Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeah thanks for reminding me of that image. Like something out of a mockumentary. You can just imagine him explaining to the film crew how he’s more useful for the team from the sidelines because of his “tactical brain” and shouting “Send it boys!” every now and then and being ignored.
HAHAHAHA! You've painted a scene I honestly pictured so vividly. That's hysterical. Very Michael Scott/ David Brent embarrassing themselves in front of the usual people who have to put up with them. I imagine him yelling "YOHH, get it? get it! SICK man!" and the camera zooming in on Caspar's face as he blankly stares. And the boys entering a place to eat after, holding the door for each other as they all file in, and then letting the door close in Alfie's face and him trying to turn it into a joke. Oh, there's so many possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHA! You've painted a scene I honestly pictured so vividly. That's hysterical. Very Michael Scott/ David Brent embarrassing themselves in front of the usual people who have to put up with them. I imagine him yelling "YOHH, get it? get it! SICK man!" and the camera zooming in on Caspar's face as he blankly stares. And the boys entering a place to eat after, holding the door for each other as they all file in, and then letting the door close in Alfie's face and him trying to turn it into a joke. Oh, there's so many possibilities!
Haa! The material just writes itself...I love mockumentarys, such a good format for comedy and someone needs to make one about empty headed vloggers, it would be perfect. Like a modern day spinal tap. Actually, was pls like a mockumentary? Still there’s plenty of room in the market for another.

Reactions: 6
[emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356]
What a bloody wuss. All his whinging and moaning about a little ulcer. I’m sure many of us have had ulcers before, they happen occasionally to me - nowhere near as regularly as Alfie gets them - and they are uncomfortable, no denying that. But I’ve never cried over them and I don’t make a big deal out of them. I just crack on with life and have a bit of mouth pain sometimes. I want him to break his leg skating so he can feel proper pain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to get huge ulcers right the way across the bottom of my mouth when I wore a brace as a teen. It’s probably from those huge gnashers rubbing his gums

Pour some salt on them and crack on Alf (genuinely, salt hurts like a witch but works)

• Haha
VLOG: SUCH A FUN DAY...BUT THE END DIDN’T GO TO PLAN

Question, what bleeping moron can’t tell the difference between a peacock and a pheasant? Answer: Alfie and his dumb mates. Even Zoe knew it was a peacock in the garden not a pheasant.

Alfie is doing some “arty” pick up shot style clips in the video to make it look more produced, it’s just a shame it’s intersperced with such uninteresting content.

They are spending the day going round different skate parks, Zach had to buy a new board because he left his at a friends house and that friend is now on holiday.

Moaning about the ulcer

Plugs his Instagram Spotify AD, that technically requires proper declaration of business relationship.

The boys skating is really not interesting content, it is boring. They don’t even do good tricks.

The car may not have had a spare wheel, it may have been bought without that option. Because many cars don’t come with spare wheels as standard these days to save weight and CO2 emissions.

While waiting for AA, went to a trampoline park and got #GIFTED coffees, which Alfie wa his usual passive aggressive self about saying whether he has to declare that or not. You do Alfie, and you know it!

When AA did arrive Sean was shocked how quickly, the man did the job. Well it was only a flat tyre, it wasn’t difficult for him.

Back home, moans more about the ulcer.
Zoe suggests it might be infected, I say he is just being a wimp. Swish some vodka, or at least mouthwash, around your mouth Alfie, that will kill bacteria and reduce the pain for a while at least.

He really goes on and on about the same b.s. constantly doesn’t he? The broken camera that he’d mention EVERY vlog, and now this bleeping ulcer. For god’s sake what a little witch 😂
it’s definitely those ginormous teeth irritating his mouth 😂🙌🏼👏🏼🐴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But it’s not merch guys it’s a ‘brand’ that he won’t be constantly pushing into his 5 remaining fans 🙄
Lol I can’t believe he’s going through the “grasping for credibility while still making the most amount of money for the least work possible” phase with his merch. YouTubers like the shaytards and Connor franta did that circa 2015. Of course he’s being as unoriginal as ever, no surprise there, but he was happily plugging away his “PB merch” for 7 year olds for so long I didn’t know he had it in him to try to “go legit” this late in the YouTube scam saga. Of course he just looks more ridiculous than ever. It doesn’t seem like a very sensible business decision, he can’t possibly be making more from this than PB. That must have had a few loyal customers still hanging on, maybe they suffered head injuries at some point during childhood or something.Anyway, I don’t feel like many people who bought the old stuff are going to buy the new. And new customers? When he’s losing subs and views on a daily basis?!

Reactions: 3
i wonder if our good old "future's elf" will collab with his orthodontist and venture into horse-teeth veneers[emoji848] denture self coming soon?? #alfiliate [emoji23]

I don’t have a problem with people doing merch,it’s all part of the yt parcel but just don’t dress it up to be something it’s not.The thing is he probably would have done better if he’d just made some stereotypical merch with his name on as that’s all young fans want really.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have a problem with people doing merch,it’s all part of the yt parcel but just don’t dress it up to be something it’s not.The thing is he probably would have done better if he’d just made some stereotypical merch with his name on as that’s all young fans want really.
Agreed, nothing against Merch at all. But the issue I have I that he has stated he won’t be constantly advertising it as it’s a brand not merch yet everyday this week there has been at least 3-4 Instagram stories on it.
Advertise it by all means but don’t make a big deal from the start that you’re going to not

Agreed, nothing against Merch at all. But the issue I have I that he has stated he won’t be constantly advertising it as it’s a brand not merch yet everyday this week there has been at least 3-4 Instagram stories on it.
Advertise it by all means but don’t make a big deal from the start that you’re going to not
All the Instagram plugs, and every video he’s posted for weeks, okay that isn’t many videos, he’s wearing the merch and so promoting it. I don’t know anyone who wears their own merch as much as this prat does.

He’s trying to make future self into some edgy skating brand is the problem. He thinks he’s the next Vans

Reactions: 12
He’s trying to make future self into some edgy skating brand is the problem. He thinks he’s the next Vans
With PB Merch he was trying to emulate the Supreme model with making all his stuff 'exclusive'. And now futureself is his version of Vans. When he grows bored with skating is he going to come up with another merchandise line? Which brand do you think he'll copy next?

And he needs to stop modeling for futures elf. I still can't get over this picture... and I'm sorry for bringing back the offensive image.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.