesn't know what or who he is.

Last edited:
He doesn't know what or who he is.
This is Alfie’s biggest problem imo.All he’s ever known is being rich,being a youtuber and being zoellas boyfriend.Take those things away from him and who is Alfie Deyes?

Reactions: 12
The delusion is real with some of his viewers about his new shite merch!

Bring Credibility to YouTubers as entrepreneurs. I’m pissing myself laughing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.