Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why call it s club 7 in the title?! Yeah you don’t need to even be embarrassed and call it s club 3 - surely s club will do as that’s what they changed their name to at one point when someone left anyway. Maybe that’s nit picking but it’s annoying.

More to the point as others have said rhe video was half riveting stuff about booking a marquee (the YEAR OF CONTENT) and then extended footage from the toe curling gig we already saw over a week ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught up on old Alf’s insta stories and him saying he was asked to do the sas program made me lol,he would have quit within the first 5 minutes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on old Alf’s insta stories and him saying he was asked to do the sas program made me lol,he would have quit within the first 5 minutes😂
I disagree, it would be at the most a minute😂. He's a total loser🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching his latest blog
‘If you never try you never know’

Alf buddy, it’s like booking Ocado shopping online, you book it, you pay, it shows up.... they literally have a website! It didn’t take secret meetings or teams tracking down sclub3 to reunite for one night only.
OF COURSE THEY WERE FREE ON A THURSDAY!
Hope they overcharged him.

His fans are thick if they believe this

The fact he can put a huge gazebo in the garden and Zoe wouldn’t even question why he’s got it and not taken it down, shows what a bleeping flake he is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One of S Club 3 filed for bankruptcy in 2014 so it's not like they gonna pick n choose gigs :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And as they said it was their first birthday party - so theyre not exactly inundated with private gig requests.

Reactions: 5
So basically we can watch it as a normal video at any time. Alfie is just trying to up his engagement

“You can’t get more 90s than sclub’
Sorry, what? SPICE GIRLS. Who were formed in 1994 and are WAY more 90s than SClub3

Steps- 1997 - I mean her bleeping brother knows one of them surely he could have pulled some strings.
not to mention Spice Girls had way more success

or Boyzone.. or Take That.

Like really. He booked SClub3

Reactions: 9
Caught up with his party vlog, still don’t know why they did all this for her 29th it isn’t a milestone birthday. It was just all so cringe, love at the beginning it made him look like it was some super important project with the words on the screen etc like piss off Alf you ain’t all that this isn’t a cool thing you’re doing it’s tacky as tit. Bet it’s the only gig S club do all year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video style reminded me of Shane Dawson’s video style in the beginning.. ripping him off 😒 trying to make it seem all interesting and important.
I literally skipped through the whole video lol it was awful and then his lazy ass included all the Instagram stories? Really Alfie? That empty ass tent

The video style reminded me of Shane Dawson’s video style in the beginning.. ripping him off 😒 trying to make it seem all interesting and important.
I literally skipped through the whole video lol it was awful and then his lazy ass included all the Instagram stories? Really Alfie? That empty ass tent
I thought it was a bit Casey Neistat. Still a rip off and totally not ‘alfies’ style

Yeah I got the Casey Neistat vibe too. The whole “here is the set up, this is the crazy thing im trying to pull off” VO opener was Casey 101. But a pale imitation of course.

Reactions: 1
I'd say Shane is even worse, dramatic sound effects and stuff for everything and look at how much time it took to tell 1 story to no avail, no research. Nerd City did 2 videos which were more researched, more entertaining, took less time and they definitely had much less money to do so.

Like other's said Casey's surprising in South Africa was what Alfster was trying to emulate but he doesn't have that skill.

Reactions: 1
I'd say Shane is even worse, dramatic sound effects and stuff for everything and look at how much time it took to tell 1 story to no avail, no research. Nerd City did 2 videos which were more researched, more entertaining, took less time and they definitely had much less money to do so.

Like other's said Casey's surprising in South Africa was what Alfster was trying to emulate but he doesn't have that skill.
I’ve never watched a Casey neisat video, no idea who he is so Shane’s videos are the only video style this reminded me of.
Regardless of who he is trying to rip off the point is that he’s unoriginal. How many more years will he last making this crap? The word pointless really sunk into his whole being.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.