Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait what? her top playlist was SClub7 for 15 hours?
15 hours?

she probably replayed The Greatest Showman soundtrack for 150 hours.. (it came out Dec17)

Maybe he should have hired Gabby to sing the whole soundtrack for the birthday party instead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe he chose to make TWO videos of this mess..I would be doing everything I could do erase this depressing flop of a party from the internet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never watched a Casey neisat video, no idea who he is so Shane’s videos are the only video style this reminded me of.
Regardless of who he is trying to rip off the point is that he’s unoriginal. How many more years will he last making this crap? The word pointless really sunk into his whole being.
Haha okay. Do check out Casey Neistat though especially the older stuff, he's inconsistent in terms of uploading and quality right now but at his peak he was delivering quality every day.

Reactions: 2
Haha okay. Do check out Casey Neistat though especially the older stuff, he's inconsistent in terms of uploading and quality right now but at his peak he was delivering quality every day.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTHOlLMWEwVy2ZNmdrwRlRlVfZ8fiR_ms
I agree, these videos were Caseys pre vlogging and YT fame ones and are really good. And if you take a look at “a love story 8 years in the making” I would guess that’s the sort of thing Alfie was picturing with his s club video (lol just typing that..). I mean it’s not even fair to call it a rip off it doesn’t even vaguely compare. But knowing his ego and delusion he probably thinks it’s an equally romantic / creative video.

Of course the comments are all girls blowing smoke up his ass with the " omg Zoe is SO lucky" like they're getting lightheaded over how charming he is... They act like he's Zac Efron in his freaking HSM days ( he wasn't my cup of tea, but he was just the hot guy of the times), hahahaha, it's painfully sad.

I was surprised he built it all up to not even really film Zoe's face or reaction very much at all. Then just put in the lazy ig stories. He just wanted people to see him making calls that weren't arranged for him and actually doing some kind of work. The only people he really calls are the delivery services and his friends.

Also I know this isn't her thread but how fing embarrassing that she's listening to S Club in the shower.. I would DIE if someone even knew that let alone put it up on a video for hundreds of thousands to see. So cringe.

Of course the comments are all girls blowing smoke up his ass with the " omg Zoe is SO lucky" like they're getting lightheaded over how charming he is... They act like he's Zac Efron in his freaking HSM days ( he wasn't my cup of tea, but he was just the hot guy of the times), hahahaha, it's painfully sad.

I was surprised he built it all up to not even really film Zoe's face or reaction very much at all. Then just put in the lazy ig stories. He just wanted people to see him making calls that weren't arranged for him and actually doing some kind of work. The only people he really calls are the delivery services and his friends.

Also I know this isn't her thread but how fing embarrassing that she's listening to S Club in the shower.. I would DIE if someone even knew that let alone put it up on a video for hundreds of thousands to see. So cringe.
He named the video s club 7

I’m dead. 😂

There are three on them Alf they are actually called S Club THREE now, officially. It’s on the booking website you used

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alfie kayaking in what looks like a pond and banging on about how adventurous he is and how life’s too short and you should do random stuff like he does all the time IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alfie kayaking in what looks like a pond and banging on about how adventurous he is and how life’s too short and you should do random stuff like he does all the time IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME 😂
Hope he bloody falls in head first😂😂😂. It'll be a bugger trying to get all the pond weed out of his teeth though, it'll take him days with those gnashers🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like some of us have to work Alf,yanno that thing that people have to earn money to pay bills and put food on the table not all of us have a black card for every store and get free meals if we huff enough🙄

Reactions: 9
I know it has been said before but Alfie is literally the David Brent of the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
God his vlog was painful to try and watch. I got clickbaited by the thing he wanted to celebrate, before catching on it was about the one billion views on his blogging channel. I thought he didn’t care about the numbers. Celebrates with a champagne glass filled with lemonade. Wild boy!

Talks about the 1million subscriber milestone being the ultimate milestone in YouTube, conveniently ignoring the 10million milestone.

He talks so much bit doesn’t say anything, took him 8minutes to say he got 1billipn views and say thank you. Also said it happened a week before he filmed - lazy prick.

He and Steve ordered 4 (two each) of those Kendama toys he has been playing with from America. Very expensive shipping. I mean why!? They aren’t suddenly any better because they come from some trendy American company. And nobody wants to watch him playing with the child’s toy, it isn’t good quality content.

Still wearing his disgusting new merch, still listening to Hoodie Allen thinking he is a badman.

Lunch was #Gifted by Leon, pretended to sound ignorant of the declaration rules, and passive aggressive at the same time. Saying apparently he has to have gifted on screen. He knows he does, he needs to stop being a twit. A woman was singing in the background, Alfie’s extensive vocabulary resulted in him describing her as “savage”.

Then they went rock climbing, but I stopped watching because I was about to rip my eyes out of my head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
God his vlog was painful to try and watch. I got clickbaited by the thing he wanted to celebrate, before catching on it was about the one billion views on his blogging channel. I thought he didn’t care about the numbers. Celebrates with a champagne glass filled with lemonade. Wild boy!

Talks about the 1million subscriber milestone being the ultimate milestone in YouTube, conveniently ignoring the 10million milestone.

He talks so much bit doesn’t say anything, took him 8minutes to say he got 1billipn views and say thank you. Also said it happened a week before he filmed - lazy prick.

He and Steve ordered 4 (two each) of those Kendama toys he has been playing with from America. Very expensive shipping. I mean why!? They aren’t suddenly any better because they come from some trendy American company. And nobody wants to watch him playing with the child’s toy, it isn’t good quality content.

Still wearing his disgusting new merch, still listening to Hoodie Allen thinking he is a badman.

Lunch was #Gifted by Leon, pretended to sound ignorant of the declaration rules, and passive aggressive at the same time. Saying apparently he has to have gifted on screen. He knows he does, he needs to stop being a twit. A woman was singing in the background, Alfie’s extensive vocabulary resulted in him describing her as “savage”.

Then they went rock climbing, but I stopped watching because I was about to rip my eyes out of my head.
Every time someone does a round up of their “content” I’m honestly in awe of the sacrifice [emoji23]. Bless you. I could never.

Reactions: 8

I'm glad I missed nothing. Just when you think he couldn't get more pathetic and yet time after time again... Alfie finds a way to prove me wrong. It's astonishing how he is only consistent in that.

If he only knew most of those views are probably to watch Zoe more so than him. But sure whatever helps his irrelevant self sleep at night.

Celebrating a billion views when he doesn't care about the numbers huh. :rolleyes:
He got a new ear ring? Looks extra bikey.

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with this pathetic oaf of a man any longer,what needs to happen for the final nail to be put in the coffin so he disappears for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He really has a ramble about the 1bil, I mean yeah it is definitely a feat but he talks about the same things over and over within those minutes. Him wanting people to mention their favorite moment on that channel and then goes " whether it's when we got Nala"... lol no.I'm the dog-loving-ist ( as we say here) person but that poor thing..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.