Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Zoe’s latest vlog whilst Alfie was stuffing his face in bed he bit his lip really hard and started bleeding lol
Horse teeth that don’t fit in his mouth, no wonder.
It’s like crickets on social media, not much from them these past couple days. Maybe they are fighting ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to Zoe’s latest vlog, Alfie STILL has ringworm! ?????? Why has he not had this properly treated yet? He is disgusting. He’s got ringworm and she’s got cold sores. ???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
According to Zoe’s latest vlog, Alfie STILL has ringworm! ?????? Why has he not had this properly treated yet? He is disgusting. He’s got ringworm and she’s got cold sores. ???
??? just watched her new vlog, those two together are trash.
I’ll say it again, money doesn’t buy class lollll or in their case, proper hygiene

Reactions: 8
When you ignore your gf then remember her existence [emoji23]
I don't know why Zoe is so annoyed with Alfie. He does this ALL the time. Like in every vlog of hers, he's ignoring her in some way. Girl, I know you're not that dumb to realize your boyfriend is not interested in you anymore. He would sooner propose to his phone before Zoe.

Why do people still visit them? Their 'not'-mansion is a breeding ground for contracting something nasty. These two... There are no words. You couldn't pay me enough to step foot into their place.?‍♀

Reactions: 7
Omg.... the cringe is real in his Instagram stories right now lol. Can someone please share that first clip of him rapping ? it’s soooooooooo bad
Hahahahaha

Reactions: 2
Just browsing Insta tags. I'll leave you all with this gem....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His new Instagram is cringe af especially when he starts trying to dance to it.
He’s tagged the person in every single one, is it an ad?
Also, bit weird to be sitting in your car on your own filming yourself listening to music for about 30 minutes (space between all his posts)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg.... the cringe is real in his Instagram stories right now lol. Can someone please share that first clip of him rapping ? it’s soooooooooo bad
Hahahahaha
I've just watched it now??? what the hell??????. He's certainly happy with himself though??. I thought his teeth were going to fall out????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3.35 in Zoe’s latest video Alfie looks like he might cry when she’s rinsing him about his ringworm ??

Girllllll get rid of him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alfistotle at it again with inspirational quotes on Instagram ?
It seems he goes out every single night drinking, going to bed between 1 to 3 in the morning, whilst Zoe spends the evenings alone...
God that must suck for her.
Alfie is in no state of mind for settling down in the stability and responsibility of child rearing.
At this point their relationship is such a strain to even watch!
Also anyone else think he’s looking awfully puffy lately? That lack of gym time is starting to catch up with him. His face looks like dough and his arms lack any definition. Dough boy.
His whole mouth area and his voice irritates me to no end ?

• Haha
His new Instagram is cringe af especially when he starts trying to dance to it.
He’s tagged the person in every single one, is it an ad?
Also, bit weird to be sitting in your car on your own filming yourself listening to music for about 30 minutes (space between all his posts)
HoodieAllen (the artist he tagged) is what we like to call "Frat Rap" so I'm not surprised middle class, privileged Alfie lovvvessss him [emoji23]

And here's the "rapping" from Alfies Instastories -Kendrick Lamar is shaking [emoji23]http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5c83432...224_388745791959552_8550399174015238392_n.mp4

• Haha
Also anyone else think he’s looking awfully puffy lately? That lack of gym time is starting to catch up with him. His face looks like dough and his arms lack any definition. Dough boy.
His whole mouth area and his voice irritates me to no end ?
Well you know his gym is too cold to use in the winter. Although there is a gym in the same building as the AtoZ office! ????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HoodieAllen (the artist he tagged) is what we like to call "Frat Rap" so I'm not surprised middle class, privileged Alfie lovvvessss him [emoji23]

And here's the "rapping" from Alfies Instastories -Kendrick Lamar is shaking [emoji23]http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5c83432...224_388745791959552_8550399174015238392_n.mp4
Oh GUUAAHHD. I remember when he played Hoodie Allen into the freaking ground around the same time he met Zoe. It was every intro, every moment. So I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head that he's still onto... that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well just realised his next merch is another rip off of a popular brand....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the video in the car when they are talking about Jaguar and Alfie is like ‘hashtag gifted’

At afternoon tea Zoe is on about the escape room and Alfie again crows up in the background ‘hashtag’ gifted

SHUT THE duck UP ALF YOU LITTLE witch. If you don’t want to declare tit don’t take free tit! He’s actually winding me up now the scroat

Reactions: 17
So the video in the car when they are talking about Jaguar and Alfie is like ‘hashtag gifted’

At afternoon tea Zoe is on about the escape room and Alfie again crows up in the background ‘hashtag’ gifted

SHUT THE duck UP ALF YOU LITTLE witch. If you don’t want to declare tit don’t take free tit! He’s actually winding me up now the scroat
I was fuming about that, he is taking the piss thinking he is above the rules and clearly showing his disdain for them. He hates them because it makes him show just how much of their life has been delivered to a PO Box.

I don’t actually care how much free stuff they get, I just care they 1) don’t appreciate it, 2) they don’t declare it.

If I thought they were grateful for what they get then fine. And I just want them to follow the rules on declaration, it’s not too much to ask.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.