Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That future self coffee site (name checking for SEO 😉) is awfully designed with grey brown text on a creamy background. I assumed it was out of stock because it all looked disabled.

No chance that passes accessibility guidelines. If it was a gov website designed like that they'd face legal action.

Alfie do your future self a favour and stop being so tit at the absolute basics.

Screenshot_20230131_082644_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Get lost in conversation whilst catching up with friends and Share unforgettable moments with our single-origin roast from Costa Rica."
What a load a bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Alfie feels gutted that Jim's on to his second baby .. they can no longer recreate old photos and pretend they're the same 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Alfie feels gutted that Jim's on to his second baby .. they can no longer recreate old photos and pretend they're the same 🤣
Jim and Sarah desperate for content if they are already on baby number 2. To be honest, nothing about Jim's life is appealing right now. He is even more past it than Alfie, even less attractive, and both have equally bland boring partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope in this economic crisis, people can no longer justify wasting their money on anymore of Alfie’s greedy cash grabs for mediocre products.

Reactions: 4
I hope in this economic crisis, people can no longer justify wasting their money on anymore of Alfie’s greedy cash grabs for mediocre products.
I very much doubt he’ll make that much on it anyway unless he gets himself into little independent coffee houses and stuff, it’s a ridiculously oversaturated market.

Reactions: 5
I very much doubt he’ll make that much on it anyway unless he gets himself into little independent coffee houses and stuff, it’s a ridiculously oversaturated market.
And that's never gonna happen with his mass produced white box shite that just gets out into his packaging

Reactions: 5
do we know are they still friends? And Zach also - what happened to him 😂
see, I think there was a big falling out there. Steve was always the one into coffee- that’s how Alfie got into it. They both had babies around the same time and nothing more has been heard of them. Wouldn’t be surprised if Alfie stole the coffee idea from Steve and there’s bad blood. I see Louis Cole and his wife are living in Brighton now too- they’re big friends with Steve and have been suspiciously absent from seeing Zalfie.

Reactions: 11
see, I think there was a big falling out there. Steve was always the one into coffee- that’s how Alfie got into it. They both had babies around the same time and nothing more has been heard of them. Wouldn’t be surprised if Alfie stole the coffee idea from Steve and there’s bad blood. I see Louis Cole and his wife are living in Brighton now too- they’re big friends with Steve and have been suspiciously absent from seeing Zalfie.
I can’t lie I think Zoe has a big party to play in it. Im not sure I just don’t think Alfie is an argumentative person he seems chill and understanding but who knows I guess

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t be surprised if Alfie stole the coffee idea from Steve and there’s bad blood.
Influencers have been selling coffee (merch) at a premium for years now, nothing new with that or anything that can be stolen.

Screenshot_20230211_082530_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.