Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can say all he wants about not caring about numbers, he definitely cares lol!! He’s so lame.
His growth is stunted. He needs to just get off YouTube, he’s a waste of time.
Words cannot express how much Alfie Sydney Deyes sucks.

Reactions: 7
Poppy could probably suck the joy out of anything and anyone, I can’t stand her constant whining when she appears in Zalfie vlogs.
Who was it that coined the term "dementors hoover"? was that here or GG? thanks for cracking me up tonight again by bringing up Poppy's knack for killing all joy, I really needed it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s honestly such a bleeping twit. He’s looking for any excuse as to why his views have dropped dramatically,despite proclaiming several times that he doesn’t care about numbers and pointing the finger at literally anything and anyone else but himself.
Pathetic, it's the content thats the issue but people like him and Louise just can't accept it. It's algorithm based now, not 2014 anymore. They had it easy back then but instead see it as being hard done by now.

Reactions: 4
The The Crew thing was the most awkward, cringey, terrible thing ever. I’d forgotten all about that until you posted that.

Reactions: 7
The The Crew thing was the most awkward, cringey, terrible thing ever. I’d forgotten all about that until you posted that.
It looks so dated, hard to believe it was only 2014.

The opening title doesn't even make sense "4 guys explore all things girl, the crew".

It looks so dated, hard to believe it was only 2014.

The opening title doesn't even make sense "4 guys explore all things girl, the crew".
was this the thing that they shot in America,if so then i think I vaguely remember it

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but Alfie popped up on my tv last night in an advert about documentaries,it was a blink and you’ll miss it moment but surely that means he’s involved in a documentary or there’s one about vloggers/youtube coming up?

Reactions: 2
Hold the front page😱😱😱

Alfie is actually walking the dog on an actual lead and it's not in their garden. Nala must be bewildered by it all😂😂😂. Of course, Zoe isn't there, she'll be having a nap🙄

Trying to make himself relevant via Tom syndicate now. Who by the way is just as annoying as Alfie but in a completely different way

Thought Alfie was sooopppper busy
Seshing? Is he trying to make that a word?

Seshing? Is he trying to make that a word?
Will be his next line of merch.

You know that merch he drops every month... for like 2 months... the nothing....

Oh by the way. Why does he do skateboard tricks on a trampolene, with no wheels on the skateboard... what’s he gonna done when his ramp arrives. Oh I know, get people like Ryan Taylor over who can actually use it

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but Alfie popped up on my tv last night in an advert about documentaries,it was a blink and you’ll miss it moment but surely that means he’s involved in a documentary or there’s one about vloggers/youtube coming up?
Let's hope he's dragged accordingly like the Grauniad did

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Trying to make himself relevant via Tom syndicate now. Who by the way is just as annoying as Alfie but in a completely different way

Thought Alfie was sooopppper busy
It sounds like they're all desperate to get together and suck each other off 🙄
Why not just start a group WhatsApp convo instead of doing it all on bloody Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 14106

Well him and Zoe don't appear to be doing something about it😂. They do zilch🙄🙄
I think this is one of the things that infuriates me the most about them,they literally have all the money in the world,flexible ‘jobs’ and yet do nothing like literally duck all.Like i’d kill to have the opportunities that they do.

I know travellings not for everyone but these two bang on about all the places they want to go yet go nowhere.Remeber zoes post at the start of the year about cities she wanted to visit,yeah I doubt that will be happening.And when they do go anywhere they take their entourage with them which definitely puts an end to any romantic couples holidays as we all know they can never be left alone to enjoy one another’s company.

Alfie’s all talk as well saying he wants to visit all these different places.He answered a question saying he’d love to travel across asia but can’t due to work commitments,like surely going on a trip would actually be great content for his vlogs and would up his views etc.

Reactions: 19
  • Starts by showing his G7X broken and he's using Zoes ---- "My camera is more broken now, and I've been holding off buying a new one, but I need to know" --- why is trying soo hard to be relatable? Like he isn't a millionaire, who will just sign this off as a business expense? Alfie, you are putting a goddamn skating halfpipe in your garden for shits & giggles, you can easily afford a new camera
  • He made new custom vans --- was it just me who had to check the video description that it wasn't a #AD (it wasn't) -- but you know how shady he be
  • The shoes he made look like a 11 year old trynna be cool by adding a flame [he wants subs to design a pair he will wear too, I thought he would let his subs design a pair he would GIVE to them but nahh)

• Banging on about the "launch" of "FUTURES ELF" [Next thread please lol]
  • He went to Nandos with Zoe, Dave and Morgan who had just come back from Bali AND Japan (how much is Alfie paying Morgan??)
  • Alfie filming even more mundane footage "Dave has never had Nandos hummus"
  • In Nandos they played that card game - "Golf" [can they not hold a fcking convo without cards]
  • They went to a sports store and Zoe tried rinsing Alfie "I don't buy tit and never use it". Alfie answered with "I bought a tent, used it twice and still have it all folded up in the basement"
  • Zoe filmed Alfie in the coffee shop, he spotted someone dropped their hat and the barista ran after the person to give it back [I only noted this as he could of edited that out, but I guess he wanted to look like the "good guy"]
  • OMG ZOES HAIR LOOKS SOOOOO BADDDDD --- I had to say

• "Today has been so productive. We both worked a lot through Easter and didn't have much time off. We had a video shoot on Saturday and another on Monday" -- they legit do the bare minimum and give each-other hi5s
  • Zoe moaning "I haven't been vlogging because I have been loving instastory"

• Kitchen chats were Alfie and Zoe basically moaning they can't do more than 1 thing at once and hating Youtube.
  • Alfie: "Like I can't be doing YT videos, learning the piano, rock-climbing"
  • Zoe "Instastories feels like what Youtube use to be, Instastories get more views more than my Youtube videos...I don't feel I fit on YT anymore. Insta has a lovely community. YT is just CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT"
  • LOL at Alfie saying "kick negative people out of your life" -- Zalfie should kick each other out

• Heart
Reactions: 16

• Starts by showing his G7X broken and he's using Zoes ---- "My camera is more broken now, and I've been holding off buying a new one, but I need to know" --- why is trying soo hard to be relatable? Like he isn't a millionaire, who will just sign this off as a business expense? Alfie, you are putting a goddamn skating halfpipe in your garden for shits & giggles, you can easily afford a new camera
  • He made new custom vans --- was it just me who had to check the video description that it wasn't a #AD (it wasn't) -- but you know how shady he be
  • The shoes he made look like a 11 year old trynna be cool by adding a flame [he wants subs to design a pair he will wear too, I thought he would let his subs design a pair he would GIVE to them but nahh)

• He went to Nandos with Zoe, Dave and Morgan who had just come back from Bali AND Japan (how much is Alfie paying Morgan??)
  • In Nandos they played that card game - "Golf" [can they not hold a fcking convo without cards]
  • They went to a sports store and Zoe tried rinsing Alfie "I don't buy tit and never use it". Alfie answered with "I bought a tent, used it twice and still have it all folded up in the basement"
  • Zoe filmed Alfie in the coffee shop, he spotted someone dropped their hat and the barista ran after the person to give it back [I only noted this as he could of edited that out, but I guess he wanted to look like the "good guy"]

• "Today has been so productive. We both worked a lot through Easter and didn't have much time off. We had a video shoot on Saturday and another on Monday" -- they legit do the bare minimum and give each-other hi5s

• Kitchen chats were Alfie and Zoe basically moaning they can't do more than 1 thing at once and hating Youtube.
  • Zoe "Instastories feels like what Youtube use to be, Instastories get more views more than my Youtube videos...I don't feel I fit on YT anymore. Insta has a lovely community. YT is just CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT"
  • LOL at Alfie saying "kick negative people out of your life" -- Zalfie should kick each other out
Thank you 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1

Honestly don’t know how you managed to watch all the video, I gave up.

I also thought it was a VANS advert, with the custom shoes and then going to buy VANS socks.

Playing cards in Nando’s, he had just said Morgan had just come back from Asia, so surely that would've be been a perfect topic on conversation over food. Not playing a card game that Alfie described as “licherally the best game”.

And Alfie had yet another mouth ulcer. He always seems to have them. He should really try to do something about that to try and stop getting them so often.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.