Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened to....

The Pogo stick
mini quad bike
The paddling pool with seats in
Skate board
Scooter
The educational dolls
The archery kit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The slackline
The xboxes he was collecting to play some game with a bunch of people all at once
The toolbelt for his gardening gear

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what happened to....

The Pogo stick
mini quad bike
The paddling pool with seats in
Skate board
Scooter
The educational dolls
The archery kit
I don’t remember a paddling pool with seats 🤔 That sounds like something stupid enough that you’d remember it..when did that happen?

Reactions: 2
I don’t remember a paddling pool with seats 🤔 That sounds like something stupid enough that you’d remember it..when did that happen?
I think that was a year or so before the (first) giant pool. IIRC it’s the one they shared with nala so they were sitting in her dog hair

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the piano he never plays.
Odds on him showing the piano in one of his upcoming films?

I'm using the word films instead of vlogs since he sells garments and not clothes. He loves those posh words and I just wait for the day where he says he produces films and not vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skjermbilde 2021-08-13 kl. 21.03.37.png

The baby isn't due for another month, but Alfie is already on paternity leave?

Also celebrates paternity leave by .. spending time with his "boys" instead of Zoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 711480

Also celebrates paternity leave by .. spending time with his "boys" instead of Zoe?
Paternity leave a whole month before the birth?! What a clown. Maternity leave is taken well ahead of the birth for obvious reasons, but what's he going to be using this time for - buying shick gadgets for the nursery?

He wouldn't be so hateful if he had the decency to admit that he has life easy and that his "work" is no where near the level of stress or intensity of the average person's job. But he's here claiming he has never had a week off work in 9 years... get real. He probably counts all the times he went to Dubai as a working week because he filmed it, even though he was lounging around the beach and shopping the whole time.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 711480

Honestly, what a cock!

By all means take ‘time off’ - we all know he can afford it - but Christ don’t have the audacity to call it paternity leave! A whole flipping month before the baby is born.

It’s actually pretty insulting for all the hard working dads who get a measly two weeks (I know parental leave can be shared now) after the baby is born. He’s just a clown.

Oh and yes to the ‘gosh I’ve never taken more than a week off in nine years’ as if he works in some hardcore job and doesn’t spend even his ‘working’ days dossing around and doing basically whatever he wants.

Reactions: 15
It does actually make me so angry that he’s there gloating about taking time ‘off’ from the easiest ‘job’ 4 WEEKS before the baby is even born, when there will be men in proper hardworking jobs who only get a pathetic two weeks paid at statutory rate after the baby is born, let alone time before!! He has no bleeping idea.

Reactions: 11
So he's taken 4 weeks off, well froggy there is no excuse now not to finish the nursery is there?

How long are we giving it until he breaks his paternity leave and posts a das bod pic. Seriously just when you have a smidgen of respect for preparing for the baby unlike the mother, the tory twit steps forward

How long are we giving it until he breaks his paternity leave and posts a das bod pic. Seriously just when you have a smidgen of respect for preparing for the baby unlike the mother, the tory twit steps forward
He wont because he hasn't got ripped yet and never will. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.