Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this #gifted whining makes me think about a child who has never been taught to say thank you suddenly being told to and throwing a strop. A strop of several months and counting...

Reactions: 18
Watched the trailer for the "podcast". Even that was dull n boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell he doesn't half fancy himself?????View attachment 7814
For the love of spirit what are those socks he always prances around in!?
I thought those were just for girls lol.
He acts bi-sexual, wearing makeup, SITTING DOWN TO PEE!!! What other guy on this planet SITS DOWN TO PEE for christ sake.
He just needs to dump Z and get a boyfriend and have kinky ringworm sex

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
For the love of spirit what are those socks he always prances around in!?
I thought those were just for girls lol.
He acts bi-sexual, wearing makeup, SITTING DOWN TO PEE!!! What other guy on this planet SITS DOWN TO PEE for christ sake.
He just needs to dump Z and get a boyfriend and have kinky ringworm sex
Those socks are great if you’re wearing shorts and shoes like converse, toms, vans, etc. And you don’t want a normal sock on show but still want to wear socks. Which is what I have those for. Would never wear them normally.

The sitting down to pee is weird, especially if he does it in public toilets, which is just ???. Nobody wants to sit on public toilets if they can avoid it (feel sorry for women).

I still think he is more asexual though, even if he acts like he loves Mark Ferris, his childish attitude to sex and laughing when somebody mentions it just feels like could never even have sex successfully.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those socks are great if you’re wearing shorts and shoes like converse, toms, vans, etc. And you don’t want a normal sock on show but still want to wear socks. Which is what I have those for. Would never wear them normally.

The sitting down to pee is weird, especially if he does it in public toilets, which is just ???. Nobody wants to sit on public toilets if they can avoid it (feel sorry for women).

I still think he is more asexual though, even if he acts like he loves Mark Ferris, his childish attitude to sex and laughing when somebody mentions it just feels like could never even have sex successfully.
Lol!!! They must have a really horrible sex life.
This may be over the top (apologies in advance) but I doubt little miss zoella has ever sucked his.... lol I just doubt it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lol!!! They must have a really horrible sex life.
This may be over the top (apologies in advance) but I doubt little miss zoella has ever sucked his.... lol I just doubt it!!
Their sex life is definitely non-existent. Zoe wouldn’t be able to fit a dick in her little mouth - not even Alfie’s little dick. She is definitely very vanilla sex wise, only wanting to have sex to get pregnant probably. She is definitely a woman I don’t think will have a vibrator in her knicker draw.

Alfie I think would also be very vanilla sexually, I don’t think he would be at all into kinky sex, the way he behaves when sex is brought up isn’t the behaviour of somebody who is sexually confident. It’s one of the few things I think Zoe and Alfie have in common - a lack of sexual desire, and only liking simple, quick, vanilla sex when they do have sex.

Even the thought. ??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Their sex life is definitely non-existent. Zoe wouldn’t be able to fit a dick in her little mouth - not even Alfie’s little dick. She is definitely very vanilla sex wise, only wanting to have sex to get pregnant probably. She is definitely a woman I don’t think will have a vibrator in her knicker draw.

Alfie I think would also be very vanilla sexually, I don’t think he would be at all into kinky sex, the way he behaves when sex is brought up isn’t the behaviour of somebody who is sexually confident. It’s one of the few things I think Zoe and Alfie have in common - a lack of sexual desire, and only liking simple, quick, vanilla sex when they do have sex.

Even the thought. ??
? they probably only do it in their bed too, nowhere else, if they actually even partake in the act. I think Zoe is trying to get on his good side by bouldering and going places with him more, hoping he will impregnate her. You’re right, vanilla and boring. I am so eager to see how this drama unfolds this year for them.
Even if Zoe were to get pregnant I don’t think she’d have a healthy pregnancy and as sad as it is i don’t think she’d be able to carry to full term. ☹
They are both too immature to have a child anyway

• Sad
The fact that he turns 26 in a few months and cant even say the word sex without giggling like a school boy says it all really.He's the one thats a massive prude,not Zoe.He hates any kind of pda,romance or any meaningful gesture.
I don't think he's a prude - just massively immature. He's one of those guys who would've shouted 'penis!' at random moments in school and thought it was the funniest thing ever, and just never grew out of it. Like the way he talked about sex in that one podcast he did and how hot and funny it would be to sleep with a teacher...to his very young audience. :rolleyes:

That ruddy sky outsmarting Alfie again!

His teeth always look so silly even from a small picture. He's going to really regret getting them done so young. Can't go back to natural teeth and he'll be spending a fortune of his own money getting them redone when they start falling out.
View attachment 7340
I don't understand why he didn't just get braces and some gum work done? Especially on his bottom teeth - Invisalign could've fixed that!

IMO nobody who eats a fully plated hot meal in their bed in the evening is having sex there?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Suffering through this new video, just a few minutes in but ew, Alfie looks like such a slime ball. All hunched over, doesn’t look like he’s showered, looks sweaty and smelly, and puffy face, bad complexion. It’s very noticeable compared to the other two

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suffering through this new video, just a few minutes in but ew, Alfie looks like such a slime ball. All hunched over, doesn’t look like he’s showered, looks sweaty and smelly, and puffy face, bad complexion. It’s very noticeable compared to the other two
He looks like he should be working the waltzer at a fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Secrets Out #5
  • The first secrets from Ali, Clare and Alfies were LAME AF
  • Ali: I fancied the pantomime woman when I was younger and cried to sleep because I knew I would never be with her
  • Clare: I didn't pass my driving test first time round (Ohhhhhhhhhh how saucy lol)
  • Alfie: When I was 17 I went out with my colleagues who were much older than me with a fake ID, got proper drunk and passed out in a bush. I woke up at home and didn't remember anything until my sister told me my mum had picked me up.Hope I don't lose brands because of this!
(Firstly, colleagues he means YouTubers. Only job he's ever had. Secondly, your mum had to come pick you up. What a loser. Thirdly, he tried to make it like some big story. He is still that awkward 17 year old nobody likes).

- The Secrets were boring AF too.

-I will list them all and only go into some
  1. I let my grandad think he's going deaf
  2. I put a sweet up my bum then put it back
  3. I stole £20 from my grandparents when I was 13 and now 30 I still feel guilty
  4. I kissed my ex boyfriend
  5. Best mate asked best mate to keep an eye on her bf (Best mate and bf work together). Best mate sleeps with bf.
  6. I fed my goldfish to my cat and the cat died
  7. My parents are arguing because condoms are going missing and they think ones guessing. Really I'm taking them but they think I'm a virgin.
  8. Went camping when young we would drink apple squash in the morning. One day it tasted weird-- it was our Dad's piss
  9. Had 4 kids with 2 different men but now I'm a lesbian (Ali called BULLSHIT)
  10. I go through people's tit when alone
  11. Found a marriage certificate. Mum got married at 15 when my older brother was born meaning he's this other man's son. I don't know if everyone knows.
____

4. KISSED MY EX:
  • Some decent points from Clare and Ali regarding their relationship (E.G. how they argue, how they sort things out)
  • Alfie added nothing but did say "ITS GOT DEEP"
5. BEST MATE/BF SITUATION:
  • Clare was cut throat "The trash took itself out" (Northern lass coming out lol)
  • Alfie did say he would out a cheating couple
10. GOING THROUGH PEOPLE'S tit:
  • Clare asked "have you ever gone through eachothers phone"
  • Alfie said "No. We are super open" (okkurrrr)

I honestly got bored.
I didn't mind Ali and Clare. Seem they've actually experienced life.

*OH IF YOU ARE A MEMBER YOU GET EXTRA SECRETS -- LUCKY THEM and there's TWO TIERS (£1.99 and £3.99) I HAVE PICKED TIER £:0 A MONTH

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick, fetch me the smelling salts before I faint ??. Alfie is cooking an actual meal. Is the takeaway closed on Sunday???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Quick, fetch me the smelling salts before I faint ??. Alfie is cooking an actual meal. Is the takeaway closed on Sunday???
View attachment 7835
Errmmm he’s not. I thought the same then it panned to his mate zach actually doing the cooking

Looks like Logan Paul is doing a flat earth video. It looks slightly better produced than Alfs

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Errmmm he’s not. I thought the same then it panned to his mate zach actually doing the cooking

Looks like Logan Paul is doing a flat earth video. It looks slightly better produced than Alfs
Thought it was too good to be true ???. I can put the smelling salts away then??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even if Zoe were to get pregnant I don’t think she’d have a healthy pregnancy and as sad as it is i don’t think she’d be able to carry to full term. ☹
They are both too immature to have a child anyway
Why do you think she wouldn't be able to carry to full term?? Whats wrong with her?

I can't stand these podcasts (youtube video) they are so boring I thought it would be more about the people and secrets about them not just random people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.