Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it for "inspiration" for the 90 ( more like 19) day challenge? Still SO weird. Is it really the same guy we were wondering about last time on the Dubai trip, just shirtless this time?

Good god that whole segment was soooo awkward and I was loving it. He clearly has no intentions to have children any time soon and she knows it. 'Forget' to take the pill Zoe!!!
They'd have to actually have sex for that to matter...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You do realise, that you are a collection of people who; have enough spare time to watch all of Alfie Deyes content, make leaps of judgement that you cannot support with any real evidence just because you don't like the guy and then comment on his life and choices.

I imagine if anyone sat and watched your lives for a day or two they'd be able to find plenty of examples of immaturity, bad decision making, avoidance, poor money management etc.

You are sad, sad, people and whatever you think of Alfie Deyes as a person or the 'character' he presents, you are still just wallowing in your callous and unkind assessments in order to validate yourselves.

It seems that none of you is aware of the irony, of this forum being based on his perceived sadness and unpleasantness, while you are all sadder and more unpleasant.
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HHAHAHA! 🤣🤣🤣 Whoever wrote that I sure didn’t see it. I, and I’m sure many included in here, are doing pretty damn well in life! Thriving 😎
These vloggers chose to put their lives up on the internet, it’s like watching reality tv. 😂 Entertaining for sure!

Oh damn how did I miss that post. We aren’t narcissist’s who believe people will be interested in us eating Nando’s, donuts, dominos, ginger shots, whatever other free takeaway they can get.

Nor do we shill stuff we don’t use to teenagers by pretending a. We paid for it b. Would use it if we hadn’t.

It’s also not assumptions most things are based on fact.
Ie the swimming pool, it’s alfies laziness that proves it was left there to rot, the tree, the bmx’s he was gifted etc etc

I’m sure Alf will be your pal now you’ve defended him now though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would imagine the Alfie minion that typed all that out was probably head to toe in his now defunct Pointless Blog merch and thinking they're so clever defending Alfie's honor. I mean I had a good laugh.

"....make leaps of judgement that you cannot support with any real evidence just because you don't like the guy and then comment on his life and choices. "
Are they not watching the same videos as us? Evidence we can't support? Really? How often do they go into their office to work? How many episodes of his still-not-available-to-stream podcast episodes does he have out? Single digits? Then there's the pool, their outdoor grill, Nala, never having worked a real 9-5 job, his sister.... I mean we can go on but that minion couldn't follow up with defending Alfie and disappeared. They must have reached a conclusion that even he's not worth the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came here to post that. Yeah Alf don’t copy hmmmmm. Does he think everyone thinks he some inspiration leader who never follows
Eureka! He won’t find happiness until he becomes a monk!

You do realise that he'll get another bloody pool in the summer again, and it'll be bigger and better than the last one🙄🙄, because he's a great big bloody knobhead 😂😂😂😂
Maybe they’re having an in-ground heated pool put in? Surprised they took that one down. Those are meant to stay up until broken. If not a pool, it must be a skate or bike ramp. Zoe should protest it & kick him out.

Last edited:
What's the agenda here?
These 3 pratts have never spoken about politics now all of a sudden........

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What's the agenda here?
These 3 pratts have never spoken about politics now all of a sudden........
Literally have NEVER heard them discuss Brexit or any other political stance. Probably because they are shitting themselves finally realizing that leaving the EU will duck up their wealthy lifestyle.

Literally have NEVER heard them discuss Brexit or any other political stance. Probably because they are shitting themselves finally realizing that leaving the EU will duck up their wealthy lifestyle.
Government probably paying them to get the ‘kids’ on board and ramp up support: actually wouldn’t surprise me, but weird they all posting at the same time.

Reactions: 2
It does seem weird all of them posting at the same time. I could believe that Jim is fairly clued up and keeping up to date with politics but not Alfie.

Reactions: 10
Government probably paying them to get the ‘kids’ on board and ramp up support: actually wouldn’t surprise me, but weird they all posting at the same time.
I don’t think they will have been paid, it’s just a viral petition and potential to be named in a ever growing list of celebrities on every online news article about the petition.

Reactions: 3
This gets me so SO angry. They have no f#cks to give, until they get paid. Blah.

Reactions: 1
I mean, Britain leaving the EU is not good at all. If this actually happens people will suffer, no imports, all sanctions will have to be renegotiated, it’s a tit show, and the economy will collapse. Britain SHOULDN’T leave the EU, and I’m an American, I do not want to see Britain to suffer over this stupid decison.
These fools talking about politics is a joke. They probably read one headline. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.