Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 ALERT! ALERT! 🚨

Aldo has created his own crappy gazebo! 🀣

Who's going to place bets on how much it will be? πŸ˜…

SHICKKK πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Are we sure it's not a toilet tent? I remember one camping trip when I was a child where a dodgy paella left my dad in there for hours.

SHICKKK πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Joey and Mark hit it off. They both seem like nice, carefree men who would have a good laugh together.

Reactions: 12
I don't follow him closely (only watch his stories when I'm bored) but I was wondering if he'd ever done a time-lapse of him doing one of his workouts. Or is he only taking selfies in the gym?

And the one time he would have had to work out in front of a camera he forgot his password or something like that (the peloton online class with fans).

He's also doing private boxing sessions, right? Why not show any of that either?

Like...It's sooooo weird. I have NEVER seen any footage of him actually working out??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's such a bloody buffoon. Would really love to see what would've happened to him had he not met Zoe.

Reactions: 7
why aren't they kissing even on his insta pic their lips aren't even touching

• Haha
Reactions: 6
do u know why?
I'm recalling how they said something about keeping their relationship somewhat private, but that was way back. I understand the decision of not posting kissing pics, but then why do they post so many almost-kissing pics. It's kind of weird.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.