Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Alf’s back eating a full cooked meal in their bed again,I honestly refuse to believe that anything other then eating,editing and sleeping happens there
I’m known for eating snacks in bed from time to time, if I’m watching a film in bed or whatever. But then it doesn’t matter because there isn’t anyone next to me sadly. But an entire meal in bed 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Everything about them just feels so platonic and as if they are going through the motions but there is nothing actually there.

Reactions: 11
Alfie trying to "pull a Kanye" and get Zoe to dress in his tit merch

Lol and when your recieve. the merch you get a letter to your future self
]
Sry for the pic spam that’s about to follow
But you can tell alfie is dying for Zoe to look more like marcus his gf

He would love for Zoe to wear yeezy’s and over sized sweaters in a fashionable way
Like this (prob why he is always liking her pics aswell)

But then there is Zoe

And those “oversized” pants
There is a way as a skinny girl to wear those
Like this for instance

^^ that is baggy but still fits
Idk wtf Zoe is thinking wearing pants like diapers

But then again this is the same chick that posted this outfit and thought she was the most fashionable girl around

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone see zalfies Q&A last night, real shade been thrown at Joe and Dianne.

Zalfie saying they would never do, a couples channel or use their relationship for views and that they will only ever do separate projects, like they would never do Zalfie merch.

Which is fair enough they haven't done a channel together, but was they body language and the tone they were talking in, made really seem like they were definetely making a not so subtle dig.

Both are probably fuming over Chewton Glen getting Joe and Dianne to do the Chelsea flower show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t use their relationship for view? Can somebody send that message to Alfie then, his entire YouTube career is based on “ooh look Zoella in the thumbnail” or “ooh look Zoella in the title” clickbait.

They won’t do a couples channel because they are too lazy to even work their own channels properly. Let’s not add another channel for them to half-arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone see zalfies Q&A last night, real shade been thrown at Joe and Dianne.

Zalfie saying they would never do, a couples channel or use their relationship for views and that they will only ever do separate projects, like they would never do Zalfie merch.

Which is fair enough they haven't done a channel together, but was they body language and the tone they were talking in, made really seem like they were definetely making a not so subtle dig.

Both are probably fuming over Chewton Glen getting Joe and Dianne to do the Chelsea flower show
I thought that as well tbh,it was Zoes body language and facial expressions that gave it away.She just such a mean girl who never grew out or her high school witch phase and still has the mentality of a teenage girl who has to be the prettiest, most funny,best relationship etc.

Even if she doesn’t agree she doesn’t have to publicly acknowledge that,just keep your mouth shut.Joe has been nothing but supportive of his sister throughout the years and all of her numerous scandals but now he’s the sugg that everyone knows and loves and she can’t stand it.

The ‘not using their relationship for views’ part is utter bs.Alfie is the worst for his click bait thumbnails and titles like the recent baby one,then they proceed to get pissed off when people ask about them having kids etc🙄

Reactions: 13
Hello! Anyone know how you report non-declaration of ads on ASA website? I'm not sure what drop down I should be selecting on their website...
Thanks! x

Reactions: 1
They’ve been saying the same 5 things about their relationship for ages now, but now it’s shade because Joe does some of the things they’re on about? Lmao It is what it is in my opinion.

They’ve been saying the same 5 things about their relationship for ages now, but now it’s shade because Joe does some of the things they’re on about? Lmao It is what it is in my opinion.
It's not really about what they said, cause yes they have said it for years. It's the way in which they said, their body language and their facial expressions l, which really looked like a dig at Joe.

Maybe it wasn't directed at Joe, but as Zoe and Alfie always have to feel superior, always want to be seen as the most successful business people and want to be the "It" couple. There is precedence of them freezing out and making passive aggressive comments about anyone who pops this bubble. So its not exactly a big step to see them trying to this to Joe.

Only problem is Joe is now known in mainstream, he is getting gigs mainstream media and he doesn't depend on Zoella for clickbait anymore. And Dianne has her own friends, life and career and has never used or depended on Zoe for anything. So this will have absolutely no effect on Joe and Dianne.

But Zoe may find that Joe isn't going to continue to be supportive, isn't going to make an effort to visit or isn't going to go along with her childish holidays and parties anymore, if her and Alfie continue with their playground behaviour. Maybe Joe cutting ties with Zoe might be a wake up call for her to grow up, probably not, she will just continue the pretense that she is girl boss, queen of yt and act as though Joe never existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oh god. Now he has seen Mid90s Alf's new calling in life is being a super sick skater yo...might have to upgrade your hip hop tastes from white fratboy Youtube rap my man.

Also he is skating at the end of my road...that skate park is FILLED with crackheads and drug dealers I almost want to leave work early to see if their reaction to this squeaky clean vlogger invading their turf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear he said some where he wouldn’t be constantly advertising ‘futureself’ As it’s a brand not mech but everything time I go on Instagram it’s put up a story about it....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I swear he said some where he wouldn’t be constantly advertising ‘futureself’ As it’s a brand not mech but everything time I go on Instagram it’s put up a story about it....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
He definitely did say that and now he’ll be advertising it like crazy as I assume nobody will actually want to buy that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sry for the pic spam that’s about to follow
But you can tell alfie is dying for Zoe to look more like marcus his gf

He would love for Zoe to wear yeezy’s and over sized sweaters in a fashionable way
Like this (prob why he is always liking her pics aswell)

But then there is Zoe

And those “oversized” pants
There is a way as a skinny girl to wear those
Like this for instance

^^ that is baggy but still fits
Idk wtf Zoe is thinking wearing pants like diapers

But then again this is the same chick that posted this outfit and thought she was the most fashionable girl around

It is hilarious how hung up Alfie is on Marcus' girlfriend. He doesn't even try to hide it. I know Zoe's mentioned in either a vlog or IG story that they don't check each other's phone but she definitely shouldn't be giving Alfie the complete benefit of the doubt...

When I saw Zoe in Alfie's ugly clothing I nearly did a spit-take. All Zoe needed to do was triple up on her padded bras to complete the look, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not really about what they said, cause yes they have said it for years. It's the way in which they said, their body language and their facial expressions l, which really looked like a dig at Joe.

Maybe it wasn't directed at Joe, but as Zoe and Alfie always have to feel superior, always want to be seen as the most successful business people and want to be the "It" couple. There is precedence of them freezing out and making passive aggressive comments about anyone who pops this bubble. So its not exactly a big step to see them trying to this to Joe.

Only problem is Joe is now known in mainstream, he is getting gigs mainstream media and he doesn't depend on Zoella for clickbait anymore. And Dianne has her own friends, life and career and has never used or depended on Zoe for anything. So this will have absolutely no effect on Joe and Dianne.

But Zoe may find that Joe isn't going to continue to be supportive, isn't going to make an effort to visit or isn't going to go along with her childish holidays and parties anymore, if her and Alfie continue with their playground behaviour. Maybe Joe cutting ties with Zoe might be a wake up call for her to grow up, probably not, she will just continue the pretense that she is girl boss, queen of yt and act as though Joe never existed.
Thinking about it more and watching it back I think this is how I feel about it.

I get why people think it’s shade, but I actually think Zoe looked more uncomfortable than anything. I just don’t think Zoe would ever shade her brother in an Instagram story. She has never been shady towards Joe. I’ve said it before, but I can’t think of a moment where she has been nasty towards Joe. To me Zoe with her family is when she is the most down to earth. It’s a shame she doesn’t see them more often.

Alfie...would though. Not in general, but in things he feels strongly about he tends to look down on other people for. I will admit that after rewatching. Which is why I think he answered most of the question, and it was on his story. I could see him talking tit about Joe and Dianne’s channel and stuff.

I’m not saying Zoe doesn’t have a superiority complex, but I just don’t think she has one about that topic. I think she is just proud, whereas I feel like Alfie actually thinks he is a better human because he doesn’t do that.

I hope at least some of that made sense.

Said they haven’t done merch together. ALFIE mate. You did a pop up pointless/Sugg life shop.

Just because it didn’t say ‘zalfie’ you were still cashing in on the Sugg name

• Haha
When she Alfie ever had nothing?

He legit left school at 16, left his middle class family and life to live in London, not cope and come back to Brighton and pretend to be a sick YouTuber.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if the whole flame thing is cool or horrendous, it’s a fine line....

No fine line Alfie, they are tit.

Also, this whole thing felt like a vans ad to me???
The new shoes thing, then going to vans for socks???

And why’s he trying to pretend he’s suddenly a skate boy. He’ll be again around with Chris Ingham again before we know it

Actually think playing a card game in a restaurant is just straight up bleeping rude. A pub yeah, but at a meal? Money does not buy any class

I embrace the rain and don’t rush.... that’s why your always whinging your cold and Ill.

Just can’t with this nobhead. Grade a wanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Not sure if the whole flame thing is cool or horrendous, it’s a fine line....

No fine line Alfie, they are tit.

Also, this whole thing felt like a vans ad to me???
The new shoes thing, then going to vans for socks???

And why’s he trying to pretend he’s suddenly a skate boy. He’ll be again around with Chris Ingham again before we know it

Actually think playing a card game in a restaurant is just straight up bleeping rude. A pub yeah, but at a meal? Money does not buy any class

I embrace the rain and don’t rush.... that’s why your always whinging your cold and Ill.

Just can’t with this nobhead. Grade a wanker
Its licherally because he watched Mid-90s a few weeks ago. His tiny malleable brain is extremely impressionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This made me laugh so hard!

Should I buy one of his merch, my Future Self would like to hang from a skating ramp from my stupidity

can this guy just closed this pathetic ness
I get it he's ''evolve'' or whatever crap he's calling it, now that his merch are called Future Self, but his PB Merch page is still up and linking it to a dead IG account

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The playing card games in a restaurant is so plain wierd. I first saw them do it with Joe and Dianne when they were out for Sunday lunch. Can they not just actually talk to each other like adults? It is so attention seeking 'look at us having mad fun'.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.