Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The playing card games in a restaurant is so plain wierd. I first saw them do it with Joe and Dianne when they were out for Sunday lunch. Can they not just actually talk to each other like adults? It is so attention seeking 'look at us having mad fun'.
The sad thing is I don’t even think they are trying to seek attention it’s just that Zoe and alfie are unable to hold a conversation even when in a group situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello! Anyone know how you report non-declaration of ads on ASA website? I'm not sure what drop down I should be selecting on their website...
Thanks! x
I usually do 'In-app' and then put the brand in the next box and mention the offending instagrammer/youtuber etc in the description!

Reactions: 1
He obviously doesn't know how to change a tyre, he's had to call out roadside assistance to sort out his flat tyre for him🙄🙄. He's bloody useless.

Reactions: 4
found a great game for zoe and alfie to play at the dinner table[emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he even have a public Spotify profile?
Not that I know off. Had a quick search for profiles called Alfie Deyes and Pointlessblog, nothing that looked like an Alfie profile. Did find a profile that I think is probably Zoe’s based on who the account follows and number of followers even though it doesn’t have a profile picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Alfie forever the ultimate businessman. He's so smart to be shilling out an ad for Spotify despite the fact his 'podcast' is still not available to stream on there or anywhere else except on his YT channel. Freaking brilliant.

Reactions: 6
Alfie again trying to get himself in with the “cool kids”.

View attachment 14719
Wait, what’s mw2?

As for the card games at dinner, I’ve only ever done stuff like that when I’ve been travellling with friends for months on end or whatever. When you spend an intense amount of time together, it can be hard to think of stuff to talk about at dinner. These days when I see my friends for dinner we rarely get through everything we need to say. And even in a relationship when you live together, usually you spend the day apart... This just strongly suggests to me how their life is all one long rich kid gap yah.

Reactions: 2
Not that I know off. Had a quick search for profiles called Alfie Deyes and Pointlessblog, nothing that looked like an Alfie profile. Did find a profile that I think is probably Zoe’s based on who the account follows and number of followers even though it doesn’t have a profile picture.
View attachment 14756
Joe does....... and it's verified

Reactions: 4
He's so butt hurt about every comment like that, anything with any truth in it, he acts out.

This whole thing with him trying to fit in with the boiiyyzz reminds me a lot of that football match (was it charity?) Where all the guys were playing and he was just behind the fence looking on pathetically.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He's so butt hurt about every comment like that, anything with any truth in it, he acts out.

This whole thing with him trying to fit in with ththe boiiyyzz reminds me a lot of that football match (was it charity?) Where all the guys were playing and he was just behind the fence looking on pathetically.
Haha yeah thanks for reminding me of that image. Like something out of a mockumentary. You can just imagine him explaining to the film crew how he’s more useful for the team from the sidelines because of his “tactical brain” and shouting “Send it boys!” every now and then and being ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.