Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was fuming about that, he is taking the piss thinking he is above the rules and clearly showing his disdain for them. He hates them because it makes him show just how much of their life has been delivered to a PO Box.

I don’t actually care how much free stuff they get, I just care they 1) don’t appreciate it, 2) they don’t declare it.

If I thought they were grateful for what they get then fine. And I just want them to follow the rules on declaration, it’s not too much to ask.
It’s just highlighting how much free stuff they used to get an not mention.

Afternoon tea, escape room, Nando’s, donuts all little things that no one would have even thought about. That’s why he hates it.

On a side note he can barely speak with them gnashers why are the SO BIG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Afternoon tea, escape room, Nando’s, donuts all little things that no one would have even thought about. That’s why he hates it.

Their entire life is #gifted or came in a PO Box. It’s insane.

His teeth are hilarious, i can’t actually believe he managed to get teeth that were too big for his mouth. It’s not like it is a small mouth in the first place. He just looks ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s put a insta about the new ‘poscast’ Can’t work out who the guests are by the pictures, but no one I recognise instantly

Reactions: 2
He’s put a insta about the new ‘poscast’ Can’t work out who the guests are by the pictures, but no one I recognise instantly
He just tagged them in the most recent story, a girl who plays video games / sims and her boyfriend. Never heard of either of them before.
She kind of looks like a Zoe / Meghan Fox hybrid lol

Reactions: 3
He just tagged them in the most recent story, a girl who plays video games / sims and her boyfriend. Never heard of either of them before.
She kind of looks like a Zoe / Meghan Fox hybrid lol
Hahahaha so even after delaying this podcast, and getting Samsung I think it was to sponsor him. He’s still not found anyone decent?

Can non of his ‘team’ brand manager etc not set up stuff like this for him. Can’t even get some love island z lister

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha so even after delaying this podcast, and getting Samsung I think it was to sponsor him. He’s still not found anyone decent?

Can non of his ‘team’ brand manager etc not set up stuff like this for him. Can’t even get some love island z lister
Shows how irrelevant he is and how not many people want to be associated with him lol ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

The thing is I actually thing the premise of the 'podcast' isnt a bad idea,I mean he could do worse.But theres so much wrong with it.
1-Its not actually available as a podcast so is basically just a glorified yt vid.
2-He cant get any real guests everyone is just friends/family which says it all really
3-He doesnt have a regular schedule cos hes a lazy sod
If he actually made it a proper podcast,got some real celeb guests on and had a schedule like 1 series=10 eps and then upload them every monday over a 10 week period etc it would be so much better

Reactions: 6
The thing is I actually thing the premise of the 'podcast' isnt a bad idea,I mean he could do worse.But theres so much wrong with it.
1-Its not actually available as a podcast so is basically just a glorified yt vid.
2-He cant get any real guests everyone is just friends/family which says it all really
3-He doesnt have a regular schedule cos hes a lazy sod
If he actually made it a proper podcast,got some real celeb guests on and had a schedule like 1 series=10 eps and then upload them every monday over a 10 week period etc it would be so much better
Agreed
  1. It’s not a podcast
  2. His guests were his mates. Think Charlotte and are Reggie we’re the only ones who aren’t
  3. As you say no schedule, you get a couple then have to wait months for another, people lose interest.
  4. The ‘confessions’ he reads are ridiculous, if he actually pulled out ones that helped people with real issues it would be much better.
  5. He’s just tit

When Reggie was on you could tell he was just like wtf when Alf and co found 12 year old confessions out there

Reactions: 10
They are literally describing themselves,can they not see that.All they have is money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Secret's Out. It'll be bloody boring whatever?. Alfie with his big wide gob open ???? throwing his big fat head back and showing his tombstone teeth. I'll pass on this one thank you very much???.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
According to Zoe’s latest vlog, Alfie STILL has ringworm! ?????? Why has he not had this properly treated yet? He is disgusting. He’s got ringworm and she’s got cold sores. ???
No treatment?? he can pass it on to her.He really is gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 3

They still have to file taxes! I hope they`ve dotted their i *`s and crossed their *Ts!

His teeth are hilarious, i can’t actually believe he managed to get teeth that were too big for his mouth. It’s not like it is
Tell me to duck off but my story does go into Alfie! I'm getting extensive dental work done, I've got terrible teeth and been thinking about it for 10 years.

Using Alfie's photo as an example of what I don't want! If he bothered to wear his Invisalign he would have great teeth. He just couldn't say no to these free teeth. They make him look like the presenter of a budget channel daytime gameshow.

He's going to give awful head with that gob full of dentures??. Watch out mark!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He's just posted on his You Tube stories him editing is exciting new up and coming Vlog "The Secret's Out", says it's going to be mammoth??. Also showing his filthy computer screen? and asking how people manage to keep theirs clean???. He'll spend loads on useless crap, but can't buy himself some screen wipes... it's truly gross??. Dirty git???

• Sick
Reactions: 8
You just know this bleeping “podcast” episode tomorrow will be a disaster. I have no expectation of it being anything more than mediocre tit.
What a waste of creative space.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.