Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We work with expert master brewers”…

Alfie just outed himself for knowing absolutely nothing about retail coffee beans with that post.

Reactions: 13
“No matter who you are these things can happen to you”
Totally implying he believes he is above issues like this because of his status. Bellend.

---

It looks like Steve Booker has started posting on YouTube again. The ultimate Alfie carbon copy: oversized grey hoodie, cap, baggy chinos, posh-but-not accent etc.

They're the same person. Steve has started a business: "Nice Things" which is your standard hipster nonsense. Just random objects that look appealing on Instagram with their logo on it. Same as Future Self. Then low and behold he'll be doing coffee as well! I noticed he's making coffee in the vlog (expensive AF espresso machine) and just like Alfie, a mug with no handle!! Aaarrrrggghhhh!!!
do we know are they still friends? And Zach also - what happened to him 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Serves him right for dragging everyone into the office on a Sunday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does a Shopify site even break like that?

That whole company exists to make this stuff as easy as pie. How Alfie and a whole team couldn't get it working is beyond me. I think it was user error and they foolishly didn't complete a basic step.

How does a Shopify site even break like that?

That whole company exists to make this stuff as easy as pie. How Alfie and a whole team couldn't get it working is beyond me. I think it was user error and they foolishly didn't complete a basic step.
Shopify is a global platform hosting hundreds/thousands of shops, it's definitely not Alfie's coffee brand overloading their servers. It's definitely a duck up of Alfie's.

Reactions: 8
If it was a Shopify issue, it would affect every single Shopify site, not just his. It sounds like they didn’t have the payment processors set up properly so couldn’t actually accept £ for orders. Rookie mistake.

Yep, Shopify sells billions every month. Apparently over 4 million websites use it.

If it was an issue on their end it would have been fixed in minutes.

Alfie and his team of idiots fucked up such a simple thing. And it's not like it was their first rodeo - they've been flogging overprice crap for the last ten years. Fools.

I bet they're waiting for validation for something with payments that they could have set up ages ago.

Reactions: 7
Is there ever a reason he does his launches on a Sunday anyway? Are people really more likely to buy stuff then?

Reactions: 3
Is there ever a reason he does his launches on a Sunday anyway? Are people really more likely to buy stuff then?
Surely it would have made more sense to wait until everyone has definitely had their pay day (end of the month), but how would he think of that when his pay day is everyday and he’s never had a job I guess🥴

Reactions: 7
I don't think Alfie has any concept of days or waiting to be paid.

Remember all those times he spoke about how much he loves Monday's and doesn't understand why everyone else doesn't. Then proceeds to show how his Monday was spent in bed until 10 then mooching around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.