Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely did say that and now he’ll be advertising it like crazy as I assume nobody will actually want to buy that tit.
All the Instagram plugs, and every video he’s posted for weeks, okay that isn’t many videos, he’s wearing the merch and so promoting it. I don’t know anyone who wears their own merch as much as this prat does.
Tom Syndicate.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone feel Alfie only did the #90DayChallenge and picked up skating to have friends?

He's such a massive loser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i wonder if our good old "future's elf" will collab with his orthodontist and venture into horse-teeth veneers[emoji848] denture self coming soon?? #alfiliate [emoji23]
ZoZo been reading the "future elf" comments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
VLOG: SUCH A FUN DAY...BUT THE END DIDN’T GO TO PLAN

Question, what bleeping moron can’t tell the difference between a peacock and a pheasant? Answer: Alfie and his dumb mates. Even Zoe knew it was a peacock in the garden not a pheasant.

Alfie is doing some “arty” pick up shot style clips in the video to make it look more produced, it’s just a shame it’s intersperced with such uninteresting content.

They are spending the day going round different skate parks, Zach had to buy a new board because he left his at a friends house and that friend is now on holiday.

Moaning about the ulcer

Plugs his Instagram Spotify AD, that technically requires proper declaration of business relationship.

The boys skating is really not interesting content, it is boring. They don’t even do good tricks.

The car may not have had a spare wheel, it may have been bought without that option. Because many cars don’t come with spare wheels as standard these days to save weight and CO2 emissions.

While waiting for AA, went to a trampoline park and got #GIFTED coffees, which Alfie wa his usual passive aggressive self about saying whether he has to declare that or not. You do Alfie, and you know it!

When AA did arrive Sean was shocked how quickly, the man did the job. Well it was only a flat tyre, it wasn’t difficult for him.

Back home, moans more about the ulcer.
Zoe suggests it might be infected, I say he is just being a wimp. Swish some vodka, or at least mouthwash, around your mouth Alfie, that will kill bacteria and reduce the pain for a while at least.
Also, Alfie picking up blueberries and saying "All about the bloobs"

Like what kinda bleeping idiot is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In his most recent vlog at the skatepark he sped up the parts where the skating was happening so I played that in slowmo and he literallllllyyyy stands there the whole time 😂 he’s not good at anything just pretends to be.
I wonder what his next obsession after this will be.
God he is such a LOSER

Reactions: 10
He needs to go help Sean with his reno project, but let’s be honest with ourselves, he’d probably just sit back and watch Sean do all the work whilst shouting “Yooo bro, get that!” and disturbing the neighbours.

ZoZo been reading the "future elf" comments
Well, we all know she is obsessed with Elf ... it’s her favourite movie don’t you know?

Reactions: 2
The product descriptions make me laugh...
"Classic embroidered Future Self logo", How can it be "classic" when it's only been established a few weeks.

It's just kids playing shops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom Syndicate.
Oh god, literally just posted about this on Joes thread. He gets all his family wearing it out for drinks etc too. It’s so cringe

Alfie can’t skate, he pushes himself up and down the promenade and all his ‘tricks’ are with no wheels on his trampoline. Who even does that?

I called it months ago but guarantee he’ll get Ryan Taylor over when he gets this ramp. Film him doing tricks on it and do non himself.

He’s getting the ramp to try and get what he perceives as cool people over to his house.

Reactions: 6
I don’t have a problem with people doing merch,it’s all part of the yt parcel but just don’t dress it up to be something it’s not.The thing is he probably would have done better if he’d just made some stereotypical merch with his name on as that’s all young fans want really.
at least if he used Alfie Deyes , it can be trademarked? As a whole name/band, not just "Alfie"
and with PB Merch, it had a logo

now this Future Self is just 2 dumb words in a basic font and large squirmy wormy lines across the hoodie.

he thinks he's going to be the next Supreme

Alfie with his 'mates' always reminds me of a classic episode of Only Fools (its a very old one, think first series, first appearance of the character Slater) but it goes something like this:

Slater: D' you remember when we was kids, Used to go over the pond to play at pirates? You were Dan Tempest - Trigger was Long John Silver. And what character did I play Del?

Del: You played the bloke what walked the plank.

Slater: Oh, yeah! The bloke that walked the plank! I was always the bloke that walked the plank, wasn't I? I must of been in and out of that pond more times than a duck's head. I always wanted to be Bluebeard!

Del: Well you should have said so!

Slater: I did say! But you'd never let me!

Del: I did - once!

Slater: Oh yeah I remember. That was the day Bluebeard had to walk the plank weren't it?

Del: I tried to be friendly Slater, but you were such a snide there was no helping you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie with his 'mates' always reminds me of a classic episode of Only Fools (its a very old one, think first series, first appearance of the character Slater) but it goes something like this:

Slater: D' you remember when we was kids, Used to go over the pond to play at pirates? You were Dan Tempest - Trigger was Long John Silver. And what character did I play Del?

Del: You played the bloke what walked the plank.

Slater: Oh, yeah! The bloke that walked the plank! I was always the bloke that walked the plank, wasn't I? I must of been in and out of that pond more times than a duck's head. I always wanted to be Bluebeard!

Del: Well you should have said so!

Slater: I did say! But you'd never let me!

Del: I did - once!

Slater: Oh yeah I remember. That was the day Bluebeard had to walk the plank weren't it?

Del: I tried to be friendly Slater, but you were such a snide there was no helping you!
That’s actually really quite spot on. Alfie hanging around with the cooler boys, never actually fitting in and just being butt of the jokes, and in Alfie’s case the wallet for his “friends” hobbies.

Reactions: 13
That’s actually really quite spot on. Alfie hanging around with the cooler boys, never actually fitting in and just being butt of the jokes, and in Alfie’s case the wallet for his “friends” hobbies.
Basically he’s got the huge mansion and will build them a skate ramp and put up a pool and has a gym so theyre all happy to be in with in.

If he had no money sure as tit would any of these being camping in the woods on a free mattress with him. Why did they have to keep moving skateparks? Did the actual teens scare them off.

6 middle class blokes trying to be cool in the skate park. It’s like an awful comedy sketch. He’s heard some ‘skater’ kind of words from Ryan Taylor and his mates and just repeats them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I watched Alfie's vlog and I will admit I skipped quite a bit, esp when he was going on about his ulcer and his flat tire because no one but his mother will actually care... but why is he doing a skating vlog and hardly shows himself skating? The few bits he did have of skating was just of his friends. Which makes him building a halfpipe in his garden and creating a merch line for skate wear seem really stupid and ostentatious.

Also, this is Alfie's 3545478th camera he's had to replace? He kept going on about how his was broken and he sometimes had to use Zoe's. But if Zoe is filming why hasn't she posted a new vlog? Not even her birthday vlog is up and that was well over a month ago. We all saw her holding a camera in the others' vlogs. Her level of lazy is truly astounding for someone who is always 'working so hard'.

Last edited:
Meh better than Alfie who doesn’t think any influencers should have to disclaim.
It wasn’t even about him either. He’s always trying to defend other folks...keep it private mate.

I don’t know why influencers get so irritated that other forms of media don’t have to disclose though...Shouldn’t the general public be more worried about that? If they had a problem with it, they would’ve sorted it. I get the “it’s not fair!”, but is it really that deep? How hard is it to just put #gifted or #ad and move on?

I don’t think anyone should be jailed over it though. A fine is enough.

Reactions: 5
No one is going to jail. He’s obviously exaggerating- even if theoretically it could happen (i have no idea) it never would. And yeah Caspar comes across petty and spoilt there and his argument is really weak. Don’t comapre your life and considerable influence to James Bond’s omega watch, just stick to the rules and count your many blesssings. It’s not that hard.

Reactions: 12
No one is going to jail. He’s obviously exaggerating- even if theoretically it could happen (i have no idea) it never would. And yeah Caspar comes across petty and spoilt there and his argument is really weak. Don’t comapre your life and considerable influence to James Bond’s omega watch, just stick to the rules and count your many blesssings. It’s not that hard.
I know no one is going to jail, as the situation is dissolved anyway. It stated that according to the law the celebs could face an unlimited fine or up to 2 years in prison for continuing it. I mean I doubt even if it was still an issue they’d end up going to jail, but it really shouldn’t have even be in the discussion. That is ridiculous, just slap a large fine.
However, if they’re repeat offenders and keep getting fined then yeah lock em up

Also I know they’re working on it, but their regulations and handling of everything is just not up to par. Especially in America. American influencers get away with so much deception.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.