Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case you weren't aware, these are all individual bees🙄🙄🙄🙄. Oh, glad you told me that, I thought it was one big bee😂😂😂😂. Knobhead🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s so cringe in joes new vlog. Diane I’ll help you, let me do that for you Diane. duck off alf she wouldn’t give your lame arse a second glance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In Joe's new vlog at around 10:54 you can hear how bloody loud the halfpipe is. Even Joe said 'The neighbours will absolutely hate him'. How ******** you have to be to install something like that in your garden when there are people living around you? Smh

• Angry
Reactions: 8
In Joe's new vlog at around 10:54 you can hear how bloody loud the halfpipe is. Even Joe said 'The neighbours will absolutely hate him'. How ******** you have to be to install something like that in your garden when there are people living around you? Smh
Well didn’t he ask the neighbours if it was okay for fireworks. And s club 3 AFTER he started arranging it? He’s just a head

• Angry
Reactions: 5
my thoughts to all this "don't worry guys (insert bs here) its all good" that he always says when he's doing something that effects people or puts someone in danger is just a tool he has learned, you see, if you say that then people will just accept it and be like "oh it's ok because Alfie just said so" I guarantee he didn't ask his Neighbours permission, and that their not ok with all the volume coming from them. he's full of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
He’s so cringe in joes new vlog. Diane I’ll help you, let me do that for you Diane. duck off alf she wouldn’t give your lame arse a second glance
He literally tried to give her a “hand” twice and once on the trampoline in the vlog
And he was just standing there with his hands out cause she didn’t want to take it
Like she came up the stairs inside that windmill and he turned to her to help her up the stairs and she walked straight past him almost ignoring him and his “help” lmao
He is such a creeper why does he constantly need to touch her? She is not yours to protect Alfie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If it was a normal person, you would think they are just being helpful, but the fact when Dianne is around, she is prominently featured in his vlogs instead of his girlfriend.

But I think what makes his behaviour move from just awkward and socially inept to inappropriate is a clip in Dianne's vlog. When she is going to jump from the halfpipe to the trampoline, Alfie tries to give her a hand, but actually steps away from him. It looks like she falls in Alfies vlog, but in Dianne's you see he keeps trying to to "help" and when he goes to put his hand on her back, is when she goes over. Looks like Dianne chose to fall rather than have Alfie touch her.

Alfie seems harmless enough and Dianne is hot and has a fun personality. But, he really needs to stop crushing on his mates girl especially when he goes out with that mates sister.

Joe is the jealous type to the point, he very rarely hangs out with Dianne and any of the single Buttercreams together. So don't think he will be too happy with Alfie drooling over his girl.

Reactions: 2
If it was a normal person, you would think they are just being helpful, but the fact when Dianne is around, she is prominently featured in his vlogs instead of his girlfriend.

But I think what makes his behaviour move from just awkward and socially inept to inappropriate is a clip in Dianne's vlog. When she is going to jump from the halfpipe to the trampoline, Alfie tries to give her a hand, but actually steps away from him. It looks like she falls in Alfies vlog, but in Dianne's you see he keeps trying to to "help" and when he goes to put his hand on her back, is when she goes over. Looks like Dianne chose to fall rather than have Alfie touch her.

Alfie seems harmless enough and Dianne is hot and has a fun personality. But, he really needs to stop crushing on his mates girl especially when he goes out with that mates sister.

Joe is the jealous type to the point, he very rarely hangs out with Dianne and any of the single Buttercreams together. So don't think he will be too happy with Alfie drooling over his girl.
Wouldn’t say joe is his mate. Joe would have nothing to do with Alfie if not for Zoe.

Alfie is the same with his other mates girlfriend Lottie. He’s pathetic

Reactions: 7
I think this current phase of attempting to be a hipster sk8r boi is his funniest yet. Keep on being you Alf!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.