Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so protective over her and helping her whenever he can. The duck? I don't think it's your job Alf. When was the last time he acted like this towards Zoe? Oh wait... never!
It’s genuinely scary how much Alfie is always trying to touch Dianne like he’s got a fetish. Maybe because Dianne’s got more personality in her little finger than Zoe has ever had, I’m glad I’m not the only one acknowledging this because if Alfie got one more second with Dianne I thought we were about to catch him dribbling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s genuinely scary how much Alfie is always trying to touch Dianne like he’s got a fetish. Maybe because Dianne’s got more personality in her little finger than Zoe has ever had, I’m glad I’m not the only one acknowledging this because if Alfie got one more second with Dianne I thought we were about to catch him dribbling!
I agree, he was flirting like a bloody teenager😂. It was cringey to watch😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was the same with Brighton vlog, Zoe is barely featured in it, all his attention is on Dianne.

Considering Joe doesn't like his own mates who don't have girlfriends being around Dianne, I would say he he really doesn't like Alfie showing an interest. Hence the ass grab while looking straight at Alfie. Joe is basically showing Alfie he can look at Dianne all he wants but she is Joe's and he hasn't got a hope in hell with her. And not to mention Dianne is way out of Alfie's league and treats him like a kid brother.

Maybe back in 2014 rather than playing it safe and getting with Zoe he should of been getting laid by insta models like Joe and the buttercream, cause now he ain't got a chance with one. And his cringe flirting with Dianne is the closest he'll get.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread suggestion

Alfie Deyes #4 Stay in Ur vlogging lane babe

Just because that twitter reply tickled me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Jim can get a basic instagram model Alfie can. Not like it’s difficult to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don't understand the layout of their bedroom, is there a big space behind the bead? Seems like they are only using half the room and are shoved up against the window? I can't remember a vlog where we get a full scope of the room. Considering they live in a mansion the bedroom just seems odd.

Reactions: 4
" bloody hell we're gonna have a whole zoo turn up in our garden" well you live there so there's a zoo already.

Reactions: 2
Those sunglasses only solidify that he has no taste whatsoever. Tacky all the way.

Another vlog and none where Alfie is skating. I'm convinced at this point we are never going to see him skate on the half-wit half-pipe. Yes, Dianne was over so he was busy drooling over her but this is just ridiculous. It's as sad as the guy he has on his lock screen of the ripped guy. That body is never happening in Alfie's lifetime. He lacks the discipline.

Reactions: 5
Those sunglasses only solidify that he has no taste whatsoever. Tacky all the way.

Another vlog and none where Alfie is skating. I'm convinced at this point we are never going to see him skate on the half-wit half-pipe. Yes, Dianne was over so he was busy drooling over her but this is just ridiculous. It's as sad as the guy he has on his lock screen of the ripped guy. That body is never happening in Alfie's lifetime. He lacks the discipline.
The last person he'd be able to make a fool of himself in front of is her. But yeah when he was going on about "still practicing" and all that.... at this rate you'll be "still trying to get the finishing touches" in 2028.

Reactions: 2
Those glasses look similar to the awful ones his friend was wearing. He really hasn't got any original style. They don't suit his big head he should pass them on to Zoe

I really don't understand the layout of their bedroom, is there a big space behind the bead? Seems like they are only using half the room and are shoved up against the window? I can't remember a vlog where we get a full scope of the room. Considering they live in a mansion the bedroom just seems odd.
It’s not a mansion. Alfie said so 😂

• Haha
I think their bed is in the middle of the room. There's a door behind the bed that goes into the en suite. And they've got a corridor as well on the right which leads to the walk in wardrobe and the entrance to the room

New here! I haven’t watched PB Vlogs in ages. Used to watch them just to see what my favourite dick head millennial had been up to, but couldn’t even hate watch in the end. Totally horrified by his visage - it’s quite shocking! The teeth are unreal - who put those in his head? His face looks like skin stretched over a satellite dish, I can’t put my finger on what’s different - he’s still as scrawny as ever (despite the home gym that he was going to ‘smash’ everyday).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In picture 1 he looks like Bingo from the Banana splits. An old tv show that my parents used to make me watch to freak me out, them 70's kids were mental.

• Haha
He's such a little tit with being dishonest about ADs, this playlist swipe up was almost certainly part of his contract for spotify but acting as if he's going above and beyond

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.