Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know no one is going to jail, as the situation is dissolved anyway. It stated that according to the law the celebs could face an unlimited fine or up to 2 years in prison for continuing it. I mean I doubt even if it was still an issue they’d end up going to jail, but it really shouldn’t have even be in the discussion. That is ridiculous, just slap a large fine.
However, if they’re repeat offenders and keep getting fined then yeah lock em up

Also I know they’re working on it, but their regulations and handling of everything is just not up to par. Especially in America. American influencers get away with so much deception.
Yeah I agree it sounds extreme and probably usually would be. But I guess it also emphasises that exploitative and deceptive advertising is actually pretty damn serious. All these influencers moaning about the rules and making them out to be so unnecessary would do well to be reminded it’s not a parking ticket. And yes the lack of regulation in America is a joke. All this is why having a jail sentence as the worst punishment, rarely or never used it may be, still makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Caspar must see the difference between the two. When watching a film or tv its obvious that they are trying to sell you something. However with vloggers they make out they are just regular people like you and as most are filming in their houses ( worked better when they weren't living in mansions) with no production crew they seem relatable and their audience

Reactions: 13
I really don't appreciate the new merch, it looks like the fonts been ripped from a kids crappy powerpoint presentation. What bothers me most is that he has enough money and resources to come up with something genuinely unique.

Reactions: 3
I rarely keep up with Alfie Deyes as I find him so boring/irritating but when did he get into skateboarding? Seems so random. It will be old skool vinyl next. As if he discovered it all by himself. Rather like when Tanya Burr said she was a huge Joy Division fan. And had been for years.

Reactions: 7
I rarely keep up with Alfie Deyes as I find him so boring/irritating but when did he get into skateboarding? Seems so random. It will be old skool vinyl next. As if he discovered it all by himself. Rather like when Tanya Burr said she was a huge Joy Division fan. And had been for years.
I don't know exactly, think he started on the damn trampoline actually, with the skateboard on there with no wheels on, practicing flips and stuff.. so a very professional approach to learning. Then he's just spent quite a lot of time at the skate park lately with his most obnoxious friends, which of course is all of them. From what I see they spend more time hanging from the ramps with his tit merch on than doing much else. Maybe I would have caught more of actual skating if I could have tolerated a few more minutes lol.

I don't know exactly, think he started on the damn trampoline actually, with the skateboard on there with no wheels on, practicing flips and stuff.. so a very professional approach to learning. Then he's just spent quite a lot of time at the skate park lately with his most obnoxious friends, which of course is all of them. From what I see they spend more time hanging from the ramps with his tit merch on than doing much else. Maybe I would have caught more of actual skating if I could have tolerated a few more minutes lol.
Nope. You wouldn’t have. They spent more time travelling to the next skate park than actually skating the one they were at. Then had to stop for free coffee cus Alfie Parked in a dumb place and got a flat

• Haha
I don’t believe he is getting a half pipe, I think they are getting a proper pool installed.

Half pipe would have been in by now. Pool takes a good couple of months.

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe he is getting a half pipe, I think they are getting a proper pool installed.

He needs to get half a brain before he gets a bloody half pipe🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This is Alfie Sidney Deyes we are on about. Anything he does takes an age. Like getting ripped. What happened to his two dinners for every meal hype he started ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hhahahaha! I was looking for the future self merch because that ' embroidered sweatshirt ' just looked like it was print n pressed on to me and all I found was merch for bands... how sad that that's actually more relevant.

But I came across ...this... calendar... that's on sale ( and not even enough to be considered a sale) because it never sold. WHAT the hell is this? Apologize if it's already been posted but Jesus. "The Pointless Blog Calendar".... pointless indeed.

Screenshot 2019-05-03 at 1.06.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a bleeping idiot he looks in that calendar pic! I don't like Zoe, but she needs to grow the hell up and dump that twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hhahahaha! I was looking for the future self merch because that ' embroidered sweatshirt ' just looked like it was print n pressed on to me and all I found was merch for bands... how sad that that's actually more relevant.

But I came across ...this... calendar... that's on sale ( and not even enough to be considered a sale) because it never sold. WHAT the hell is this? Apologize if it's already been posted but Jesus. "The Pointless Blog Calendar".... pointless indeed.

View attachment 15252
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
He thinks he is SO edgy and cool. Good grief he is an utter moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahahahaha he’s actually sitting in a shopping trolley!

How’s he trying to still get £11 for a calendar that we’re half way through the year on.

Agree, Zoe is a nob, but Jesus I prefer her to him by a mile

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I rarely watch Alfie, he grinds my nerves to the core

Randomly put today’s offerings on...... when he called a peacock a pheasant I instantly remembered why I don’t watch the thick sod 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.