Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we reckon the total orders number is? I’ll be generous and guess 16..
Notice how he won't show how many orders he's actually getting? I just did the Shopify trick on his most popular sizes and it's not looking great for him. Garage is looking like a fire hazard with all of that unsold merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Skjermbilde 2021-08-02 kl. 20.28.06.png

Such a missed opportunity with the caption there Aldie, your name is literally DEYES. Come on man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait is that the nursery?! The nursery for which they waited months to decorate until the paint was back in stock?! The nursery that they couldn't decorate themselves because... well, I don't actually know why?! The nursery for which they had to wait months for the cot to arrive, before having to cancel and order another?! It's a little bit on an understatement...

I do like the colours from that angle though, but I'll reserve my final judgement until I've seen the bacon and eggs/egg and sperm wallpaper! At least it isn't pink, pink and more pink!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was the story of his teeth? Did he just go to Dubai and come back with a full set? Why don’t I remember this tragedy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the story of his teeth? Did he just go to Dubai and come back with a full set? Why don’t I remember this tragedy 😂
Had horrible teeth that looked like he ate gravel more than he ate Zoe, did Invisalign on and off over a few years because he couldn't be asked to stick with it and keep the little bleeping retainers in his mouth, then decided duck it, let me get a gifted trip to Dubai with Zoe and get gifted dentures affixed to my nonvisaligned teeth cause I don't have to do any work with these like leave a little retainer in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had horrible teeth that looked like he ate gravel more than he ate Zoe, did Invisalign on and off over a few years because he couldn't be asked to stick with it and keep the little bleeping retainers in his mouth, then decided duck it, let me get a gifted trip to Dubai with Zoe and get gifted dentures affixed to my nonvisaligned teeth cause I don't have to do any work with these like leave a little retainer in my mouth.
He's got a Tory smile #whattoriesdo

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just thinking whatever happened to all the content he was going to make to help other people see the partners perspective of pregnancy? 🤣🤣🤣 Do you think he realised from his twattish first trimester video that no one gives a tit what he has to say?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.