Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the summary 😂 @GossWhore
My favourite bit of the vlog however.

“Whenever it rains I like to do this thing. Where I walk, and I (wait for it 🙄)
breath and I act like it’s not raining.
Embracing it, walking slowly..
you’re not gonna get much more wet,
and just like, not letting it effect your mood I suppose.”

To quote on of Alfie’s fav’s
3F1275D5-3DAF-4C96-8970-98608314B3B1.jpeg

LOL at Alfie saying "kick negative people out of your life" -- Zalfie should kick each other out
He’s such a patronising idiot!!!
“I unfollowed every meme account that I follow” 🙄
I would spend an hour and a half a day, on the toilet, looking at memes.
Instantly, I had more time in my day.”

(And I assume the haemorrhoids are clearing up by now too you little weirdo 😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The part where they were standing in the kitchen of their mansion talking so seriously about how you can’t possibly do insta stories and vlogging on the same day because it would be too much work was truely staggering.

The vans thing was weird too it was sooo much like an ad, I also looked for it. He reminded viewers to check it out at the end of the video and everything. Is he trying to get a deal? Isn’t that what business development managers are for?

Also his ability to ramble and over explain the simplest things will never not be annoying. Example , the chat about leaving comments and how he reads them or most of them and so leave one or ask a question even and he’ll try to answer it or he won’t answer a question if you don’t ask one....I don’t know how much is purre manipulation to make the videos longer (and therefore containing more ads) and how much is actual stupidity.

Reactions: 10
Such a lie, it is a bad ombre, it's not blended through at all. There's a solid band between the brown and the blonde ffs 🤦‍♀️😂

Also, Yo Alfie. My baby bro had a proper sick shirt that would match those vans! It was black with flames on it. If I find it out shall I send it?
Only thing is, I think he might have left it in the 90s 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zo needs a new hairdresser .. and Alfie needs more greens in his diet, a good feed of beans (and not the type he seems to enjoy on pizza) will do wonders.

Reactions: 3
"I've got the worst ulcer in the world. I'm in so much pain". Grow up you fuckin man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the summary 😂 @GossWhore
My favourite bit of the vlog however.

“Whenever it rains I like to do this thing. Where I walk, and I (wait for it 🙄)
breath and I act like it’s not raining.
Embracing it, walking slowly..
you’re not gonna get much more wet,
and just like, not letting it effect your mood I suppose.”

To quote on of Alfie’s fav’s
View attachment 14184

He’s such a patronising idiot!!!
“I unfollowed every meme account that I follow” 🙄
I would spend an hour and a half a day, on the toilet, looking at memes.
Instantly, I had more time in my day.”

(And I assume the haemorrhoids are clearing up by now too you little weirdo 😂😂)
OMG he sat on his tit for an hour & half to look at memes and hide away from Zoey daily. EEWWWWWW

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He has dropped his merch

And in the promo clip, shows how you can DIY his basic as ass hoodie into a cropped hoodie, by cutting it up..

this is how Alf looks like now on his toilet without memes to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SAM DID IT AGAIN.
If you have a healthy hair follicle...... don’t worry, by the end of the day she’ll dye it and fry it to a crisp 😎
God love Alfie and his list of excuses 😂

He has dropped his merch

And in the promo clip, shows how you can DIY his basic as ass hoodie into a cropped hoodie, by cutting it up..
View attachment 14272

this is how Alf looks like now on his toilet without memes to look at
View attachment 14274
You can DIY it into recycling by chucking it in the bin 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alfie trying to "pull a Kanye" and get Zoe to dress in his tit merch

Lol and when your recieve. the merch you get a letter to your future self

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Alfie trying to "pull a Kanye" and get Zoe to dress in his tit merch

Lol and when your recieve. the merch you get a letter to your future self
WTF happened to Zoes style.She used to always be well dressed for the most part like personally it wasn’t for me as it was very ‘cutesy’ but she had her own distinct style.Zoe 2/3 years ago wouldn’t have been seen dead in trainers like those😱 and I believe it’s Alfies influence more than anything.

Reactions: 11
WTF happened to Zoes style.She used to always be well dressed for the most part like personally it wasn’t for me as it was very ‘cutesy’ but she had her own distinct style.Zoe 2/3 years ago wouldn’t have been seen dead in trainers like those😱 and I believe it’s Alfies influence more than anything.
I actually liked her TopShop Disco pants days, and peter pan collars, she definitely had a "look" then. Now it's always the "10am-and-I-just-woke-up-because-the post-man-was-knocking-on-the-door-on-Saturday-slouch-vibes" look. No hate, that's me at the weekends :p

Alf wants to be Kayne so bad.

Reactions: 18

I'm not a Zoe fan at all but I felt sorry for her here and she really did have a point. He has a whole other building at the bottom of the garden dedicated to his work and also an office building but he decides to edit in the bedroom and tells her she can't be there. He really is a self entitled dick, they suit each other well.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I actually liked her TopShop Disco pants days, and peter pan collars, she definitely had a "look" then. Now it's always the "10am-and-I-just-woke-up-because-the post-man-was-knocking-on-the-door-on-Saturday-slouch-vibes" look. No hate, that's me at the weekends :p

Alf wants to be Kayne so bad.
I did too, she always looked kind of put together even if she was wearing disco pants with a baggy sweatshirt and vans.

Reactions: 5
Whats this Future Self clothing about?? Is it a group of people making this or is it just his merch? I swear i saw something in Urban Outfitters or somewhere that said "future self" on it a few months ago am I having de ja vu??

Is this a different project to Pointless Blog(aka trying so hard to be Golf Wang)?? (referring to the colourful embroidered "The PB Club" t shirt and backpack etc)

sorry for deleting and reposting i was trying to say 2 separate things and it kept merging into one post?!?

Reactions: 1
Big Alf’s back eating a full cooked meal in their bed again,I honestly refuse to believe that anything other then eating,editing and sleeping happens there

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.