Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting for him and Zoe to be outed as being involved in some kind of tax evasion scheme,I mean it’s only a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, same old same old🙄🙄. Bloody hell they're a pair of boring twats. Old before their time😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Because playing cards is easier than having an actual conversation with your friends over lunch/dinner.

Reactions: 6
I was at a pub in Brighton a few weeks ago and Poppy and Sean were there with a small group of friends and they all looked absolutely miserable sitting in silence. And Zalfie weren't even there to kill the mood even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was at a pub in Brighton a few weeks ago and Poppy and Sean were there with a small group of friends and they all looked absolutely miserable sitting in silence. And Zalfie weren't even there to kill the mood even more!
Poppy could probably suck the joy out of anything and anyone, I can’t stand her constant whining when she appears in Zalfie vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Oh no, had their batteries all died? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the goal was to sell merchandise not turn people off from buying his ugly overpriced basics. Alfie looks like he lost a bet in which he has to wear his ugly merch and struggle pose.

He looks like Nala in that picture. Constantly miserable and wishing for a speedy death. That Zoe impact...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So that's what he's renamed the merch shop to, the guy that does zero investment in personal or professional development.

His last merch was bad, but this wordart design looked tit even back in the 90s.

Quite ironic. It's like FUTURES ELF, which it is for him, the amount of times his girlfriend watches that film :LOL:

• Haha
I'm repeating everything that's been said about this awful typefont (it's not a design it's just a font)

As someone german said (can't find your name @nai?) Esel is prominent and that means ass in German.

Screenshot_20190424-213807.jpg

Reactions: 1
Ooooo I won't be able to sleep tonight for the excitement of it... he's got chalk on his hat🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂. That's about as wild as his life gets😂😂

Reactions: 4
If you're gonna complain about YouTube. At least get your facts straight.

Happy this Tyler person schooled him in his faux outrage.

Reactions: 16
If you're gonna complain about YouTube. At least get your facts straight.

Happy this Tyler person schooled him in his faux outrage.
He’s honestly such a bleeping twit. He’s looking for any excuse as to why his views have dropped dramatically,despite proclaiming several times that he doesn’t care about numbers and pointing the finger at literally anything and anyone else but himself.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.