Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not another vlog about the sodding partyšŸ™„. I thought he'd already done one....

Reactions: 1
Not another vlog about the sodding partyšŸ™„. I thought he'd already done one....

View attachment 10766
It will be the process of ordering a bespoke designed cake and blagging it as a freebie. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Iā€™m sure it is definitely more complicated than emailing the bakery and saying ā€œIā€™m Shergar, please can I have a free cake?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to be disruptive, start a rave thread if you love Alfie - Please read our rules and why they're important
BOAB is an Alfie fan. Always defending him [emoji23]
Anytime I apply logic to a situation Iā€™m defending Alfie. [emoji88] it couldā€™ve been about Zoe, Joe or whoever else and I wouldā€™ve said the same thing.

Thereā€™s rarely any logic in half the things you guys say, especially in Zoe and Alfieā€™s boards. Thatā€™s not defending Alfie. Maybe if you guys actually used some sense, I would have to ā€œdefendā€ Alfie less.

Iā€™ve already proved that I donā€™t even watch his vids. The only reason I ever even know what Alfies up to is thanks to you guysā€™ updates in this thread...yet Iā€™m the stan.

I mean my comment literally proved how much Jackā€™s channel depends on these people, and instead of just saying ā€œalright fairā€, itā€™s ā€œhehe Alfie stan!ā€. Yet you guys are the same people who call Alfie immature.

Iā€™m sorry idgaf if this is a gossip site. We are all supposed to be adults here, so letā€™s actually talk and think like one please if not Iā€™ll just continue calling out the nonsense commentary in here like Iā€™ve always been doing.

It will be the process of ordering a bespoke designed cake and blagging it as a freebie. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Iā€™m sure it is definitely more complicated than emailing the bakery and saying ā€œIā€™m Shergar, please can I have a free cake?ā€
Itā€™s a main channel video guys! He doesnā€™t just put ANYTHING on there. Iā€™m sure it will be an in depth document series on how he helped S club 3 reunite to perform at the party of the century! Weā€™ll get to see just how many meetings it took to get this all to happen!

I sure hope he was able to expense at least 9 meals out in the name of planning all of this. Otherwise whatā€™s the point in doing things for others if not to benefit from it personally;););)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Yel

He's still not had any lessons and is just plonking away on the ivories I assume? Just expecting it to magically happen like the ripped gym bod. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not another vlog about the sodding party[emoji849]. I thought he'd already done one....

View attachment 10766
Yup

And he had the AUDACITY to say "and what's more 90s than S Club 7" in the promo video

witch. S Club 7 started in 1999!!! The epitome of 90s is The Spice Girls, BackStreet Boys. GTFO!

And his comment to Rochelle Fox was a slap in the face to all 90s kids

Alfie stop fcking around and give Zoe a baby not 3 members of S Club 7

Reactions: 6
Yup

And he had the AUDACITY to say "and what's more 90s than S Club 7" in the promo video

witch. S Club 7 started in 1999!!! The epitome of 90s is The Spice Girls, BackStreet Boys. GTFO!

And his comment to Rochelle Fox was a slap in the face to all 90s kids

Alfie stop fcking around and give Zoe a baby not 3 members of S Club 7
So basically we can watch it as a normal video at any time. Alfie is just trying to up his engagement

ā€œYou canā€™t get more 90s than sclubā€™
Sorry, what? SPICE GIRLS. Who were formed in 1994 and are WAY more 90s than SClub3

Steps- 1997 - I mean her bleeping brother knows one of them surely he could have pulled some strings.

Reactions: 8
He doesn't even understand the premier system that youtube implemented. Telling fans that if they don't join before it starts they have to wait until it's over or else they will miss part of the video. That is completely false - you can rewind premiers. Probably thinks this will increase his numbers because his fans will actually think he'll engage with them and care what they have to say. I don't know if it's still happening but Felix mentioned recently that premiering a video actually decreased the number of views his videos were getting from normal so he decided not to do them anymore.

So basically we can watch it as a normal video at any time. Alfie is just trying to up his engagement

ā€œYou canā€™t get more 90s than sclubā€™
Sorry, what? SPICE GIRLS. Who were formed in 1994 and are WAY more 90s than SClub3

Steps- 1997 - I mean her bleeping brother knows one of them surely he could have pulled some strings.
Well Joe got Zoe a video message from Faye but I doubt theyā€™d stoop that low as to be performing in zoellas back garden šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I watched the video, glutton for punishment I am.

Considering he made a big deal about how it was going to be all about how he booked S Club, I still donā€™t know how he booked S Club. He doesnā€™t give that information. Tattle told me more by linking to their booking website. Clearly he wants to pretend like he got them together for a special performance, not just going on to a website and sending a booking request.

Honestly, the biggest obstacle to him being able to pull of the surprise was Last Minute Deyes himself. Trying to book the marquee with little notice was the risk of this failing. More of the video focused on booking the marquee than booking S Club.

He had wristbands made for the party guests as if it was a festival. I thought that was pretty cringe.

Best bit of the video was when Zoe and Alfie ā€œdancedā€ to Never Had a Dream Come True.

This screenshot doesnā€™t do it justice, but they looked so awkward, uncomfortable and as if they have never held each other so closely before (probably true).

• Haha
Alfieā€™s video just further highlights how utterly tit that party was.That tent was literally empty šŸ˜‚

LOL

- Holly seemed more shocked than Zoe!
- And how are S Club singing "You're my No 1" and Alfie is far far FARR away from Zoe who is wearing Marks jacket and dancing with him

But I can say he is a nice brother to do this for his sister --- I will refer to them like this because that is how they act

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate that by watching his video he does come off like such a nice boyfriend who is just surprising his girlfriend.

He knows exactly how to structure the video to make the minions (younger people) go crazy and comment things like OMG I would love to have a boyfriend like Alfie, he adores Zoe so much.

BUT I can't ignore the fact that he knew this would be 'good clickbait content' for his main channel. The whole video is about HIM, how HE surprised Zoe, how HE managed to pull it off without anyone knowing. I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy, it just shows how immature he is, and how superficial their relationship seems.

It's all about how much money and time he spent to put something crazy together like having S Club 7 3 in your backyard, while I'm the happiest when I go out on a date with my husband and we spend hours laughing and chatting without looking at our phones throughout the night.

From what I get from their vlogs, comments, Instagram stories I think they both got sucked into this relationship super young and don't really know any different...and now they're too deep in to even realize it..

Reactions: 18
Well I watched the video, glutton for punishment I am.

Considering he made a big deal about how it was going to be all about how he booked S Club, I still donā€™t know how he booked S Club. He doesnā€™t give that information. Tattle told me more by linking to their booking website. Clearly he wants to pretend like he got them together for a special performance, not just going on to a website and sending a booking request.

Honestly, the biggest obstacle to him being able to pull of the surprise was Last Minute Deyes himself. Trying to book the marquee with little notice was the risk of this failing. More of the video focused on booking the marquee than booking S Club.

He had wristbands made for the party guests as if it was a festival. I thought that was pretty cringe.

Best bit of the video was when Zoe and Alfie ā€œdancedā€ to Never Had a Dream Come True.
View attachment 10797

This screenshot doesnā€™t do it justice, but they looked so awkward, uncomfortable and as if they have never held each other so closely before (probably true).
Gif here
15546608411431553.gif

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate that by watching his video he does come off like such a nice boyfriend who is just surprising his girlfriend.

I actually kind of understand why the minions (younger people) go crazy and comment things like OMG I would love to have a boyfriend like Alfie, he adores Zoe so much.

BUT I can't ignore the fact that he knew this would be 'good clickbait content' for his main channel. The whole video is about HIM, how HE surprised Zoe, how HE managed to pull it off without anyone knowing. I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy, it just shows how immature he is, and how superficial their relationship seems.

It's all about how much money and time he spent to put something crazy together like having S Club 7 3 in your backyard, while I'm the happiest when I go out on a date with my husband and we spend hours laughing and chatting without looking at our phones throughout the night.

From what I get from their vlogs, comments, Instagram stories I think they both got sucked into this relationship super young and don't really know any different...and now they're too deep in to even realize it..
I donā€™t believe Alfieā€™s a bad person heā€™s just lived in his bubble of privilege and ignorance his whole life and doesnā€™t know any different and doesnā€™t try to educate himself.None of this is helped by the fact heā€™s the biggest mummyā€™s boy ever and couldnā€™t even last 5 minutes in London before legging it back to his mums.He and Poppy are both in their twenties and are still so babied by Amanda.

He totally just copied the concept of the fireworks video but this series should have just been left as a one hit wonder as it comes across like heā€™s milking it and just doing it for views(which we know he is).Ive already seen comments saying how heā€™s the best boyfriend and that they are relationship goals.

BIB-this hits the nail on the head for me,itā€™s all about how much money heā€™s spent and how grand a gesture it is.Theres always going to be birthdays,anniversaries etc but itā€™s the little everyday things that matter the most and about the quality time you spend together which they never seem to do.

Reactions: 10
I found the secondhand embarrassment of how empty that tent was too difficult to watch. It genuinely triggered discomfort.

Reactions: 15
Alfie: ā€œZoe and I are watching the celebrity sas programm for stand up for cancer
Itā€™s sooo siiiiickā€

I would ask if he couldnā€™t have chosen any other word there.. ? but ā€œsickā€ and ā€œsend itā€ are his entire vocabulary so nvm

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.