Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a coward, he's all talk and no action is Alfie boy?
I'd have paid good money to see Alfie sit and have a chat with Jack - Although I do think face to face he might not be as savage as he usually is - he backed down a bit about Oil when he sat and had a face to face conversation with Josh Pieters

Reactions: 12
He's literally wearing that tit merchandise every day now - does he think hes subcontiously planting it into our minds so we're gonna be desperate to buy it when it's out.
Yes exactly that. If you remember the wonderful Guardian article he said he has been wearing the 'merch' for a while so that when it comes up for sale people will be so familiar with it they will want to buy it. Cynical and greedy. That is Alfie Sidney Deyes.

Reactions: 4
His latest vlog, He went to M&S for food, saying they had nothing in, instead of going and doing a big shop getting stocked up on ready meals and microwave mash, he went to the petrol station M&S, which I’m sure charges higher prices than the normal M&S. Just a personal infuriating thing because it is practically throwing money away.

Then he goes on this massive bit about creating a thumbnail for TSO video, he has to take a shot of himself separate so he can crop it and edit it into a thumbnail, he showed that mouth wide open gormless face as the shot he took. But he made it out like it was some big thing. He is literally just talking about pick up shots, that’s all it is. pick up shots are something that will happen in just about every shoot going, but if Alfie was sensible he wouldn’t need to go back and do it days later, he could do it at the same time he actually filmed the video because he knows he needs to do it. Utterly frustrating how illogical he is.

His friends, Steve, Sean, Morgan and Zach are planning to do a 90 day challenge - getting fitter that sort of thing, Alfie says he is going to do it but as his friends say in the vlog he never sticks at anything, even referring to an old attempt similar at the old house he managed 19 days.

What was interesting was Alfie presented it as who makes the best progress over 90 days, it wasn’t a commitment to going to the gym for 90days or eating healthily for 90 days, he really left it vague so he can be super lazy and not actually have to go all the way to the garden to go to the gym, I mean it will probably still be too cold for him. He said he was going to work “super hard” on the challenge and I genuinely laughed out loud.

The food prep they did, chicken broccoli and quinoa. All Alfie can cook is broccoli, quinoa and either salmon or chicken as a meal. And it always looks so bland and unseasoned. So boring.

Reactions: 2
His latest vlog, He went to M&S for food, saying they had nothing in, instead of going and doing a big shop getting stocked up on ready meals and microwave mash, he went to the petrol station M&S, which I’m sure charges higher prices than the normal M&S. Just a personal infuriating thing because it is practically throwing money away.

Then he goes on this massive bit about creating a thumbnail for TSO video, he has to take a shot of himself separate so he can crop it and edit it into a thumbnail, he showed that mouth wide open gormless face as the shot he took. But he made it out like it was some big thing. He is literally just talking about pick up shots, that’s all it is. pick up shots are something that will happen in just about every shoot going, but if Alfie was sensible he wouldn’t need to go back and do it days later, he could do it at the same time he actually filmed the video because he knows he needs to do it. Utterly frustrating how illogical he is.

His friends, Steve, Sean, Morgan and Zach are planning to do a 90 day challenge - getting fitter that sort of thing, Alfie says he is going to do it but as his friends say in the vlog he never sticks at anything, even referring to an old attempt similar at the old house he managed 19 days.

What was interesting was Alfie presented it as who makes the best progress over 90 days, it wasn’t a commitment to going to the gym for 90days or eating healthily for 90 days, he really left it vague so he can be super lazy and not actually have to go all the way to the garden to go to the gym, I mean it will probably still be too cold for him. He said he was going to work “super hard” on the challenge and I genuinely laughed out loud.

The food prep they did, chicken broccoli and quinoa. All Alfie can cook is broccoli, quinoa and either salmon or chicken as a meal. And it always looks so bland and unseasoned. So boring.
I wish I'd read that before I watched it???. Oh well you live and learn????

Reactions: 2
Alfie: "I currently have 5 members to my Alfie Deyes YouTube channel and has 2 comments"

Me:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alfie: “when I’ve got a lot of editing to do, I just forget to eat”

world’s tiniest violin starts playing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1.I'm surprised they got up that early.

2. I really can't stand Morgan. He makes me feel sick. Along with the rest of Alfie's friends, so...

3. "A friend of mine called Hoodie Allen".. lol. He just has to phrase it that way, he assumes that all of these people are his friends even though they just like when he promotes their stuff in his videos. Like when he rung up Jamie Oliver who had to walk him step by step on that salmon dish for his parents.
I'm not sure what to think, all I know is would they genuinely want to be his friend.

4. "uyyyyymmm, it's gonna be good, really hard, but good". He sounds like one of those so called motivational speakers who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about and have to preach to/ up there to motivate themselves to get through whatever mess they signed up for. And knowing Alfie, it probably won't be that hard. I freaking hate when he acts like something is going to be a real challenge.

5. " I was KNACKERED, I really think from going to bed super late last night from editing, getting up really early to go rock climbing". FFS, this is essentially the whole reason he was in such hot water about the 1 pound video because every.single.thing. he thinks is hard is a cake walk to people really struggling. He doesn't have to do a days worth of real work so it's such an insult to people out there everywhere waking up at the crack of dawn or in the middle of the night to go to shifts that are HARD where their feet and body kill them and then come back home to kids or a lowlife partner/ spouse and then cook and clean.. all that while money struggling and worrying about losing their home so bleeping pipe down Alfie. Your life will forever be a sugar coated fairytale compared to so many.

6. " Is that healthy?" Well Zoe's eating it so, no.

I have endless notes because of all the things I hate about everything he does. His ideas are always insanely stupid and no Alfie, nothing's worth money people would pay to you for a service or product.

Reactions: 12
I’m thrilled he’s doing this challenge. Think of all the material we are going to have here as he fails...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
only 1min20sec into the new vlog and he says what time it is 3 times already:
“5 min past 8”
“8:26”
“8:26”
He acts SO proud to be awake at 8:00. Exactly how a teenager would act. I presume he wakes up between the hours of 10 - 12 on most days from the way he’s acting about 8 A.M.!!!!!! For Christ Sake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell he's actually in his gym/ garage? working out. I'll give it a fortnight????

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why do you think she wouldn't be able to carry to full term?? Whats wrong with her?

I can't stand these podcasts (youtube video) they are so boring I thought it would be more about the people and secrets about them not just random people.
I've always kind of thought this too. Because of how deficient she is in all the needed nutrients because of her crap diet. Then again, she may be. I'd think she'd have trouble conceiving more than anything else.

Reactions: 3
90 days... riiiight ?
He won’t last a month.
He’s not disciplined or committed enough to get “shredded”
So sick of his b.s.

• Haha
  • Heart
90 days... riiiight ?
He won’t last a month.
He’s not disciplined or committed enough to get “shredded”
So sick of his b.s.
Just like all his other endeavours, it'll die a slow death, he'll bang on with all sorts of excuses as to why he didn't have time to put any effort into it. It's boring???????

Let’s guess his 5 members to the paid content on YouTube. I guess,
  1. His Mom & Dad
  2. Mark Ferris
  3. His one last minion fan
  4. Lottie
  5. Poopy , oops, I mean Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.